Nothing says family values like the Trumps

"You Have The Right To Be Heard, You Have The Right To Be Believed" Hilary Clinton
Also Hillary Clinton
“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.”
Hillary Clinton on Bill's "bimbo eruption"

"I did not have sexual relations with that women"
Apparently Slick Willie didn't consider a blow job as sex.

"You Have The Right To Be Heard, You Have The Right To Be Believed" Hilary Clinton
Also Hillary Clinton
“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.”

Unlike "find me 11,780 votes", Clinton didn`t tell a national TV audience that he wants to fuck his own daughter.

The lack of awareness it takes for a biden cultist to make a thread like this is absolutely mind boggling.
Like, how are you still alive?

Also Hillary Clinton

Yep.

And the DNC slaves bought every word of it.

Unlike "find me 11,780 votes", Clinton didn`t tell a national TV audience that he wants to fuck his own daughter.

Liar.

Only a sick fuck takes a man saying he can appreciate his daughter's beauty and turn it into something obscene, yet you still vote for the man who actually fucked his daughter!

Folks just can't help but wonder..............................

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The lack of awareness it takes for a biden cultist to make a thread like this is absolutely mind boggling.
Like, how are you still alive?
How did that big Red Wave turn out on election day? My state has 2 Dem senators for the first time since WW2.

How did that big Red Wave turn out on election day? My state has 2 Dem senators for the first time since WW2.

How does it feel to have a huge gay crush on President Trump?

You want him bad.

We know.

My state is still red as ever.

No abortions.

No illegal invaders.

No CRT.

No men who want to pretend they're women so they can play on sports teams and bash women's skulls in.

No educators who want to sexually mutilate children.

No one needs to ask permission to carry a concealed weapon.

I live in a state that's clean and safe, but you have two whole dem senators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back