Now, It's Not Just Sports

If you are a government school grad, I probably have to explain

Beats Home Skool

Look at me! I is a Teecher!
That would be funny if most homeschooled kids performed worse than their government school counterparts. They don't, so it's just desperate. I think it just chaps your drawers that a parent with a high school education can teach her kids better at home than teachers with master's degrees in a government school.
The parent does little if the child can read and follow directions. I homeschooled two kids we used computers.
Liar.

Beats Home Skool

That would be funny if most homeschooled kids performed worse than their government school counterparts. They don't, so it's just desperate. I think it just chaps your drawers that a parent with a high school education can teach her kids better at home than teachers with master's degrees in a government school.
The parent does little if the child can read and follow directions. I homeschooled two kids we used computers.
We did too. A motivated parent makes the difference.

Now, it's interesting that a teacher with a master's degree in teaching, backed up by a multi-billion dollar education system, complete with cabinet level representation in Washington, can be outdone by a motivated parent and a computer. Makes you wonder why we aren't dialing down the government school system and dialing up home schooling.

Ok. How would you "dial it up"?

Beats Home Skool

Liar.

Sing along until you can muster the words to exacerbate your cerebellum.

Beats Home Skool

Liar.

I know who you are. Yes. I do. Deal with it.

You lied. And we, your neighbors know it. You home schooled no one you pathological liar.

Yes, we know who you are.

Beats Home Skool

Now, it's interesting that a teacher with a master's degree in teaching, backed up by a multi-billion dollar education system, complete with cabinet level representation in Washington, can be outdone by a motivated parent and a computer. Makes you wonder why we aren't dialing down the government school system and dialing up home schooling.

Versus this:

Third graders reportedly made to ‘deconstruct’ their identities, rank themselves according to power and privilege
An elementary school in Cupertino, California was reportedly caught brainwashing its third-grade students with the illiberal, racist doctrines of critical race theory.

Whistleblower documents provided to filmmaker, writer, and researcher Christopher Rufo of the Discovery Institute show that the children were forced to “deconstruct their racial and sexual identities” and “rank themselves according to their ‘power and privilege. “The teacher explained that the students live in a ‘dominant culture’ of ‘white, middle class, cisgender, educated, able-bodied, Christian, English-speaker,’ who, according to the lesson, ‘created and maintained’ this culture in order ‘to hold power and stay in power.'”The teacher basically taught the children that normal, everyday white people — particularly the ones who are Christian — are bad.'” Third graders reportedly made to ‘deconstruct’ their identities, rank themselves according to power and privilege

Beats Home Skool

Versus this:

Third graders reportedly made to ‘deconstruct’ their identities, rank themselves according to power and privilege
An elementary school in Cupertino, California was reportedly caught brainwashing its third-grade students with the illiberal, racist doctrines of critical race theory.

Whistleblower documents provided to filmmaker, writer, and researcher Christopher Rufo of the Discovery Institute show that the children were forced to “deconstruct their racial and sexual identities” and “rank themselves according to their ‘power and privilege. “The teacher explained that the students live in a ‘dominant culture’ of ‘white, middle class, cisgender, educated, able-bodied, Christian, English-speaker,’ who, according to the lesson, ‘created and maintained’ this culture in order ‘to hold power and stay in power.'”The teacher basically taught the children that normal, everyday white people — particularly the ones who are Christian — are bad.'” Third graders reportedly made to ‘deconstruct’ their identities, rank themselves according to power and privilege
Since when do students listen to teachers?

Beats Home Skool

Liar.

Many years ago a Black guy told me "all he wanted was his space". In a time where the rights were just be accrued and and starting to mature. Look what has happened to that phrase today as the purveyors of globalist totalitarianism expand their tentacles into all of our lives. And if you do not get with their program, you will not be employed. you will be able to purchase anything and you will not be able to sell anything.

Beats Home Skool

Liar.

Many years ago a Black guy told me "all he wanted was his space". In a time where the rights were just be accrued and and starting to mature. Look what has happened to that phrase today as the purveyors of globalist totalitarianism expand their tentacles into all of our lives. And if you do not get with their program, you will not be employed. you will be able to purchase anything and you will not be able to sell anything.

The US has been a global player and dominator since 1945 and I left the corporate work in 1991 because I don't like how they demand your soul I was self employed the next week as a mason contractor.

It is just the beginning.

The nomenklatura has plans....

"AOC: We need to 'figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can't just spew disinformation'

When asked on Instagram Live whether or not Congress was discussing a plan for “federal truth and reconciliation” or “media literacy initiatives to help with healing," Ocasio-Cortez said it was being discussed and that it was an “interesting concept to explore.”

“And we're going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can't just spew disinformation and misinformation,” the New York Democrat said. “It's one thing to have differing opinions, but it's another thing entirely to just say things that are false. And so that's something that we're looking into.”

Get ready for the Ministry of Truth.

