November Job Gains Too Low By 200,000! Labor Force Participation Rate Drops!

The economy is slowly realizing the probability of a Biden presidency. Welcome to four years of malaise, depression, and mediocrity.
You can't blame CCP Tramp's failed economy on Biden!Though you Trump Nazis will try!

Is English your second language or something? I could barely decipher what you just wrote. First off, by "CCP Tramp" I'm assuming you mean President Trump has some imaginary connection to the Chinese Communist Party?

Are you even aware of how idiotic you sound when you infer something like that?

And how is the American economic turn-down related to anything Trump did? Was it President Trump who concocted the virus? Was it President Trump who ordered lockdowns, shutdowns, and business closings?

Your memory must be as short as your dick because before the Chinese virus poisoned the world, I seem to remember an economy like this country had never seen before. Were you not there too?

So is that the plan, man? For Biden to inherit what the CCP did to your country, and spend his entire term failing to fix the problem and yet all the while, blaming Trump for it?

Gawd you people are really stupid. How did you get that way? Was there a special "Stupid School" you had to attend, or was it just your lack of parental upbringing?

By October, Sweden's death rate was the 12th highest in the world?

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Expecting a Matt 20-1-16 Stimulus Check arithmetic doesn't make it happen! Matt 25:14-30--Lives Don't Matter!--arithmetic you keep! Lives clearly now are getting cast out as though they were trash(?)!)
Sweden is 24th in deaths per capita not 12th.
WOW! 24th worst out of 220 countries.
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

329,000 dead for Christmas, according to estimates. The comparisons tend to exceed the daily murders of US Nationals In WWII--not to be celebrated. The 6 million Jews and 5 million "Other" are in addition, not regarded battle field. The Soviet Union got its numbers up to 20 million, by some accounts. That likely includes battlefield and "Scorched Earth" casualties. There are all kinds of reports in the link.

(Expecting a Matt 20-1-16 Stimulus Check arithmetic doesn't make it happen! Matt 25:14-30--Lives Don't Matter!--arithmetic you keep! Lives clearly now are getting cast out as though they were trash(?)!)

Most of whom would have died anyway.

Shut the fuck up.

And how is the American economic turn-down related to anything Trump did?
It was CCP Tramp who let the CCP Trump-45 virus run rampant throughout the country when it began and then followed up with a barrage of super spreader events in all the battleground states, all of whom had spikes after he spread his cooties there.

One month since the Elections and so out goes the Trumped-Up Slowing Economy: Some could say in a matter of hours. Can't create the intentional murder of all the sick people--no more hospital beds or staff available in December--and win in Georgia, coming in January. One of the losing candidates is now a U.S. Senator!

I just looked up one of old houses in Texas (its purchase date is how I keep track of how old my cat and dog are----it's lost 30,000 in value in the last couple of months alone.

And how is the American economic turn-down related to anything Trump did?
It was CCP Tramp who let the CCP Trump-45 virus run rampant throughout the country when it began and then followed up with a barrage of super spreader events in all the battleground states, all of whom had spikes after he spread his cooties there.

Hope you don't own any firearms. I'd have you red-flagged in a heartbeat for being a mental case.

The economy is slowly realizing the probability of a Biden presidency. Welcome to four years of malaise, depression, and mediocrity.
You can't blame CCP Tramp's failed economy on Biden!Though you Trump Nazis will try!

Is English your second language or something? I could barely decipher what you just wrote. First off, by "CCP Tramp" I'm assuming you mean President Trump has some imaginary connection to the Chinese Communist Party?

Are you even aware of how idiotic you sound when you infer something like that?

And how is the American economic turn-down related to anything Trump did? Was it President Trump who concocted the virus? Was it President Trump who ordered lockdowns, shutdowns, and business closings?

Your memory must be as short as your dick because before the Chinese virus poisoned the world, I seem to remember an economy like this country had never seen before. Were you not there too?

So is that the plan, man? For Biden to inherit what the CCP did to your country, and spend his entire term failing to fix the problem and yet all the while, blaming Trump for it?

Gawd you people are really stupid. How did you get that way? Was there a special "Stupid School" you had to attend, or was it just your lack of parental upbringing?
Stupid is a complement for this ilk

Forum List

Back