Now Africans are Destroying France

It is not an apples-apples situation and allowing 65,000 in next year as opposed to 10,000 this past year is not going to cause the fabric of our country to tear apart. We started this mess. There are kids growing up in tents because their homes are being bombed and their dad is dead. We can do our part.
How many are you going to invite to live in your home?

I've heard this argument many times, but I thank you for making it without a lot of name calling. The women being raped is always thrown in there somewhere as an added terror tactic. That one's been around a long time, hasn't it? Black and brown men raping our women...

[...]
Some are Black, some are Brown, some are White -- ALL are Muslims! And what I've referred to are facts, visible, plainly discernible facts. Here is just a tiny sample:

This is what these people are about. Perhaps not all of them but quite enough of them for a determination on the part of sensible Americans to say, KEEP THEM OUT OF OUR COUNTRY! We see what they are, we know what they are like, and we don't want them here.

They are taking over in Europe and when they have a solid foothold there are you naive enough to believe the U.S. won't be next? What we are seeing is a movement. It is an invasion by gradual infiltration.

[...]

If you really cared to research the situation, Mike, I think you'd find that our situation cannot be compared to Europe's, because they had a veritable flood of 2 million refugees, many who had come on rafts and inner tubes and no they were NOT vetted but they were there and they needed a place to go, and so some countries, including France, Germany and Sweden, opened their doors. We on the other hand have allowed a pitifully small number of refugees into our country, even though it is far larger and able to absorb more immigrants than those countries. We also vet them so thoroughly that it takes over a year for them to be accepted, if they are at all.

[...]
They come into Europe on rafts and inner tubes because there is no land bridge for them to cross. But I hope you don't think existing security measures at our Southern and Northern borders are sufficient to prevent millions of determined illegals from surreptitiously crossing.

Because it isn't happening today doesn't mean it won't happen in the immediate future. Have you seen videos of what has happened and is happening in Calais, France? It wasn't happening there a year or two ago, either.

And have you noticed that the vast majority of these aggressive refugees are military age males? Does that not suggest there might be some long-range strategy behind this migration?

Liberals will never "come to there senses". They want to see white European culture destroyed. Multiculturalism is one of the pillars of the progressive Agenda, they won't ever abandon it.
White european culture should be destroyed. It has zero redeeming qualities. Genocide is not a redeeming quality.

And you think other cultures do not commit genocide? In fact we do it more often that it's not even famous. It's biz as usual. Long before Manhattan Project, Sun Tzu routinely flood cities by diverging rivers to win wars. Yap, that means killing most inhabitants btw.

Anyway, I would say the chinese and may be the jews are probably the only more industrious and peaceful people. At least now.
Of course other cultures do it. The point is that white people are the world champs at it. No one has killed more people and destroyed other civilizations as white people. They even documented it to show how much they love it.

Wrong. Islam which is not white(some exceptions) is responsible for 270 million deaths. 130 million black.
Islam is a religion for one and for two there are lots of white muslims. There are more white muslims in the US than Black ones. How retarded can you be for making such a dumb statement?
LOL, "lots of white Muslims"....

Do you have to lie to yourself about everything?

The French are capable of picking up their own clubs and tire irons and wading into these street jungles.

Not sure I know where to start here.

You've got a bunch of homeless folks who came to Europe in hopes of a better life, but couldn't find the dream.

[...]
So they form gangs, take over whole neighborhoods, demand that their religious laws prevail, and they rape and molest indigenous women.

Now tell me that isn't happening.

If you can separate those who are peaceful in nature and want nothing but a job and a comfortable place to live -- where are the jobs? And where are the comfortable homes? I'd like to know because there are millions of impoverished and homeless American citizens, many of whom are veterans, who are in need of the same things.

The simple fact is there are no jobs and there are no homes available to anyone who cannot afford to rent or buy, so the obvious alternative is we, the People, who have busted our collective ass and sacrificed the lives and limbs of our sons and brothers in war after war to create what we have should be prepared to start turning it over in support of eventual millions of radical Muslim shahids who despise us and wouldn't hesitate to kill us.

To this I say, bullshit!

[...]

We also vet them so thoroughly that it takes over a year for them to be accepted, if they are at all.

[...]
"Vet them?" How? Don't be fooled by that snow-job we've gotten from the Obama Administration. There is no way to effectively investigate more than one out of every thousand of them. How do we go about it? Ask the Syrian government to help us out between bombings? We don't know who is Syrian and who is Afghani, Iraqi, or whatever. And there is no way to find out.

Most of these mobs of military-age males have no papers to show. Their claim is their papers were lost, stolen, or confiscated. So if we let them in and a year later we learn they are ISIS affiliated, do you think they are going to tell INS where to find them?

INS has already admitted the situation is too far over their heads to deal with.

Last edited:
[...]

