Chinese Slavery

Seeing as the first 2 weeks of the new congress spent a full day debating the fact that "mommy" is a bad word and another full day debating why Trump should be impeached despite not providing evidence of any wrongdoing......my guess is the GOP will take the house in 2 years...COVID, lockdowns, people struggling....but "mommy being a bad word" takes precedence.

And then, yes, there will be a snap impeachment of Biden....and within a year a second snap impeachment of Biden.

As I have said all along....be careful what you wish for.

Seeing as the first 2 weeks of the new congress spent a full day debating the fact that "mommy" is a bad word and another full day debating why Trump should be impeached despite not providing evidence of any wrongdoing......my guess is the GOP will take the house in 2 years...COVID, lockdowns, people struggling....but "mommy being a bad word" takes precedence.

And then, yes, there will be a snap impeachment of Biden....and within a year a second snap impeachment of Biden.

I wish for more wishes.

Exactly how will the GOP do this....when the Left will simply adjust every election to their favor ???

I'm thinking that the full gravity of what's going on in America hasn't really become apparent.

Exactly how will the GOP do this....when the Left will simply adjust every election to their favor ???

I'm thinking that the full gravity of what's going on in America hasn't really become apparent.

Oh it's apparent. The tyranny is moving fast.

American consumerism and big businesses need for ever increasing profits is the largest driver of this inequality.

Even Herr Trumpenstein outsource manufacturing to <drippingwithanamosity>"CHINA!" </>

Yes. That is a concern of mine as well. However, "not in my back yard" speaks volumes. When the electorate who want to feel good and give "free healthcare to non US citizens" as they find themselves paying for healthcare, they will say "what the hell"....and vote them out.

Based on the push to make DC a state as well as PR, we will likely never get the senate back.....but the house is a different story.

Wait and see.....and whereas the senate will never convict Biden.....after 2 years, Biden will be impeached...and after 3 he will be imp0eached a second time.

It is the new norm.

The Dixiecrats love slavery.

Millions of Uighur Muslims in Slave Camps? So fucking what say the Dems. We are paid off by the Chinese Communist Party and we like cheap iphones!

LIBERALS ONLY CARE ABOUT MINORITIES WHEN IT HELPS THEM GET VOTES.

I wish for more wishes.
Right?

I mean....you are granted 3 wishes....and not one of those wishes is for a thousand more wishes?

What the hell?

Millions of Uighur Muslims in Slave Camps? So fucking what say the Dems. We are paid off by the Chinese Communist Party and we like cheap iphones!

Actually, based on what I have seen this summer and what I have seen in Chicago, Democrats dont even care about their votes. They simply expect them

Actually, based on what I have seen this summer and what I have seen in Chicago, Democrats dont even care about their votes. They simply expect them

Democrats have worked tirelessly to register voters.

Right, or they just stuff the ballot boxes with millions of ballots that were Biden only.

Democrats have worked tirelessly to register voters.

And run through millions of ballots that only voted for Biden and no one else on the entire ballot. Crazy. It happened 10 times more often this election than has ever happened.

You people do see the irony, you have invested in these companies and you have bought their products and yet you are trying to humiliate other people for doing the same....Thanks for the laughs you jokers... :auiqs.jpg:

You people do see the irony, you have invested in these companies and you have bought their products and yet you are trying to humiliate other people for doing the same....Thanks for the laughs you jokers... :auiqs.jpg:
Said by a child that has Bart Simpson as his avatar.

You have absolutely no credibility to engage in a real debate.....except, of course, with those that agree with you.

Cya, Child.

Forum List

Back