Noticing the Trend of the left desperately trying to keep the focus on Trump.

Without him to galvanize their base the are fractured and many are simply receeding into the woodwork.
Some posters here fall into two categories.

1. They know this and as a result desperately seek any story about Trump.

Or

2. They are just randomly stricken with TDS at odd times. Kind of like how your cat suddenly realizes he needed to be in the other room as it frantically jumps up and runs.

Without Trump to take the focus off their current disasters they are likely doomed to lose in 2022.

That last acknowledgment is the reason I hope Trump does NOT run in 2024.
We have several great possible candidates who won't ignite the left like Trump would.
Left?
Not the left I see genuflecting at trump's knee.
Not the Left I see afraid to speak an unTrumpian word.
Not the left making complete asses of themselves in Arizona.

No, like the guy walking along staring at his phone and walks into a manhole. The left is just pointing and laughing.
We have an entire "major" party absolutely paralyzed by one (1) guy. One profoundly damaged buffoon who is a flamboyant disgrace to this country, willing to destroy the public's faith and trust in our very democracy to soothe his brittle ego.

We have, literally, never seen this before in this country's history. We can only look to world history for any degree of comparison.

So yeah, we're paying pretty fucking close attention to this, and there is no need to apologize for it.
The Russia Hoax, Cavanaugh, political targets for IRS, a whole lot of garbage by the FBI, sham impeachments and the media cheering all the way. I see plenty of reasons to question our dear leaders that have nothing to do with Trump. Flip flopping Faucci, and the enviro wackos telling us we are going to die every ten years was not exactly helpful. Then there are the cow fart studies. Why would anybody trust any of these clowns?
Me thinks he does Fxuitus too much.

What's he gonna do when trump is

Trump Perp Walk.jpg

FLASHBACK:

Snowflakes lost their minds and demanded / insisted all talk of Barry and Hillary be terminated, avoided, because they were no longer in office.....while 8 years after Bush was out of office Democrats and snowflakes continue to blame Bush for every Obama mistake / policy failure.

So it is no surprise the hypocrites again violate their own mandate that ex-presidents be 'off-limits'. And in the midst of multiple crises / disasters going on, many being of his own making, Democrats and snowflakes are desperately attempting to focus on and keep the discussions on anything BUT what Biden is doing.

Not yet. But it's coming.
Can't you just SMELL what the AG is cooking?!?!?!
We can see right through your side. The Deep State is going after Rudy, hoping he'll flip on Trump. The Deep State will do anything to get Trump.

The "DEEP STATE?"
Well just who are these "DEEP STATE" people.
Was Bill Barr one? He said the election was not tainted?
Was the CISA one? Hand picked by Trump?
How about the people Trump appointed to the SCOTUS and other courts?

You see this bit of paranoid theatre's usefulness has run its course
BECAUSE
What EVERYONE has seen was Trump trying to stuff the government full of Trumpinistas bypassing hiring regulations and ignoring basic skill requirements.
So it became clear
Trump is the SWAMP
Trump is the DEEP STATE

And by bringing it here you show yourself to be nothing more than a partisan liar.

The ugliest presidential four years of our lifetime. By far.

The most fascinating group psychological / sociological / anthropological study of our lifetime.

One profoundly damaged man with a vice-like grip on one of our "major" parties.

An ongoing Cult of Personality unlike this country has ever seen, unlike anything the world has seen outside of North Korea in 85 years.

Hell yes. I'll be studying this closely for a long, long time. If anyone doesn't like that, tough shit.
Yep, 4 years of the Democrat Party's crazy Russian collusion conspiracy.
4 years of illegal FISA warrants, using the IRS, FBI, and DOJ as their political weapons like some sort of banana republic.
The Democrat Party is a crazy political cult that believes its own propaganda.

The ugliest presidential four years of our lifetime. By far.

The most fascinating group psychological / sociological / anthropological study of our lifetime.

One profoundly damaged man with a vice-like grip on one of our "major" parties.

An ongoing Cult of Personality unlike this country has ever seen, unlike anything the world has seen outside of North Korea in 85 years.

Hell yes. I'll be studying this closely for a long, long time. If anyone doesn't like that, tough shit.
Yep, 4 years of the Democrat Party's crazy Russian collusion conspiracy.
4 years of illegal FISA warrants, using the IRS, FBI, and DOJ as their political weapons like some sort of banana republic.
The Democrat Party is a crazy political cult that believes its own propaganda.
Yes, I know, I know....

As long as Donald Trump is in control of the Republican Party, we will be talking about him. When the Trumpists cease to blackmail the Republican Party with forming an American First MAGA Party and taking the Cult with them, and threatening to primary anybody who whispers any dissent against him, he'll keep himself in the news, which is his intention.

Unless and until the Republican Party excises the Trump Cult, the racists and the bigots, and starts rebuilding itself as a party with the Platform, ideas, proposals, and a plan to transform the economy for the 21st Century. Following Trump and his politics of hate, division and racism spells the end of the Party of Lincoln.

Republicans can't win with Trump, because the vast majority of the American public now reject everything about him. Trump has never won a general election since he entered politics, and nothing that has happened since November 3rd has in any way endeared Trump to sane, reasonable Republicans. And they'll definitely lose if he makes good on his 3rd party threat and divides the right wing vote.

Look what you've done to yourselves!!!

You’re not part of “we” you Canadian psychopath. Nobody listens to racists that vote for and support blackface Trudeau.

When Trump does finally 'go away', Democrats, snowflakes, and the leftist fake news media may not survive the serious withdrawal they will experience.

Without him to galvanize their base the are fractured and many are simply receeding into the woodwork.
Some posters here fall into two categories.

1. They know this and as a result desperately seek any story about Trump.

Or

2. They are just randomly stricken with TDS at odd times. Kind of like how your cat suddenly realizes he needed to be in the other room as it frantically jumps up and runs.

Without Trump to take the focus off their current disasters they are likely doomed to lose in 2022.

That last acknowledgment is the reason I hope Trump does NOT run in 2024.
We have several great possible candidates who won't ignite the left like Trump would.
While I hate it, this is called politics. Whatever works to further your power, even if you have to throw your own mother under the bus. Winning is all that matters.

Forum List

Back