Now Africans are Destroying France

It is called sucking up, she had a hissy fit about Trump saying pussy then she spends all day listening to woman denigrating rap artist bullshit. She and Bernie are out stumping about bringing us together after eight years of dividing us across class, race, economic and cultural lines. Muslims good. BLM good, whites are bad, very bad. That is your divisive style. If you even so much as disagree with obummer it is because you are a white racist. Well, honey, it worked. Do not expect us to feel united. Funny to me that Trump never became a racist until he became a Republican. Happy trails.
Muslims and blacks ARE good people, you silly. No one said whites were bad, unless Muslims and blacks being good is somehow threatening in itself.
Oh really? Check out tiggerred, Fenton Lunn asceplius and various other blacks on this forum. Wake the fuck up.
Wake up about what? Are they not good people, or do they say whites are bad? Either way, you know I'm going to disagree with you, but I might as well know about what.
Ewe said no one ever said whites were bad people, you said not true, I gave you names, you disagree? So? You are uninformed which is why you continue to make stupid broadbrush statements! Are we done? Tes, we are.
I was replying to a post that said "Muslims are not good people." That, in fact, is a broadbrush statement that deserves a broadbrush response. Don't be squirming about in your arguments like your avi about to get its nails trimmed.
Link it!

If not for white people intervening I would be in West Africa probably as a professor at the University of Sankore. Why do you ask?
The reason I ask is it's a statistical fact that, thanks to the efforts of White people, the standard of living enjoyed by American Blacks at all levels is substantially higher than that of Blacks in any other nation -- especially Africa.

If not for those efforts over the centuries, if you were living in Africa it is quite possible you would be living in a mud hut, dining on rat soup and hoping some raiding faction wouldn't induct you as a fighter, or cut off your hands or your head and kidnap your wife and daughters.

Now, are you going to tell us that sort of thing does not go on in your fantasy homeland, or that your royal blood immunizes you from enduring it? Don't forget it was Black African countrymen who kidnapped and sold your forebears into slavery, and that were it not for the intervention of other Whites you might still be picking cotton on some Southern plantation.

Muslims and blacks ARE good people, you silly. No one said whites were bad, unless Muslims and blacks being good is somehow threatening in itself.
Oh really? Check out tiggerred, Fenton Lunn asceplius and various other blacks on this forum. Wake the fuck up.
Wake up about what? Are they not good people, or do they say whites are bad? Either way, you know I'm going to disagree with you, but I might as well know about what.
Ewe said no one ever said whites were bad people, you said not true, I gave you names, you disagree? So? You are uninformed which is why you continue to make stupid broadbrush statements! Are we done? Tes, we are.
I was replying to a post that said "Muslims are not good people." That, in fact, is a broadbrush statement that deserves a broadbrush response. Don't be squirming about in your arguments like your avi about to get its nails trimmed.
Link it!
Link what!

If not for white people intervening I would be in West Africa probably as a professor at the University of Sankore. Why do you ask?
The reason I ask is it's a statistical fact that, thanks to the efforts of White people, the standard of living enjoyed by American Blacks at all levels is substantially higher than that of Blacks in any other nation -- especially Africa.

If not for those efforts over the centuries, if you were living in Africa it is quite possible you would be living in a mud hut, dining on rat soup and hoping some raiding faction wouldn't induct you as a fighter, or cut off your hands or your head and kidnap your wife and daughters.

Now, are you going to tell us that sort of thing does not go on in your fantasy homeland, or that your royal blood immunizes you from enduring it? Don't forget it was Black African countrymen who kidnapped and sold your forebears into slavery, and that were it not for the intervention of other Whites you might still be picking cotton on some Southern plantation.
I'm guessing a white guy says that right? Too bad I've been to Africa and know that its not true but thanks for trying with the silly white boy propaganda.

I doubt it would be possible for any of that to be my state but if you wish to believe that I give you permission to..

Never mind. I get it WillowTree. St. Michael said that. I'm sorry. Xenophobes all look alike to me.
If you aren't one, that's one less person I need to worry about.

[...]

This is true. Most whites aren't that uncivilized, though, and I have to pinch myself frequently when in these threads to remind myself that the majority of Americans and Europeans welcome refugees, INCLUDING Muslims, to come and live amongst us peacefully.

[...]
"Peacefully?"

Are you kidding?

Read the whole thread. I'm not going through all that again.
Yes, in this country, for the vast majority, PEACEFULLY.

