Now Africans are Destroying France

Of course other cultures do it. The point is that white people are the world champs at it. No one has killed more people and destroyed other civilizations as white people. They even documented it to show how much they love it.
I believe the word for what you're talking about is, conquer. So if other cultures do it wouldn't you agree that if Whites didn't do it better it soon would be done to them? Nature is cruel and only the strong survive.

By the way, Asclepias; where do you think you would be today were it not for White people?
I wasnt looking for a word. I used the words I meant to use for a reason. Conquered implies fighting was fair and not lies and false promises of peace to gain footholds. Your comment is typical of the white fear most white people have. The thought that if you dont kill someone results in them killing you is a projection of your inner thoughts and what happens when you are fearful and uncivilized. This is a reoccurring theme with whites and why they had such a hard time remaining civilized and had to be taught twice.

If not for white people intervening I would be in West Africa probably as a professor at the University of Sankore. Why do you ask?

Of course other cultures do it. The point is that white people are the world champs at it. No one has killed more people and destroyed other civilizations as white people. They even documented it to show how much they love it.
I believe the word for what you're talking about is, conquer. So if other cultures do it wouldn't you agree that if Whites didn't do it better it soon would be done to them? Nature is cruel and only the strong survive.

By the way, Asclepias; where do you think you would be today were it not for White people?
I wasnt looking for a word. I used the words I meant to use for a reason. Conquered implies fighting was fair and not lies and false promises of peace to gain footholds. Your comment is typical of the white fear most white people have. The thought that if you dont kill someone results in them killing you is a projection of your inner thoughts and what happens when you are fearful and uncivilized. This is a reoccurring theme with whites and why they had such a hard time remaining civilized and had to be taught twice.

If not for white people intervening I would be in West Africa probably as a professor at the University of Sankore. Why do you ask?
The thought that if you dont kill someone results in them killing you is a projection of your inner thoughts and what happens when you are fearful and uncivilized.
This is true. Most whites aren't that uncivilized, though, and I have to pinch myself frequently when in these threads to remind myself that the majority of Americans and Europeans welcome refugees, INCLUDING Muslims, to come and live amongst us peacefully. The fearful and uncivilized people are snarling at the stranger on the margins of their territory; they need to take a piss and mark each tree so everyone will know this is THEIRS.
That's all it is.

The thought that if you dont kill someone results in them killing you is a projection of your inner thoughts and what happens when you are fearful and uncivilized.
This is true. Most whites aren't that uncivilized, though, and I have to pinch myself frequently when in these threads to remind myself that the majority of Americans and Europeans welcome refugees, INCLUDING Muslims, to come and live amongst us peacefully. The fearful and uncivilized people are snarling at the stranger on the margins of their territory; they need to take a piss and mark each tree so everyone will know this is THEIRS.
That's all it is.
You simplify. You take away a person's right to react to their environment and experience. It is what liberals do.

Doesn't africa want you?

That's all it is.
You simplify. You take away a person's right to react to their environment and experience. It is what liberals do.
Nah, it is what the civilized do. If that makes me a liberal, so be it.

That's all it is.
No it isn't

If France and every other country in Europe suffering from the Muslim invasion had populations willing to pick up arms they could drive the invaders into the sea.

paris-brawl-705929.jpg

The races MUST be segregated. Let them have their hell -- deport these primitives

WAR ON THE STREETS OF PARIS: Armed migrants fight running battles in the French capital

Yeah, but they'll take a little more effort in order to be as bad as the natives.

w30_00525151.jpg

That's all it is.
No it isn't
Yes it is.
lol

Doesn't africa want you?
Africa has no need to want me. It already has me.

That's all it is.
You whine and make excuses. Youre uncivilized and history has shown that savages like you are what takes down a civilization. Your fear is a genetic response to you being recessive. Own your feelings instead of crying and making excuses. Join the ranks of civilization.

Not sure I know where to start here.

You've got a bunch of homeless folks who came to Europe in hopes of a better life, but couldn't find the dream. Add in the fact that some of these guys were sworn enemies at home and are now sharing the same sidewalk because of their situation. So there was a rumble. Not great, but is it really worth Americans shitting their pants over it? We sure haven't seen anything like that here--and NO allowing 65,000 carefully vetted refugees into this country is NOT going to lead to similar violence because we're not going to let them live on the streets.

Then you've got a group of racists who like to hold up every incident of violence perpetrated by a Muslim or an African whether it's in this country or not, and hold forth with their stupid "Stop the Presses--Here It Comes, Folks."
We see through you, guys.
You believe every lie told to you and will act shocked when it's on your doorstep

That's all it is.
No it isn't
Yes it is.
lol
No it isn't

You've got a bunch of homeless folks who came to Europe in hopes of a better life, but couldn't find the dream. Add in the fact that some of these guys were sworn enemies at home and are now sharing the same sidewalk because of their situation. So there was a rumble. Not great, but is it really worth Americans shitting their pants over it? We sure haven't seen anything like that here--and NO allowing 65,000 carefully vetted refugees into this country is NOT going to lead to similar violence because we're not going to let them live on the streets.

Then you've got a group of racists who like to hold up every incident of violence perpetrated by a Muslim or an African whether it's in this country or not, and hold forth with their stupid "Stop the Presses--Here It Comes, Folks."
You believe every lie told to you and will act shocked when it's on your doorstep
What will shock me is if this country is damned retarded enough to elect Donald Trump AND if our elected officials in Congress are retarded enough to go along with his hysterical fear against Muslims refugees and the Muslim Americans already here.
That will be the shocker.

What will shock me is if this country is damned retarded enough to elect Donald Trump AND if our elected officials in Congress are retarded enough to go along with his hysterical fear against Muslims refugees and the Muslim Americans already here.
I was talking to my mother in law yesterday and she believes the current climate is a backlash against the first Black POTUS and that anything is possible.. She grew up in the south and saw the mentality first hand.

Liberals always protecting Muslims and blaming the white guy. You are bean counters. If Muslims have a PR problem it is of their own making.

I was talking to my mother in law yesterday and she believes the current climate is a backlash against the first Black POTUS and that anything is possible.. She grew up in the south and saw the mentality first hand.
Keeping my fingers crossed, then. There's a lot more to the current climate than race issues, but Trump's messaging has certainly attracted that contingent.

Liberals always protecting Muslims and blaming the white guy. You are bean counters. If Muslims have a PR problem it is of their own making.
What's a bean counter?

What's a bean counter?
She is probably parroting something someone told her.

Forum List

Back