Not participating in Biden economy

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
In another thread I was reading about someone not participating in a Biden economy. I found this interesting. My two biggest expenses used to be going to movies/streaming services and eating out.

I have now gotten used to not doing either one. And since retail stores are not coming back ( per Rohm Emmanuel ) this makes it even easier for me.

I enjoy thrifting ( got into it when I used to do ebay). So...clothes shoes housewares...all second hand for the next 4 years. I like recycling anyway...do it all of the time...not that big of a deal.

Got rid of cable and streaming services already. Purchased CDs and DVD’s second hand... I have a huge library of books also.

Already stocked up on enough food,toiletries ( Tp,Shampoo,laundry soap etc) a few extras bought at a time over the last 9 mos.. didn’t go out and blow a ton of money at once...probably will last a year or more.

Christmas and Birthdays through March are already bought. Will probably shop after holiday clearance sales for other stuff to put away for gifts for the next several months.

Kind of like the extreme coupon thing I tried a few years back for fun...I want to see how long I can go keeping it to the bare minimum.

So...any other ideas from minimalists or preppers?

In another thread I was reading about someone not participating in a Biden economy. I found this interesting. My two biggest expenses used to be going to movies/streaming services and eating out.

I have now gotten used to not doing either one. And since retail stores are not coming back ( per Rohm Emmanuel ) this makes it even easier for me.

I enjoy thrifting ( got into it when I used to do ebay). So...clothes shoes housewares...all second hand for the next 4 years. I like recycling anyway...do it all of the time...not that big of a deal.

Got rid of cable and streaming services already. Purchased CDs and DVD’s second hand... I have a huge library of books also.

Already stocked up on enough food,toiletries ( Tp,Shampoo,laundry soap etc) a few extras bought at a time over the last 9 mos.. didn’t go out and blow a ton of money at once...probably will last a year or more.

Christmas and Birthdays through March are already bought. Will probably shop after holiday clearance sales for other stuff to put away for gifts for the next several months.

Kind of like the extreme coupon thing I tried a few years back for fun...I want to see how long I can go keeping it to the bare minimum.

Poor loser ^^^

Holy shit I didn't know you are a Chicago girl!!!!

Will probably shop after holiday clearance sales for other stuff to put away for gifts for the next several months.

I don't know big you are on the civil rights movement ... but while my children were growing up, I always made Christmas a religious holiday ... buy after Xmas and then celebrate MLK Jr. Day by exchanging presents ... even with twice the toys I still saved money ...

Vacation locally ... bicycle when possible ... grow a vegetable garden ... burn your garbage ... brew your own coffee ... set your thermostat to 50ºF ...

Surprisingly ... going carbon-neutral saves money ... A LOT of money ...

It brings a tear of joy to my eye to hear of a Conservative who is actually willing to make a few sacrifices for their Liberty.

God Bless

Most cry about Marxism, but continue supporting Facebook,Twitter and Hollywood with absolute loyalty

Poor loser ^^^
Sniveling bed wetter ^^^

bed-wetting (1).png

There isn't going to be an economy to participate in. They're going to drag the malaise and stagnation out as long as they can. They're going to try regulating the fuck out of everything they can again.

Hopefully Trump prevails, and starts throwing democrooks in prison.

Holy shit I didn't know you are a Chicago girl!!!!
Actually NM. And as a side note...chalk up another incompetent to ( a possible) Biden admin. Democrat morons will get to deal with my idiot governor. Who much like Nancy...had stores open up just for her so she could buy expensive southwest jewelry while the rest of the businesses went under being locked down.

Last edited:
Will probably shop after holiday clearance sales for other stuff to put away for gifts for the next several months.

I don't know big you are on the civil rights movement ... but while my children were growing up, I always made Christmas a religious holiday ... buy after Xmas and then celebrate MLK Jr. Day by exchanging presents ... even with twice the toys I still saved money ...

Vacation locally ... bicycle when possible ... grow a vegetable garden ... burn your garbage ... brew your own coffee ... set your thermostat to 50ºF ...

Surprisingly ... going carbon-neutral saves money ... A LOT of money ...
Yeah...I’m working from home now so I rarely drive. I think at the very most I pay $ 10.00 a month on gas ( if that). Getting into canning has always interested me. I will check into that and do a garden too. And I agree after Christmas shopping is on my list this year for sure!

My kids have talked about doing white elephant parties for awhile ( finding goofy stuff at the thrift stores). That could be fun.

It brings a tear of joy to my eye to hear of a Conservative who is actually willing to make a few sacrifices for their Liberty.

God Bless

Most cry about Marxism, but continue supporting Facebook,Twitter and Hollywood with absolute loyalty
Absolutely not. When I say I dont support Marxism or Pedophiles I meant it ( Hollywood is full of both and so is the DNC). I don’t use Twitter and only use FB to keep in touch with my cousins...however, I may just move to Parler full time and dump FB too.

There isn't going to be an economy to participate in. They're going to drag the malaise and stagnation out as long as they can. They're going to try regulating the fuck out of everything they can again.

Hopefully Trump prevails, and starts throwing democrooks in prison.

Yeah...obviously it was intentional they are now bragging about ruining the retail industry. Hope everyone in retail has other options...

So...went to a Thrift Store run by an organization that provides food for Senior citizens. Dropped off some groceries and then looked around the store. My next big purchase was going to be a new TV. Not anymore. Found one. $ 40.00 for a 40in smart TV.

I told the guy it was a very good deal...he says ...and you don’t have to pay tax. I said EXACTLY! :)

Forum List

Back