The women being raped is always thrown in there somewhere as an added terror tactic. That one's been around a long time, hasn't it? Black and brown men raping our women...

[...]
Are you saying that isn't exactly what is happening in Europe and Scandinavia? Black and brown men raping White women. Do a YouTube search and you'll find all the evidence you need -- in spite of the fact that you simply don't want to believe it.

Not sure I know where to start here.

You've got a bunch of homeless folks who came to Europe in hopes of a better life, but couldn't find the dream.

[...]
So they form gangs, take over whole neighborhoods, demand that their religious laws prevail, and they rape and molest indigenous women.

Now tell me that isn't happening.

If you can separate those who are peaceful in nature and want nothing but a job and a comfortable place to live -- where are the jobs? And where are the comfortable homes? I'd like to know because there are millions of impoverished and homeless American citizens, many of whom are veterans, who are in need of the same things.

The simple fact is there are no jobs and there are no homes available to anyone who cannot afford to rent or buy, so the obvious alternative is we, the People, who have busted our collective ass and sacrificed the lives and limbs of our sons and brothers in war after war to create what we have should be prepared to start turning it over in support of eventual millions of radical Muslim shahids who despise us and wouldn't hesitate to kill us.

To this I say, bullshit!

But remember, The Sleaze Queen wants to bring them here!

White european culture should be destroyed. It has zero redeeming qualities. Genocide is not a redeeming quality.

And you think other cultures do not commit genocide? In fact we do it more often that it's not even famous. It's biz as usual. Long before Manhattan Project, Sun Tzu routinely flood cities by diverging rivers to win wars. Yap, that means killing most inhabitants btw.

Anyway, I would say the chinese and may be the jews are probably the only more industrious and peaceful people. At least now.
Of course other cultures do it. The point is that white people are the world champs at it. No one has killed more people and destroyed other civilizations as white people. They even documented it to show how much they love it.

Wrong. Islam which is not white(some exceptions) is responsible for 270 million deaths. 130 million black.
Islam is a religion for one and for two there are lots of white muslims. There are more white muslims in the US than Black ones. How retarded can you be for making such a dumb statement?

I would say the vast majority are not white, but the fact that they killed that number of people with hardly any white help says a lot for them. Is that what you are saying?

[...]

The women being raped is always thrown in there somewhere as an added terror tactic. That one's been around a long time, hasn't it? Black and brown men raping our women...

[...]
Are you saying that isn't exactly what is happening in Europe and Scandinavia? Black and brown men raping White women. Do a YouTube search and you'll find all the evidence you need -- in spite of the fact that you simply don't want to believe it.
They have to rape the white women. They left their women at home!

[...]

[...]
They have to rape the white women. They left their women at home!
Don't forget the underage girls, or children, if you wish.

The Muslims who are pouring into Europe (and soon will be coming here) are generally thought to be defenseless people whose lives are in imminent danger from armed aggression and are in need of temporary shelter from oppression. But the laments we hear in this video present a very different situation.

I've noticed the vast majority of these Muslim seekers of emergency shelter are able-bodied, military-age males. But instead of organizing a resistance movement against their oppressors they've chosen to cross borders into Europe and Scandinavia, expecting not only safe shelter but comfortable accommodation.

Liberals will never "come to there senses". They want to see white European culture destroyed. Multiculturalism is one of the pillars of the progressive Agenda, they won't ever abandon it.

Islam is exactly what my signature says. And you know the vast majority of Muslims are not white. And if you want dumb you can start with Black Muslims.

But remember, The Sleaze Queen wants to bring them here!
You're right, and the only thing that can stop her is the Congress. So call or write (email is no good) your Representative and let him or her know how you feel about Muslim refugees. If enough of us do that we won't have to worry about Clinton's intentions.

I believe the word for what you're talking about is, conquer. So if other cultures do it wouldn't you agree that if Whites didn't do it better it soon would be done to them? Nature is cruel and only the strong survive.

By the way, Asclepias; where do you think you would be today were it not for White people?

France has been letting these meatheads into their country for decades so they only have themselves to blame. If they were smart they would boot them all out.
Yeah, but WE are doing exactly the same. Hopefully the libs will come to their senses and deport these people who have nothing in common with AMERICAN culture

This is what Obama is doing to America. It'll be this on steroids with Hillary.

So your solution is genocide?

Hypocrite much?

You should be embarrassed to laugh at your own stupidity but I guess stupidity shelters you from being embarrassed. :laugh:

France has been letting these meatheads into their country for decades so they only have themselves to blame. If they were smart they would boot them all out.
Yeah, but WE are doing exactly the same. Hopefully the libs will come to their senses and deport these people who have nothing in common with AMERICAN culture

This is what Obama is doing to America. It'll be this on steroids with Hillary.

So your solution is genocide?

Hypocrite much?
No stupid. I said genocide is not a redeeming quailty. Cant you read?

Forum List

Back