Notes On Federal Income Tax

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Business owners are allowed to deduct their expenses and some of their operating losses from their taxable income before their tax is computed. That means some years Trump will pay heavy taxes and other years his income tax burden is very low.
The provision is called "carryover loss deduction." It helps keep business operating in lean years and supports jobs for it's exployees.

Business owners are allowed to deduct their expenses and some of their operating losses from their taxable income before their tax is computed. That means some years Trump will pay heavy taxes and other years his income tax burden is very low.
The provision is called "carryover loss deduction." It helps keep business operating in lean years and supports jobs for it's exployees.
You should claim your loss in the same year it was experienced

Just like normal taxpayers do

They do. And any remaining losses are carried forward.

Normal taxpayers carry forward capital gains losses.

And?

YOU. A corporation's operating results are not available generally until 4 or five months after year end. It takes time to close the books, do inventories, and prepare the report. I am a CPA so I know.
When I was self employed I kept the books up to date monthly so I could use them for tax preparation.

YOU. A corporation's operating results are not available generally until 4 or five months after year end. It takes time to close the books, do inventories, and prepare the report. I am a CPA so I know.

I didn't say........

It's all explained here:

WHO THE DEVIL SAID THAT?

1685587793593.png

Forum List

Back