It is called sucking up, she had a hissy fit about Trump saying pussy then she spends all day listening to woman denigrating rap artist bullshit. She and Bernie are out stumping about bringing us together after eight years of dividing us across class, race, economic and cultural lines. Muslims good. BLM good, whites are bad, very bad. That is your divisive style. If you even so much as disagree with obummer it is because you are a white racist. Well, honey, it worked. Do not expect us to feel united. Funny to me that Trump never became a racist until he became a Republican. Happy trails.
Muslims are not good people. If they were, then countries where they are thick on the ground would be the land of freedom, tolerance, and prosperity instead of ignorant hell holes ruled by the violent imposition of religious law.
In those countries, they don't think much of us, either. It is actually not necessary for everyone in the world to agree with you, be like you, think like you, live like you.
So religious oppression is ok because it's their culture? One wonders if you would still agree with that if it were a Christian theocratic society.

Methinks no. Hypocrite.
If it was MY country that was a Christian theocratic society, I would feel I had the right to say something about it. Apparently, some countries choose to run their countries based on their religious laws. That is not allowed here.
Irrelevant to your error in calling Muslims good people. They're only good if oppressing and killing women and killing gays and religious minorities is good. That's exactly what happens in Islam dominated nations. Christians are good people which is why we produced so many liberal republics that protect minorities. Muslims are evil, which is why Islamic oppression is tolerated and even approved of.

Muslims are not good people. If they were, then countries where they are thick on the ground would be the land of freedom, tolerance, and prosperity instead of ignorant hell holes ruled by the violent imposition of religious law.
In those countries, they don't think much of us, either. It is actually not necessary for everyone in the world to agree with you, be like you, think like you, live like you.
So religious oppression is ok because it's their culture? One wonders if you would still agree with that if it were a Christian theocratic society.

Methinks no. Hypocrite.
If it was MY country that was a Christian theocratic society, I would feel I had the right to say something about it. Apparently, some countries choose to run their countries based on their religious laws. That is not allowed here.
Irrelevant to your error in calling Muslims good people. They're only good if oppressing and killing women and killing gays and religious minorities is good. That's exactly what happens in Islam dominated nations. Christians are good people which is why we produced so many liberal republics that protect minorities. Muslims are evil, which is why Islamic oppression is tolerated and even approved of.
This country, America, is not an Islam dominated nation and no one is going to be allowed to carry out killing women and gays and religious minorities. Look around you, man! There are millions of Muslims already here, have been here. There is absolutely nothing on which to base your shameful bigotry. People are people. Period.

Methinks no. Hypocrite.
This country, America, is not an Islam dominated nation and no one is going to be allowed to carry out killing women and gays and religious minorities. Look around you, man! There are millions of Muslims already here, have been here. There is absolutely nothing on which to base your shameful bigotry. People are people. Period.
There are too many Muslims here (1 is too many) and we're already seeing what happens when they begin to gain numerical significance in Western countries like France, Germany, and the UK. Allowing these camel fleas to immigrate is suicidal. You think America can't become just like any other Islamized country if we let enough of them in and that makes you very foolish indeed.

This country, America, is not an Islam dominated nation and no one is going to be allowed to carry out killing women and gays and religious minorities.
Not yet. But in order to prevent this Nation from becoming dominated by Islamic radicals we'll be putting up with one riot after another and suffering one terrorist attack after another -- forever.

There are only two ways to prevent that state of affairs; one is total and forceful exclusion of Muslims from America and every other non-Islamic nation, the other is what will amount to the Tenth Crusade, consisting of an alliance of the U.S., all of the European, Baltic and Scandinavian nations and Russia. This massive alliance will sweep across the Middle East and Indonesia, smashing every Mosque, summarily killing every Imam and shahid, destroying every remaining symbol of Islam and leaving behind the means of stamping out any effort to resurrect it.

If we don't do that, one day they will do that to us. History has evidence of that.

Last edited:

Methinks no. Hypocrite.
SMD is not wrapped all that tight. He will just keep going with silliness until he passes out drunk.

Methinks no. Hypocrite.
SMD is not wrapped all that tight. He will just keep going with silliness until he passes out drunk.
My worst posts are more sophisticated and cohesive than your best posts on your best days. My cognitive thought process leaves your type in the dust. As Hillary Clinton is fond of saying, when you go low, I go high.

Methinks no. Hypocrite.
My worst posts are more sophisticated and cohesive than your best posts on your best days. My cognitive thought process leaves your type in the dust. As Hillary Clinton is fond of saying, when you go low, I go high.
Your best posts are about as sophisticated as an argument constructed by retarded anteater.
You get high and then pass out from being drunk.

Your best posts are about as sophisticated as an argument constructed by retarded anteater.

Retarded anteater. That's original. Props! :afro:

Retarded anteater. That's original. Props! :afro:

Probably a white one, at that.

Forum List

Back