Nothing says family values like the Trumps

"You Have The Right To Be Heard, You Have The Right To Be Believed" Hilary Clinton
Also Hillary Clinton
“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.”
Hillary Clinton on Bill's "bimbo eruption"

"I did not have sexual relations with that women"
Apparently Slick Willie didn't consider a blow job as sex.
I know at that time my boss said a blow job isn't sex. I told him to go get his wife, he didn't mention it again.

No excuses. Hunter Biden has shown to be a slime bucket as Trump is a slime bucket.

I am glad you agree with me.
Lol, but ole Joe took inappropriate showers with his daughter. In return she blames her drug addiction and sex addiction on his behavior. You loons are sick.

I severely doubt that. We feel eternally sorry for Ivana who got screwed..literally and figuratively, and her ex just buried her on his golf course for a tax write off. :auiqs.jpg:
Typical grifter.
Ivana was an executive with the Trump Corporation. She was literally and figuratively well off. In addition to her salary and benefits she enjoyed a hefty settlement from her divorce. Interestingly enough, her claims of rape was treated as kind of an inside joke.

No one ever known as Mrs. Trump ever wanted for anything.

Ivana was an executive with the Trump Corporation. She was literally and figuratively well off. In addition to her salary and benefits she enjoyed a hefty settlement from her divorce. Interestingly enough, her claims of rape was treated as kind of an inside joke.

No one ever known as Mrs. Trump ever wanted for anything.

Don't try talking facts to that thing. It only believes in Creepy Joe's "truth".

Where’s Hunter Biden with his Illegal Gun, Shooting up his DRUG ADDICTED body, with his D..K hanging out with all those barrels of Illegal wealth? Forgot; This isn’t the BRANDON family
Don’t forget Hunter raped underage Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian girls on camera. The apple didn’t fall far the tree.

Forum List

Back