Now Huma Abedin is Being Scrutinized for Possible Corruption

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
How can so many INCIDENTS just be that....incidents?

Red Statements ^
Sen Chuck Grassley has written two letter to the State Dept. concerning a special arrangement for Huma Abedin, Hillary’s closest adviser. At the same time Abedin worked for the State Dept, she also worked for a company called Teneo. For those of you who don’t know it, Teneo bills itself as an expert in helping your company get government contracts. Can you see the obvious conflict of interest here? The Senate is trying to find out if Teneo’s clients received government grants and if they did, was Abedin and or Hillary involved? Abedin also had a private email account that...

• Banned
Isn't she the Weiner wife?
Yes....

SsDNmV1.jpg

I read the entire OP link.

Apparently, the only person who is scrutinizing Huma Abedin is Chuck Grassley.

And he is following up on a letter from June, 2013. Gee, amazing that nothing has happened since then. Prolly cuz there was nothing to it the first time.

Amazing how righties make OP titles that are just plain out lies.

Its odd how many in government end up becoming wealthy, many millionaires :eusa_think:

Unless you're Ronald Reagan, who left Office essentially broke.

He had so little money that 'friends' had to buy his Ranch for him (for which they were later scrutinized mercilessly by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM)

Ike left Office with essentially his General's retirement pay and a set of Golf Clubs.

Nixon left office broke.

George HW Bush was loaded before he took office and had no more money when he left than when he was elected. Same with his Son, GW.

So when you say 'Government ['officials', I assume]' that's just wrong.

Republicans aren't angels but compared to the scum of the earth -- dimocrap filth, they're practically Monks.

The dimocrap party isn't a political party, it is a criminal organization. No different from the Mafia.

Just a fact, people

Its odd how many in government end up becoming wealthy, many millionaires :eusa_think:

Unless you're Ronald Reagan, who left Office essentially broke.

He had so little money that 'friends' had to buy his Ranch for him (for which they were later scrutinized mercilessly by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM)

Ike left Office with essentially his General's retirement pay and a set of Golf Clubs.

Nixon left office broke.

George HW Bush was loaded before he took office and had no more money when he left than when he was elected. Same with his Son, GW.

So when you say 'Government ['officials', I assume]' that's just wrong.

Republicans aren't angels but compared to the scum of the earth -- dimocrap filth, they're practically Monks.

The dimocrap party isn't a political party, it is a criminal organization. No different from the Mafia.

Just a fact, people

I'm talking about the corrupt scum in Congress and their pals.

Forum List

Back