Now...About That 'White Privilege'....

"Now...About That 'White Privilege'...."
Yeah, huh, why "Now"? Why feeling so butt hurt today?
Oh, Ann Coulter and St. Patty's Day?
Ah, well in that case, "these problems affect Americans in the middle to upper class. This is when your life is so amazing, that you make shit up to be upset about."
Don't forget, Democrats are not true Americans so America didn't lynch anyone, Democrats did. So Blacks can't use that as an excuse, can they?

Don't forget, Democrats are not true Americans so America didn't lynch anyone, Democrats did. So Blacks can't use that as an excuse, can they?
As a person who is guided more by practical considerations than Major Party affiliation,.. uh, no, I'm not defending Democrats in this "Race Relations/Racism" section despite all the homophobic and economic system preferences being shouted as usual. I remain as proudly Independent as ever. Hmm, perhaps even more?..

You might as well go even further back in time to the last great GOP President:
In Lincoln’s 1858 speech in pro-slavery Southern Illinois he insisted that he opposed “bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the black and white races.”

You retain your title of Lying Low Life Scum

Not only did Lincoln say this:
Abraham Lincoln "I am naturally anti-slavery. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I can not remember when I did not so think, and feel." April 4, 1864

....but when Democrats started a war to maintain slavery, he committed the nation to oppose it.

Democrats:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

Now.....which party do you vote for??????

Every "Jim Crow" law ever passed was at the behest of White Christians.

Every lynching, the same

What did the lever say when your sort voted for every Jim Crow law and when they gathered for a lynching???

Did it say white Christian party, or Democrat Party?
Answer, lying low life scum.

"Now...About That 'White Privilege'...."
Yeah, huh, why "Now"? Why feeling so butt hurt today?
Oh, Ann Coulter and St. Patty's Day?
Ah, well in that case, "these problems affect Americans in the middle to upper class. This is when your life is so amazing, that you make shit up to be upset about."

1. You have trouble articulating a point....you must be a government school grad, huh?

2. Vulgarity exposes your lack of knowledge, and, usually, that you vote Democrat..

How'd I do???

Two for two?????????

1647528410747.png

4. If there were the pretended 'white privilege,' then the Irish certainly would have benefitted from it.
Arguably, conditions for the Irish were worse than that of black Americans.

The living conditions was readily conducive to violence, alcoholism, and crime. And the native population quickly moved out of neighborhoods en masse as the Irish immigrants moved in. They were characterized as drunkards, brawlers, and incompetents.

a. “The first blacks to move into Harlem were middle-class Negroes who left the black enclave in mid-Manhattan around the turn of the century to get away from the Irish living nearby.”
Thomas Sowell, “Ethnic America,” p.39.

b. The Irish had similar relations with the Scotch-Irish, the Germans, the Italians, and the Jews.
Wittke, “The Irish in America,” p. 1183,189,190.

c. Their average life expectancy was forty years, thus the 19th century observation, “you seldom see a gray-haired Irishman.”

Here is where the "help" by Liberals differed in the course of the Irish population's success:

For the Irish, their success took over a century before equality was achieved in income, IQ, occupations, and other socioeconomic indicia.

Note: social acceptance came slowly, and followed achievements, rather than being a precondition.

In short.....said "help" by Liberals retarded the social mobility of African-Americans.

*And, I don't recall Irish "Judas Goats," making excuses for those who abused their own people, while today there are apologists for the Democrats who are black: you've seen them on the board.

And now....some of that 'white privilege.....'​

"Jussie Smollett Walks Out Of Jail After Appeal Court Orders Release; Served Less Than A Week Of 150-Day Conviction – Update"​

After some 50 or so lies and hoaxes authored by the Democrat Party, the trained seals can't wait for the next one.

Here's the NYTimes admitting that the laptop was Biden's.

"People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity. Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation."

5. It hasn't been easy for the Irish.....but, without any of that vaunted Liberal 'help,' this is the current state of their financial condition:

Median income of almost $60.
The median income for households headed by an Irish-American came in at $59,220, higher than the national median of$51,371. In addition, 7.4 percent of family households of Irish ancestry were in poverty, lower than the rate of 11.8 percent for all Americans.
Top ten facts on Irish Americans from the US Census Bureau
www.irishcentral.com/.../Top-ten-facts-on-Irish-Americans-from-the-US-Ce...

The Census Bureau estimated real median household income at$53,657for 2014 and$54,462in 2013. Household income varies by race, with Asians the highest in 2014 at over $74,000 and African Americans the lowest around $35,000.
Household income in the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Household_income_in_the_United_St...
Wikipedia

I contend that without Liberals.....it would be twice that.

The colloquial use of “poverty” implies a material deprivation, which hardly exists. But this is not to say that a poverty of social conditions does not exist, and this cannot be remedied with money. In fact, the root cause of this poverty is the perverse, counterproductive incentives arising from the welfare system itself.

Charles Murray’s “Losing Ground” documented this effect using social indicators such as work, marriage, legitimacy, crime, and alcohol and drug abuse, and showing how the massive increase in government welfare programs worsened the problem.

Can we tell how much a half century of Democrat/Liberal 'help' has accomplished???

1647548399134.png

One might conclude that black Americans would be doing far better with less "help."

6. "In the draft riots of 1863, New York City's Irish exploded in feral violence over the Emancipation Proclamation, fearful that they would soon have to compete with freed blacks for jobs.

The Irish ran wild, lynching blacks and burning black establishments to the ground. As described in Leslie M. Harris' book "In the Shadow of Slavery: African Americans in New York City, 1626–1863," the Irish rioters "made a sport of mutilating the black men's bodies, sometimes sexually. A group of white men and boys mortally attacked black sailor William Williams -- jumping on his chest, plunging a knife into him, smashing his body with stones -- while a crowd of men, women and children watched."

Luckily for the Irish, there were no ethnic activist groups leaping in to excuse their bad behavior. President Lincoln sent in federal troops to crush the savage uprising. (Hey, President Trump! Lincoln is a very popular president!)

The Irish were driven out of their country by a one-time calamity -- the potato famine. This wasn't how they always lived. Starving poverty wasn't their culture.
Still, the Irish were -- at one time -- among the poorest immigrants we ever got and the slowest to assimilate. It took 120 years, by political analyst Michael Barone's estimate. (Imagine a time when our worst immigrants were the Irish!)

And they might still be a problem if The New York Times had demanded special rights for them, the ACLU had brought lawsuits on their behalf and the Southern Poverty Law Center had screamed "racism" whenever anyone noticed their bad behavior.

Instead, no-nonsense Irish priests knocked them upside the head and told them to sober up and go home to their wives. (Back then, the Catholic Church was not about "immigrant rights"; it was about cleaning up their own bums.)
By the 1950s, the Irish were outearning other Americans. Many reformed so well that they became Republicans.

That was then, this is now.

You retain your title of Lying Low Life Scum

Not only did Lincoln say this:
Abraham Lincoln "I am naturally anti-slavery. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I can not remember when I did not so think, and feel." April 4, 1864

....but when Democrats started a war to maintain slavery, he committed the nation to oppose it.
Are you saying Lincoln did not give an 1858 speech in pro-slavery Southern Illinois where he insisted that he opposed “bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the black and white races”? Since that is a historical fact I'm not the liar here.

Did Lincoln fight to end slavery or did he fight to maintain the union?

What did the lever say when your sort voted for every Jim Crow law and when they gathered for a lynching???

Did it say white Christian party, or Democrat Party?
Answer, lying low life scum.
I never had the opportunity to vote on Jim Crow laws but my sort are not white Christians.

Forum List

Back