Notice that the Press reports the story about the Barcelona terrorist attack without saying Muslim

mostly agree but just this morning i heard FOX reporting the truth of a whole list of ' muslim' attacks using the word 'muslim attacks' and it was refreshing to hear that TRUTH Trog .

Using their logic of the week, they must support islamic terrorism.

Maybe because both sides were to blame
200.gif

It’s because Muslim Terrorists are part of the Corrupt Democratic Party’s voter base
Which ones exactly? Names, photos, fingerprints....Got anything?
Deep denial of reality is part of being in the Crazy Democrat Cult LOL
Since you know that Muslim terrorists are 'part of the corrupt Democratic Party's voter base', you've shared that information with the Authorities, right?

It’s because Muslim Terrorists are part of the Corrupt Democratic Party’s voter base

Yep they don't do it since they're ordered not to. Keeps their sheep where they want them why look at the idiots ANTIFA those stupid bitches don't even know their history.

Trump repeats his lie about General Pershing and bullets dipped in pig's blood .. it never happened.

The press are a disgrace. I noticed last week that they never used the word "Christian" to describe the perp in a similar atrocity.

IT wasnt Muslims in Barcelona that caused that tragedy; it was White Supremacists.

If White Supremacists would just open their borders in Europe to more Muslim refugees, then the refugees would not be getting bad vibes and trying to kill everyone.

See how that works?

just axe Wold Blitzer, he knows!

Which ones exactly? Names, photos, fingerprints....Got anything?
Deep denial of reality is part of being in the Crazy Democrat Cult LOL
I suppose, not being a democrat I can see that, and not being a republican I can see their craziness also...But I didn't deny a damn thing, all I ask was a little more proof than you spouting allegations without any evidence to back it up....Your reply was a denial..

Forum List

Back