1610638960156.png

Beats Home Skool

Liar.

The US has been a global player and dominator since 1945 and I left the corporate work in 1991 because I don't like how they demand your soul I was self employed the next week as a mason contractor.

Nope. Another lie.

You drove a cement mixer.

Yes, we know who you are. Deal with it.

Beats Home Skool

Liar.

Nope. Another lie.

I have never had a CDL sorry Charlie.

Beats Home Skool

Offer tax incentives for homeschooling and coops since they save the education system money, build out the broadband infrastructure to make sure rural parents have access to online curricula, extend SOL testing to cover homeschooled kids to make sure no one falls too far behind, offer the government school curricula online for free. Those are just some ways.

Beats Home Skool

Versus this:

Since when do students listen to teachers?
All the time, or haven't you noticed that the current crop of college students are adept at regurgitating the left wing ideology they were fed all through school? Kids react just like everyone else, most of them absorb at least some of what they are taught even when they appear to rebel against it.

1. If you are a government school grad, I probably have to explain who Voltaire was, to you.

"François-Marie Arouet (French: [fʁɑ̃swa maʁi aʁwɛ]; 21 November 1694 – 30 May 1778), known by his nom de plume Voltaire (/vɒlˈtɛər, voʊl-/;[5][6][7] also US: /vɔːl-/,[8][9] French: [vɔltɛːʁ]), was a French Enlightenment writer, historian, and philosopher famous for his wit, his criticism of Christianity—especially the Roman Catholic Church—as well as his advocacy of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and separation of church and state. "

2. You should keep the phrase 'freedom of speech' written somewhere, as it will disappear from the lexicon.
.... the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs.

3. America under the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat Party, has a very different ethos.
"Was Curt Schilling's insurance canceled? Baseball legend says AIG ended his policy due to pro-Trump posts
There have been debates on whether former League pitcher Curt Schilling deserves to make it to the Hall of Fame. The outspoken sportsman, who is also an ardent Trump supporter claimed AIG canceled his insurance on Tuesday, January 12 due to his social media profile. According to a report by TheBlaze, Schilling said his assertion was real and he also added a screenshot of a chat between him and the representative. "

4. "Bill Belichick declines Presidential Medal of Freedom offer from Trump"

View attachment 442719
1. If you are a government school grad, I probably have to explain who Voltaire was, to you.

"François-Marie Arouet (French: [fʁɑ̃swa maʁi aʁwɛ]; 21 November 1694 – 30 May 1778), known by his nom de plume Voltaire (/vɒlˈtɛər, voʊl-/;[5][6][7] also US: /vɔːl-/,[8][9] French: [vɔltɛːʁ]), was a French Enlightenment writer, historian, and philosopher famous for his wit, his criticism of Christianity—especially the Roman Catholic Church—as well as his advocacy of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and separation of church and state. "

2. You should keep the phrase 'freedom of speech' written somewhere, as it will disappear from the lexicon.
.... the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs.

3. America under the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat Party, has a very different ethos.
"Was Curt Schilling's insurance canceled? Baseball legend says AIG ended his policy due to pro-Trump posts
There have been debates on whether former League pitcher Curt Schilling deserves to make it to the Hall of Fame. The outspoken sportsman, who is also an ardent Trump supporter claimed AIG canceled his insurance on Tuesday, January 12 due to his social media profile. According to a report by TheBlaze, Schilling said his assertion was real and he also added a screenshot of a chat between him and the representative. "

View attachment 442719

Thanks for the cartoon.

We must never forget the young man who stood in front of the tanks at Tiananmen Square in 1989.

Naturally no one ever heard from him again.

I am guessing that this year or next year or in 50 years from now an American patriot (a man or a woman or a boy or a girl) will stand up to the Dem dictatorship.

Beats Home Skool

Liar.

Nope. Another lie.

I have never had a CDL sorry Charlie.

I didnt say you did.
I DID however see you driving a cement mixer.

You are a liar and we know who you are.

Good luck.

View attachment 442719

View attachment 442719

Thanks for the cartoon.

We must never forget the young man who stood in front of the tanks at Tiananmen Square in 1989.

Naturally no one ever heard from him again.

I am guessing that this year or next year or in 50 years from now an American patriot (a man or a woman or a boy or a girl) will stand up to the Dem dictatorship.
It wont take 50 years.

When Americans find out that their "feel good" attitude about free health care for non American Citizens will cost them not only tax money, but also force them to pay higher premiums for their own issuance as American Citizens, the house will become GOP.

Beats Home Skool

Offer tax incentives for homeschooling ......

Do you think that tax incentives would offset what dual-working parents have to do to work and pay the bills?

Beats Home Skool

Do you think that tax incentives would offset what dual-working parents have to do to work and pay the bills?
Do you think no tax incentives for home schooling would?

Beats Home Skool

Folks must decide what is most important.....their children or a new car.

Forum List

Back