Coverup? Evidence of Election Farts

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Yeah, Giuliani apparently let a few of these farts blow.

I only bring this up, not only because it is funny, but mainly to show the world what a farts..er..I mean..farce..that these election fraud proceedings have become.

This is in the international news, folks.

These Trumpers have all become the nation's laughingtocks.

Trump's legal adviser Jenna Ellis (right) gave Rudy Giuliani the side-eye on Wednesday after the 76-year-old appeared to pass gas twice during Michigan's hearing

Trump's legal adviser Jenna Ellis (right) gave Rudy Giuliani the side-eye on Wednesday after the 76-year-old appeared to pass gas twice during Michigan's hearing

Last edited:

I only bring this up, not only because it is funny, but also to show the world what a farts..er..I mean..farce..that these election fraud proceedings have become.

This is the the international news, folks.

disputed.png

I only bring this up, not only because it is funny, but also to show the world what a farts..er..I mean..farce..that these election fraud proceedings have become.

These people have all become the nation's laughingtocks.

I am not laughing.

And fuck you and your group of in-bred shitforbrains leftwingers for being so blatant about tearing up the foundation of our country.

View attachment 424999
You mean election farts!

I am not laughing.

And fuck you and your group of in-bred shitforbrains leftwingers for being so blatant about tearing up the foundation of our country.
This thread really smells like rotten eggs.

I am not laughing.

Jenna Ellis would agree with you.

View attachment 424999
You mean election farts!
disputed.png

The left is really panicked. They are now running ads claiming there is no evidence of election fraud and that the “election is over”. That means they are so scarred, they are spending big money to put these commercials out.

Rudy the Walking Skinbag is full of fartsmoke. No surprise there.

What did you guys find from that CIA server that Delta Force seized in Frankfurt? I thought that was your Kraken?

I am not laughing.

Jenna Ellis would agree with you.
LOLOL...................Man that was great...................LOLOLOL....................Man is she a good looking woman. I'd let her fart in my mouth foy shoy.

Trump's legal adviser Jenna Ellis (right) gave Rudy Giuliani the side-eye on Wednesday after the 76-year-old appeared to pass gas twice during Michigan's hearing's legal adviser Jenna Ellis (right) gave Rudy Giuliani the side-eye on Wednesday after the 76-year-old appeared to pass gas twice during Michigan's hearing

First dripping hairdie....which I never saw except in photoshopped pics....and now farts.

You can't argue against what the man is saying.
All you can do is make up fake shit to criticize him over.

3 more prog slaves added to the slave pen, you know what the difference is between a pig and a progressive? The pigs IQ is 100 points higher....

I only bring this up, not only because it is funny, but mainly to show the world what a farts..er..I mean..farce..that these election fraud proceedings have become.

Trump's legal adviser Jenna Ellis (right) gave Rudy Giuliani the side-eye on Wednesday after the 76-year-old appeared to pass gas twice during Michigan's hearing's legal adviser Jenna Ellis (right) gave Rudy Giuliani the side-eye on Wednesday after the 76-year-old appeared to pass gas twice during Michigan's hearing

The Russaia hoax was in the international news. Did that concern you?

I am not laughing.

Stop farting around. This is nothing more than gaslighting. There must have been a strong wind breaking through the conference room.
Whoever smelt it..dealt it. :) ...I got a million of these. Be sure to tip your waiters and waitresses.

Please grow up.....how many times did Obama get caught on video letting one fly? If you're going to criticize at least be a grown up about it. Acting like a nose picking child doesn't do much for your credibility.

JO

Forum List

Back