Now Africans are Destroying France

Not sure I know where to start here.

You've got a bunch of homeless folks who came to Europe in hopes of a better life, but couldn't find the dream. Add in the fact that some of these guys were sworn enemies at home and are now sharing the same sidewalk because of their situation. So there was a rumble. Not great, but is it really worth Americans shitting their pants over it? We sure haven't seen anything like that here--and NO allowing 65,000 carefully vetted refugees into this country is NOT going to lead to similar violence because we're not going to let them live on the streets.

Then you've got a group of racists who like to hold up every incident of violence perpetrated by a Muslim or an African whether it's in this country or not, and hold forth with their stupid "Stop the Presses--Here It Comes, Folks."
We see through you, guys.
You believe every lie told to you and will act shocked when it's on your doorstep
What will shock me is if this country is damned retarded enough to elect Donald Trump AND if our elected officials in Congress are retarded enough to go along with his hysterical fear against Muslims refugees and the Muslim Americans already here.
That will be the shocker.
Liberals always protecting Muslims and blaming the white guy. You are bean counters. If Muslims have a PR problem it is of their own making.
What's a bean counter?
Democrats who label people into little groups or demographics. Like Hillary hanging out with JayZ,. Divisive po,itics and corruption are what democrats are all about.
Do listen to yourself sometime. What is "divisive" about Hillary hanging out with JayZ?

You believe every lie told to you and will act shocked when it's on your doorstep
What will shock me is if this country is damned retarded enough to elect Donald Trump AND if our elected officials in Congress are retarded enough to go along with his hysterical fear against Muslims refugees and the Muslim Americans already here.
Liberals always protecting Muslims and blaming the white guy. You are bean counters. If Muslims have a PR problem it is of their own making.
What's a bean counter?
Democrats who label people into little groups or demographics. Like Hillary hanging out with JayZ,. Divisive po,itics and corruption are what democrats are all about.
Do listen to yourself sometime. What is "divisive" about Hillary hanging out with JayZ?
It is called sucking up, she had a hissy fit about Trump saying pussy then she spends all day listening to woman denigrating rap artist bullshit. She and Bernie are out stumping about bringing us together after eight years of dividing us across class, race, economic and cultural lines. Muslims good. BLM good, whites are bad, very bad. That is your divisive style. If you even so much as disagree with obummer it is because you are a white racist. Well, honey, it worked. Do not expect us to feel united. Funny to me that Trump never became a racist until he became a Republican. Happy trails.

What's a bean counter?
I guess Jay-Z and Warren Buffet hanging out together is decisive as well.

Forbes Welcome

Jay-Z_Warren_Buffett_09-20-2010.jpg

What's a bean counter?
It is called sucking up, she had a hissy fit about Trump saying pussy then she spends all day listening to woman denigrating rap artist bullshit. She and Bernie are out stumping about bringing us together after eight years of dividing us across class, race, economic and cultural lines. Muslims good. BLM good, whites are bad, very bad. That is your divisive style. If you even so much as disagree with obummer it is because you are a white racist. Well, honey, it worked. Do not expect us to feel united. Funny to me that Trump never became a racist until he became a Republican. Happy trails.
Muslims and blacks ARE good people, you silly. No one said whites were bad, unless Muslims and blacks being good is somehow threatening in itself.

What's a bean counter?

Forbes Welcome

I couldn't get into the link because of AdBlock, and I don't know who Warren Buffet is, but JayZ looks like he's waiting for a root canal.

What's a bean counter?

Forbes Welcome

I couldn't get into the link because of AdBlock, and I don't know who Warren Buffet is, but JayZ looks like he's waiting for a root canal.
Warren Buffet is a multi billionaire. Jay-Z only looks comfortable when he is rapping.

https://www.quora.com/How-are-Jay-Z-and-Warren-Buffett-acquainted

What's a bean counter?
Muslims and blacks ARE good people, you silly. No one said whites were bad, unless Muslims and blacks being good is somehow threatening in itself.

Being a Muslim, and or being black does not automatically make "good people".

Some are good, some are bad. Just like all other people of any race and or groups.

What's a bean counter?

Being a Muslim, and or being black does not automatically make "good people".

Some are good, some are bad. Just like all other people of any race and or groups.
I will grant you that. No argument whatever. If everyone would keep that in mind, we could stop having these stupid threads.

Last edited:
What's a bean counter?

Forbes Welcome

Warren Buffet is a multi billionaire. Jay-Z only looks comfortable when he is rapping.

How are Jay-Z and Warren Buffett acquainted? - Quora

Jay Z was a drug pusher that figured out hate sells better than drugs. Listen to his lyrics. Trash.

Forbes Welcome

Jay Z was a drug pusher that figured out hate sells better than drugs. Listen to his lyrics. Trash.

I have listened to his lyrics and he is pretty good. Not the best in my estimation but in the top 20. I admire his ability to stop selling drugs and change his life.

Forbes Welcome

I have listened to his lyrics and he is pretty good. Not the best in my estimation but in the top 20. I admire his ability to stop selling drugs and change his life.

He is a top of the line hater. When he sold drugs and now,

What's a bean counter?
Muslims are not good people. If they were, then countries where they are thick on the ground would be the land of freedom, tolerance, and prosperity instead of ignorant hell holes ruled by the violent imposition of religious law.

Forbes Welcome

Yes but Hillary loves him.

What's a bean counter?
Oh really? Check out tiggerred, Fenton Lunn asceplius and various other blacks on this forum. Wake the fuck up.

What's a bean counter?
Muslims are not good people. If they were, then countries where they are thick on the ground would be the land of freedom, tolerance, and prosperity instead of ignorant hell holes ruled by the violent imposition of religious law.
In those countries, they don't think much of us, either. It is actually not necessary for everyone in the world to agree with you, be like you, think like you, live like you.

What's a bean counter?
Oh really? Check out tiggerred, Fenton Lunn asceplius and various other blacks on this forum. Wake the fuck up.
Wake up about what? Are they not good people, or do they say whites are bad? Either way, you know I'm going to disagree with you, but I might as well know about what.

Wake up about what? Are they not good people, or do they say whites are bad? Either way, you know I'm going to disagree with you, but I might as well know about what.
Ewe said no one ever said whites were bad people, you said not true, I gave you names, you disagree? So? You are uninformed which is why you continue to make stupid broadbrush statements! Are we done? Tes, we are.

In those countries, they don't think much of us, either. It is actually not necessary for everyone in the world to agree with you, be like you, think like you, live like you.
So religious oppression is ok because it's their culture? One wonders if you would still agree with that if it were a Christian theocratic society.

Methinks no. Hypocrite.

Ewe said no one ever said whites were bad people, you said not true, I gave you names, you disagree? So? You are uninformed which is why you continue to make stupid broadbrush statements! Are we done? Tes, we are.
I was replying to a post that said "Muslims are not good people." That, in fact, is a broadbrush statement that deserves a broadbrush response. Don't be squirming about in your arguments like your avi about to get its nails trimmed.

So religious oppression is ok because it's their culture? One wonders if you would still agree with that if it were a Christian theocratic society.

Methinks no. Hypocrite.
If it was MY country that was a Christian theocratic society, I would feel I had the right to say something about it. Apparently, some countries choose to run their countries based on their religious laws. That is not allowed here.

Forum List

Back