It's worse for lesbians who refuse to have sex with fully intact men when the men identify as women with a penis.

As with all things with the left, they believe in forcing people into their disturbed ideology. Notice how it says “this has to change”?

View attachment 274735
One day we'll make you bone a dude

You're gonna need more beer...

1493310275205-GettyImages-173708554.jpeg

I would be the first one to admit it is hatred...

I just hate waking up with a sore bottom.

As with all things with the left, they believe in forcing people into their disturbed ideology. Notice how it says “this has to change”?

View attachment 274735
One day we'll make you bone a dude

You're gonna need more beer...

1493310275205-GettyImages-173708554.jpeg
Beer? Where we're going, we won't need beer

Or E, or whatever. Bring a lot.
Much obliged, negro

Is that you, Jake?

View attachment 274735

The commies always try to control the vernacular to push their perverse agenda. As usual the don't have a fucking clue what the fuck their talking about and evidently don't understand the terms they use. Straight men don't want to dated a dude because of hate, they don't want to do it because they're fucking STRAIGHT!

Goddamn commies just crack me up. LMAO

Beer? Where we're going, we won't need beer

Or E, or whatever. Bring a lot.
Much obliged, negro

Is that you, Jake?
Does "Jake" sound like a black name? :cuckoo:

Wait! What?! There are black names?
Here is a link to the google results for "black person named Jake"

black person named jake - Google Search

View attachment 274735

Color me surprised you'd have a problem with saying we have to change bigotry. Don't worry puppy, you won't be forced to stop being an anti gay, anti trans, anti any kind of bigot you want to be...by the government.

Fuck your bitch, straight guys don't want to fuck with dudes because it's nature, not bigotry. A hormone and surgically altered dude is still a dude.

Color me surprised you'd have a problem with saying we have to change bigotry. Don't worry puppy, you won't be forced to stop being an anti gay, anti trans, anti any kind of bigot you want to be...by the government.
Color me surprised that you believe homosexuality should be forced on every single citizen of the planet. #Gaystapo

That's just the way the faghadist are.

Color me surprised that you believe homosexuality should be forced on every single citizen of the planet. #Gaystapo

I'm not surprised you believe yet another thing that simply is not true. You're a Trumpster which means you'll believe any lie.

Society will force you to stop being a bigot. Not me and not the government, just regular old public pressure.

Society will force you to stop being a bigot.
Friends...once again I invite you to take note of the language. Everything the left achieves is through force. Why? Because everything they believe in is bat-shit crazy and rational people will not embrace it by choice. Thus, the left must resort to force.

27EF784A-6A93-4BB8-B768-5983666CF652.jpeg

Society will force you to stop being a bigot.
Friends...once again I invite you to take note of the language. Everything the left achieves is through force. Why? Because everything they believe in is bat-shit crazy and rational people will not embrace it by choice. Thus, the left must resort to force.

View attachment 274903

It's not physical force, snowflake. It will be pure peer pressure.

Forum List

Back