It's not physical force, snowflake.
You’re still excited about achieving your insanity by force, my fascist little Gaystapo...

Peer pressure, snowflake. You know, like how the Mormon church was “forced” into making black people church leaders. Or how southern Christian churches were “forced” into performing interracial marriages.

You’re still excited about achieving your insanity by force, my fascist little Gaystapo...

Peer pressure, snowflake. You know, like how the Mormon church was “forced” into making black people church leaders. Or how southern Christian churches were “forced” into performing interracial marriages.
Everything by force. No free will in the world of the Gaystapo.

Note the language here...
Rather than call someone a "juvenile offender," the person should be described as a "young person impacted by the justice system."
See how that works? The criminal is not the problem when you word it like that. They are not responsible. Instead, the thug is just a "person" who has been "impacted by the justice system". The justice system is the problem. The system should be blamed.

San Francisco nixes criminal labels such as 'felon' and 'inmate,' replacing them with more 'person- first' terms

It's true. When lefties say "this has to change" it means that they can't convince the public with reasonable arguments so they rely on the government to enforce their peculiar agenda at the point of a gun.

sh she.jpeg

Date me date me.....

As with all things with the left, they believe in forcing people into their disturbed ideology. Notice how it says “this has to change”?

View attachment 274735
Cant find that image anywhere but rwnj sites. I'm gonna say some tRumpling made it just so he/can get pissed off about it.

In other words Fake News.

As with all things with the left, they believe in forcing people into their disturbed ideology. Notice how it says “this has to change”?

5e1d0f8e-5547-4711-a984-5b621e136b3d-jpeg.274735

Let me get this right: That meme says that if a man does not turn faggot and date another man dressed as a woman then he is a bigot? Is that what the fucking thing says?

OMG: Turn gay or else you are a bigot. WTF. But Trump grabbing pussy is bad. LOLL!!!!

View attachment 274735
Cant find that image anywhere but rwnj sites. I'm gonna say some tRumpling made it just so he/can get pissed off about it. In other words Fake News.
Looks like someone got themselves a shiny new tinfoil hat... :laugh:

Let me get this right: That meme says that if a man does not turn faggot and date another man dressed as a woman then he is a bigot? Is that what the fucking thing says?

OMG: Turn gay or else you are a bigot. WTF. But Trump grabbing pussy is bad. LOLL!!!!
Yep. That’s how bat-shit crazy the left has become.

And here’s the other thing Terri - note how it says “Trans RIGHTS Campaign”? In other words, the LBGT queers believe they have a right to homosexual sex with you - even if you’re not homosexual.

The left waved the white flag on all sanity about 10 years ago.

Society will force you to stop being a bigot.
Friends...once again I invite you to take note of the language. Everything the left achieves is through force. Why? Because everything they believe in is bat-shit crazy and rational people will not embrace it by choice. Thus, the left must resort to force.

View attachment 274903

It's not physical force, snowflake. It will be pure peer pressure.
50 years of peer pressure still has not made a difference in racism. It might be worse now than 50 years ago.

It's not physical force, snowflake. It will be pure peer pressure.
50 years of peer pressure still has not made a difference in racism. It might be worse now than 50 years ago.
Well that’s because the left keeps perpetuating racism. They need the racism “boogeyman” to keep their base in line and to keep destabilizing the United States.

That might have more to do with the government controlling tax exempt status of churches than a general acceptance.

Is a trans-woman a woman who thinks she's a man, or a man who thinks he's a woman? This is all so confusing!
Right? I’ve had the exact same problem. One easy way to remember it is to recognize that the left refuses to accept reality. So if they say “trans-woman” you know it’s a man.

The rational/reasonable people in society need to correctly identify these people. A man who wants to be a woman should be called a “trans-man”. It is a man who wants to transition to a woman.

Is a trans-woman a woman who thinks she's a man, or a man who thinks he's a woman? This is all so confusing!
Right? I’ve had the exact same problem. One easy way to remember it is to recognize that the left refuses to accept reality. So if they say “trans-woman” you know it’s a man.

The rational/reasonable people in society need to correctly identify these people. A man who wants to be a woman should be called a “trans-man”. It is a man who wants to transition to a woman.
Ok. Bruce Jenner is a trans-WOMAN and not a trans-man. It does seem it should be th other way around, but I'm nott insane so I have o try to think like a leftie for a split second (don't want to spend too much time in the Dark Side).

View attachment 274735
Cant find that image anywhere but rwnj sites. I'm gonna say some tRumpling made it just so he/can get pissed off about it. In other words Fake News.
Looks like someone got themselves a shiny new tinfoil hat... :laugh:
I'd like to, but you morons cleared out the shelves.

Forum List

Back