Notice a lack of the accusation from Obama?

A local professor of government and politics at the university is going to use the first page of comments in her lectures next week as a perfect example of extremist, agenda-driven right wing demagoguery. You liarcons just can't think you can lie and not be exposed for the dupes and running dogs you are.

Joe Wilson could have received a text message and just blurted out "You lie!!!" while listening to the President's speech. He didn't name Obama specifically.

So your "Who" argument doesn't hold water.
Oh, that's precious.

I think I'll wrap it up in with a bow tie and keep it.

It is the SAME argument you JUST made. So if it can not be true for Wilson, why can it be true for Obama?

Because context matters.

I sure thought you'd send me a message about how wrong you were about ACORN,, and you want to call someone else a liar? :lol:

Heckling of president is rare in American history - Yahoo! News

Notice in this piece they attack the Congressman for calling Obama a liar, saying such charges are forbidden in the House, yet not one mention of the fact Obama called Congressman liars in his speech.

He didn't call congressmen liars but liars lairs and I think the remark directed more at Palin and her minions. Be those minions members of congress then fine but here remarks should have been left to the rebuttal, they weren't. Wilson showed the current face of the Republican party and while conservatives like it the more it becomes twisted and warped by the hatred and venom it spews the less appealing it becomes to others. Wilson did more to swing the debate in favor of Obama then Obama did.

Victory through lies and hate is shallow enough but cons lack of constraint may well leave you with only hate as a trophy for your mantle and that is just pathetic...

well then we come to the conclusion that the libtards are okay with calling a liar a liar. So, Joe Wilson is a good man he called a man telling a bald faced lie a liar.. What's the fuss about?

well then we come to the conclusion that the libtards are okay with calling a liar a liar. So, Joe Wilson is a good man he called a man telling a bald faced lie a liar.. What's the fuss about?

That's a question you should ask the republican party since they are the ones who called Wilson to the carpet and demanded he apologize...

That's a question you should ask the republican party since they are the ones who called Wilson to the carpet and demanded he apologize...

they aren't the ones who after he apologized are now mounting a boycot of South Carolina and a censure in the house are they big mouth? Is obama gonna apologize for calling people liars? I bet he isn't.. newp newp newp

Please quote the exact words where Obama "called Congressman liars."

Thanks in advance.

Wait, lets get this straight. It is your contention Obama called no one liars in his speech? Is that right?

Yeah Gunny thats what they're saying! :cuckoo: :cuckoo: Obamanites don't know a lie from the truth :eusa_whistle: The "truth" is that Obama called anyone & everyone who opposes him a LIAR.

And for you libs: Synonyms for "lie" include: fabrication, fairy tale, falsehood, falsity, fib, mendacity, prevarication, story, tale, untruth

A local professor of government and politics at the university is going to use the first page of comments in her lectures next week as a perfect example of extremist, agenda-driven right wing demagoguery. You liarcons just can't think you can lie and not be exposed for the dupes and running dogs you are.

Wooooooopty fricken dooooooo Jake...wwwwwooooooooopppppppty fricken dooooooooo

Another LIBTARD professor using factual information to paint conservatives in a bad light...nothing new here .... move on.

Joe Wilson showed disrespect and lack of decorum when he shouted out that the Presidnet lied. That does not chnage the fact that the President did lie when he said that Illegals would not be covered and he either knew it it should have know it. The Dems repeatedly voted down the amendments that would include the language straight up!

Someone asks for a quote and it is given. When completely busted, they then attempt to change the definition and the quote to fit. Is it that hard to admit being wrong? Is the party affiliation stronger than the truth?
No. It was not "given."

The charge was made where Obama "called Congressman liars."

I asked where he did that. I see no quote calling "congressmen" liars.

None.

Prominent politicians names no one (or even quitting Alaskan governors. *cough*)

Dude, you're stretching it like silly string. Give it rest.

Forum List

Back