Nothing really accomplished at the climate conference

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
We are going to sail right past the 1.5 C that is supposed to be as far as we can afford to go. In fact, in the lifetimes of our grandchildren, I expect they will see 3+ degrees C of warming.

We are going to sail right past the 1.5 C that is supposed to be as far as we can afford to go. In fact, in the lifetimes of our grandchildren, I expect they will see 3+ degrees C of warming.

There was a lot accomplished--all of those hypocrite greenies added a shitload more carbon to the atmosphere making a useless trip in private jets to accomplish NOTHING. Ah, but Greta got another 15 seconds of fame.

There was a lot accomplished--all of those hypocrite greenies added a shitload more carbon to the atmosphere making a useless trip in private jets to accomplish NOTHING. Ah, but Greta got another 15 seconds of fame.
An intelligent female teenager fighting for her future really offends you, now doesn't it.

An intelligent female teenager fighting for her future really offends you, now doesn't it.
Only an idiot democrat would ascertain that from my post. Why would I be offended by a brain-washed young girl. I consider the source and ignore it. I don't get my take on the world from someone who has barely reached puberty, but I have a pre school full of inquiring young minds that would be more than willing to run your world for you.

Nothing really accomplished at the climate conference​

And you thought there would be? A lot was accomplished: a lot of leaders got to take big trips and have a really good time eating great food in an exotic location with tons of prestige and feeling real good about themselves while trying to avoid Joe coming over and farting on them. And they all got to spew tons of carbon into the air doing so.

And you thought there would be? A lot was accomplished: a lot of leaders got to take big trips and have a really good time eating great food in an exotic location with tons of prestige and feeling real good about themselves while trying to avoid Joe coming over and farting on them. And they all got to spew tons of carbon into the air doing so.
Glad you mentioned that methane-spewing, dementia Joe Biden.

She's not intelligent. She's a brain damaged retard who took special ed classes and flunked out of school.

Her parents should be charged with child abuse. The reason that she is so retarded is due to malnourishment because they fed her a strict vegan diet since she was a small child. There is no vitamin B12 in a vegan diet and a B12 deficiency causes permanent brain damage.

What her parents did to her is sick, twisted, sadistic and horrific.

Glad you mentioned that methane-spewing, dementia Joe Biden.
Just cannot stand that Joe beat that treasonous fat senile old orange clown hand down, can you. Old Joe has more smarts right now than you will ever have, and he is the President of the United States. And, unlike your clown, he will not face prison when his term or terms are up.

She's not intelligent. She's a brain damaged retard who took special ed classes and flunked out of school.

Her parents should be charged with child abuse. The reason that she is so retarded is due to malnourishment because they fed her a strict vegan diet since she was a small child. There is no vitamin B12 in a vegan diet and a B12 deficiency causes permanent brain damage.

What her parents did to her is sick, twisted, sadistic and horrific.
And she is far more intelligent than you are. At least she understands basic science.

Just cannot stand that Joe beat that treasonous fat senile old orange clown hand down, can you. Old Joe has more smarts right now than you will ever have, and he is the President of the United States. And, unlike your clown, he will not face prison when his term or terms are up.
There it is, the old democrat standby. Still haven't evicted that guy from your empty head. I don't recall seeing any mention of the previous administration until you made one. Trying to deflect is a bad look on you. Try again when you actually find something pertinent to the debate. How about that ZOOM call that you are so eager to ignore?

Well... we are 2C below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles, dummy.

LOL Well, she certainly speaks more intelligently than you.

Just don't put your fingers too close to her mouth ... you could pull back a stump.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back