Nothing says family values like the Trumps

I severely doubt that. We feel eternally sorry for Ivana who got screwed..literally and figuratively, and her ex just buried her on his golf course for a tax write off. :auiqs.jpg:
Typical grifter.
He registered the place in 2014, to have 10 private burial plots.

That's enough for Donald, Ivana, Don Jr, Eric , Ivana, Marla Maples, Tiffany, Melania, Barron, and one more reserved for his next divorce.

Y
Unlike "find me 11,780 votes", Clinton didn`t tell a national TV audience that he wants to fuck his own daughter.

He said that if Ivanka weren’t his daughter he would be DATING her . He never said FUCK her . My educated guess is that you didn’t condemn Bill Clinton for having a relationship with Monica especially in the ORAL OFFICE. 🤮

So you hate Biden just as much as you hate Trump.

Funny, you hide it well.

Funny, you just haven't seen the posts where I talk about Biden.

But that is not the issue here. The issue is the repeated marital infidelities of the man you want to lead the party of Family Values.

The same as mine would be. Y-A-W-N. Neither Don Jr or the Slow One will ever be President. So no one will still care. :)
Y-A-W-N. The best thing Libs do is lie. If this were Trump’s kids the media would be all over it . As it it , there was talk about having Trump Jr investigated. 👍

Y

He said that if Ivanka weren’t his daughter he would be DATING her . He never said FUCK her . My educated guess is that you didn’t condemn Bill Clinton for having a relationship with Monica especially in the ORAL OFFICE. 🤮
He would take Ivanka to a movie and stop for a milkshake afterwards? This is Donald Trump.

He would take Ivanka to a movie and stop for a milkshake afterwards? This is Donald Trump.
Better then bagging a INTERN in the ORAL OFFICE and getting a BJ !!! How come he became a HERO 🦸‍♀️ after it? Please tell us why the Media have him a Pass for the many women he screwed??

Your "candidates" committed treason last week.

Remember what this country used to do to traitors?

That goes for their abetters as well.

Seditionists are traitors on steroids. People who provide excuses for seditionists are traitors, You are a traitor.

Forum List

Back