Note to Canadians: Don't speak ill of Islam...

With the exception of 9/11, terrorist attacks in America are almost always white Christians.

Go to Hell, you lying piece of crap.

Islamic Attacks on America

Your use of an unsupported and obscure blog is noted.

When a person of the Islamic faith kills a member of the family, it's not an "attack on America", it's "domestic violence". I notice you have included Muslims who killed their daughters for being too "Westernized" or their wives for seeking a divorce. Why don't you include the Christian men who have killed their wives for leaving them, or for having affairs and other insults to their manhood? How is a man killing his wife and family because they left him, any different than a Muslim man killing his wife for offending his honour? Both are domestic violence committed because the woman resisted the man's control.

American Christians have attacked their family members for being homosexuals. Polygymous Christian Sects toss their young men out to reduce the competition for "brides", and then claim religious freedom and Constitutional rights.

Each killing by the Beltaway Snipers is noted as an Islamic attack but there is little to indicate that the attacks had anything to do with religion and much to do with the sniper wanting to kill his estranged wife and cover it up with the other killings. So while I would call the Beltaway Sniper a terrorist, I wouldn't call him a Muslim terrorist, but rather a racist, mysogynist piece of shit.

Let's list every mass shooting, including cases of domestic violence, committed by Christians over the same time frame, and let's talk about that.

With the exception of 9/11, terrorist attacks in America are almost always white Christians.

She didn't lie. She's just stupid and ignorant. There's a difference.

I don't agree. She's a propagandist spreading lies (to advance Islam I imagine). She knows what she's doing.
Well, maybe she's all of the above.

I don't agree. She's a propagandist spreading lies (to advance Islam I imagine). She knows what she's doing.

I'm not trying to advance Islam, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy in blaming every crime commited by someone of the Muslim faith, as being a result of them being a Muslim. We had a case in Canada described as a "Muslim honour killing". The perpetrator was a Muslim in name only. He didn't pray daily, or attend mosque. He was pissed because his couldn't control his daughters, so he killed them and their mother, who encouraged him, at the behest of his "second" wife. Again a killing about control, not religion.

I am sick and tired of hearing about how badly Muslim men treat their women while white Christian boys are dragging unconscious women out behind dumpsters and raping them with no real consequences for their actions. And when women are raped, they are slut shamed and blamed for drinking, what they're wearing and where they were at the time. They "asked for it", so boys will be boys. 1/4 quarter of all college women report being sexually assaulted. But the Muslims treat their women so badly. How are these nice white Christian boys any better?

I'm not trying to advance Islam, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy in blaming every crime commited by someone of the Muslim faith, as being a result of them being a Muslim. We had a case in Canada described as a "Muslim honour killing". The perpetrator was a Muslim in name only. He didn't pray daily, or attend mosque. He was pissed because his couldn't control his daughters, so he killed them and their mother, who encouraged him, at the behest of his "second" wife. Again a killing about control, not religion.

I am sick and tired of hearing about how badly Muslim men treat their women while white Christian boys are dragging unconscious women out behind dumpsters and raping them with no real consequences for their actions. And when women are raped, they are slut shamed and blamed for drinking, what they're wearing and where they were at the time. They "asked for it", so boys will be boys. 1/4 quarter of all college women report being sexually assaulted. But the Muslims treat their women so badly. How are these nice white Christian boys any better?
Sexual assaults are FAR more common in the black community than they are in white communities. Quit mentioning "white" crime. White crimes aren't anywhere on the same level as black crime.

Tough shit. Sweden (and apparently Denmark) is the rape capitol of Europe - all because of MOSLEMS.

STATISTA-SEX-ASSAULT-CHART.jpg

All of the refugees have been vetted. So far, the only terrorist attacks we have had have been committed by people who were born in Canada.

With the exception of 9/11, terrorist attacks in America are almost always white Christians. Timothy McVeigh was a White Christian, Adam Lanz, Dylan Kleibold, almost all of the mass shootings are committed by Christians so maybe you need to blame Christianity for these shootings.

Americans are in much greater danger from white men who go crazy and shoot people for no apparent reason than they are from Muslim terrorists.

The ignorant in you is strong.

Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans

OP, please remember Islam is the chosen religion of the western left. They schill for the religion and it's members every step of the way.

That's how Muslims gain their foothold, hiding behind "hate speech" accusations and demands for Political Correctness. They know very well how to use Liberal stupidity to gain advantage.

Forum List

Back