Not sure where to put this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one laughing about the note "try restarting the topic without bitching"?
You aren't the only one laughing.

I'm sure lots of people are laughing at this thread. In fact, I have to admit it has elicited in me quite the variety of guffaws, chortles and sniggers if I do say so.

Guffaws and sniggers are pretty common. But a genuine chortle says a lot about this thread.

Your thread Closed for ? was moved to a different forum. Reason: Try restarting without bitching about moderation

The PM I received for a thread I started. No link to where it was moved. No name for the mod that did it. Heavy amount of not questioning mods. Like they are infallible. And no way to reply.

WTF is this?
Well Mike, you are not a newbie and you are well aware of the rules. Would you care to take a guess?

There is a rule that says if you have issues with moderation, pm a mod (any mod). Starting a thread who's op is openly questioning moderation pretty much hits that square on. What did you think the response would be?

So now you are starting a SECOND thread doing the same thing. I am not buying ignorance of the rules.

PM one of us. We have even been known to respond thoughtfully and nicely sometimes. Give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back