Not Prepared: Will most Americans be absolutely blindsided by multiple wars & a simulataneous ......

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Not Prepared: Will Most Americans Be Absolutely Blindsided By Multiple Wars And A Simultaneous Economic Collapse?

According to CBS News, an astounding three-fourths of all Americans have to “scramble to cover their living costs” each month.

In other words, most of the country is either living paycheck to paycheck or very close to it. But instead of tightening their belts and trying to put something away for the very hard times that are coming, most Americans are completely and utterly unprepared for what is ahead because the people that they trust on television keep telling them that everything is .....................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time shall tell who is ready and who isn't, and even those who are ready can't be sure which incidents can or will occur. Too many think nothing can ever happen to little ole America.

An economic collapse may well come.

But if it does, then a war time economy with the government letting out huge contracts to business will revitalize the middle and lower classes.

Only a cracked person like you, Frank, would think so. Study the economy of WWI and WWII and the post-war eras, and show me where I am wrong. You can't is the point.

Only a cracked person like you, Frank, would think so. Study the economy of WWI and WWII and the post-war eras, and show me where I am wrong. You can't is the point.

You sound as cracked as Paul "Let's fund a war against space aliens" Krugman

• Banned
Not Prepared: Will Most Americans Be Absolutely Blindsided By Multiple Wars And A Simultaneous Economic Collapse?

According to CBS News, an astounding three-fourths of all Americans have to “scramble to cover their living costs” each month.

In other words, most of the country is either living paycheck to paycheck or very close to it. But instead of tightening their belts and trying to put something away for the very hard times that are coming, most Americans are completely and utterly unprepared for what is ahead because the people that they trust on television keep telling them that everything is .....................................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time shall tell who is ready and who isn't, and even those who are ready can't be sure which incidents can or will occur. Too many think nothing can ever happen to little ole America.

Beware the Dogs of War: Is the American Empire on the Verge of Collapse?

Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes… known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few.… No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare. — James Madison

Waging endless wars abroad (in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and now Syria) isn’t making America—or the rest of the world—any safer, it’s certainly not making America great again, and it’s undeniably digging the U.S. deeper into debt.

In fact, it’s a wonder the economy hasn’t collapsed yet.

Indeed, even if we were to put an end to all of the government’s military meddling and bring all of the troops home today, it would take decades to pay down the price of these wars and get the government’s creditors off our backs. Even then, government spending would have to be slashed dramatically and taxes raised.

You do the math.....................................

The Rutherford Institute :: Beware the Dogs of War: Is the American Empire on the Verge of Collapse?

Forum List

Back