Not Looking Good for Senile Joe

Even UNIONS are waking up. If a Democrat loses unions, what else does he have?

Hmmm interesting. That must be why Donnie is losing in EVERY swing state including Florida and is beating Uncle Joe by only ONE point in Texas. :D

POLLS:

View attachment 347034

REALITY:
View attachment 347036
Another interesting map. Maybe why Democrats fight so hard for criminals...
map-crime-election.jpg

The cops kept doing their job in white areas, not black. Yes, cops went out to calls they were dispatched to. But if they seen a wanted black guy walking down the street, they'd turn their head the other way, or see a drug deal go down, forget about it unless somebody calls the station and complain.

Criminals figured out the cops won't bother them, and they took advantage of that.

Oh, come on, to the bigot cops, "All those people look the same". It's laughable that they were diligently on the lookout for suspects.

You lose again, as always. The riots were in 2014. Gun ownership decreased in the following years during the Ferguson Effect according to your beloved New York Times.

Gun ownership is falling, the number of guns have increased. Much like the booze industry markets to the drunk, the gun industry markets to the gun nut and the criminal.

1592043869070.png

You are the one who stated you had to compete against an illegal--not me.

Nope, I specifically said I didn't.

Taxing people into submission is not a capitalist idea, it's a communist idea.

So? Frankly, we've managed to drive down the number of smokers by making it too expensive a habit to engage in. We need to do the same with guns.

Donald Trump is the white man's president, our nations law officers are the white man's guardians....I don't see that as a landslide of another 4 years of Trump. And the fact Fox Fake Fucked up News is the barrier of this information?????? Pa leeeezzzzzzzz....fake news, next?

So there's no black, latino, asian, middle eastern, and Indian Americans?

Au contraire sista, there most certainly is.

The cops kept doing their job in white areas, not black. Yes, cops went out to calls they were dispatched to. But if they seen a wanted black guy walking down the street, they'd turn their head the other way, or see a drug deal go down, forget about it unless somebody calls the station and complain.

Criminals figured out the cops won't bother them, and they took advantage of that.

Oh, come on, to the bigot cops, "All those people look the same". It's laughable that they were diligently on the lookout for suspects.

You lose again, as always. The riots were in 2014. Gun ownership decreased in the following years during the Ferguson Effect according to your beloved New York Times.

Gun ownership is falling, the number of guns have increased. Much like the booze industry markets to the drunk, the gun industry markets to the gun nut and the criminal.

View attachment 349680

You are the one who stated you had to compete against an illegal--not me.

Nope, I specifically said I didn't.

Taxing people into submission is not a capitalist idea, it's a communist idea.

So? Frankly, we've managed to drive down the number of smokers by making it too expensive a habit to engage in. We need to do the same with guns.
Fuck off, that's against the 2nd amendment.

Hmmm interesting. That must be why Donnie is losing in EVERY swing state including Florida and is beating Uncle Joe by only ONE point in Texas. :D

POLLS:

View attachment 347034

REALITY:
View attachment 347036
Another interesting map. Maybe why Democrats fight so hard for criminals...
map-crime-election.jpg

People get to vote, not acreage. The blue counties are where the PEOPLE are.
WHAAAA? You're saying there is more crime where there are more people?
What a helpful revelation! :rolleyes-41:

That's what they did. Statistics don't lie, and I've heard it on my scanner and seen it on my street. Yes, they went out of their way to confront somebody of suspicion. If they seen somebody breaking the law while on patrol, they would stop them. Ferguson changed all that.

So what does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Less people have guns. Do you think if a person owns five or more guns, that makes them a killer? I own two guns, and I can kill just as many people with those two guns than ten guns. Your theory is proven to be more BS.

That's because you leftists are control freaks like Hitler and Kim Dong Un. We don't want to live in such a country. If we did, we would move to one of those places. Taxation was never designed to control the populous. The criminal Democrats decided to abuse taxation for power. That's why they should never be in leadership of government on any level.

Fortunately, the vast majority of trade unions support Biden, and so do educated anglos, most women, vast majority of spanish, african american and asian ethnicities, shitolini is history...

1592058988513.png

And the courts decided that firearms were not exclusive to well regulated militias.

So we get the courts to decide the other way. No problem.

That's what they did. Statistics don't lie, and I've heard it on my scanner and seen it on my street. Yes, they went out of their way to confront somebody of suspicion. If they seen somebody breaking the law while on patrol, they would stop them. Ferguson changed all that.

Uh, guy, confronting people on SUSPICION is how we got into this mess of cops shooting innocent people.

So what does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Less people have guns. Do you think if a person owns five or more guns, that makes them a killer? I own two guns, and I can kill just as many people with those two guns than ten guns. Your theory is proven to be more BS.

It's not who owns guns, it's how many are out there in the wrong hands. The Gun Industry knows if the crooks have guns, you'll want them, too.

As for yourself, judging by your posts, it's only a matter of time before we read a headline, "Angry Old Cleveland Man Shoots HUD Neighbors Over Loud Music".

I knew him before he became a celebrity!

That's because you leftists are control freaks like Hitler and Kim Dong Un. We don't want to live in such a country. If we did, we would move to one of those places. Taxation was never designed to control the populous. The criminal Democrats decided to abuse taxation for power. That's why they should never be in leadership of government on any level.

Not an abuse at all. It's putting the tax burden where it rightfully belongs. Why should I as a non-gun owner be bearing the weight of the Gun Fetish, which costs us $270 BILLION a year? Make the gun industry pay that.

So we get the courts to decide the other way. No problem.

Yeah, no problem :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Uh, guy, confronting people on SUSPICION is how we got into this mess of cops shooting innocent people.

A cop doesn't shoot anybody unless his safety or life are in jeopardy, just like us citizens.

It's not who owns guns, it's how many are out there in the wrong hands. The Gun Industry knows if the crooks have guns, you'll want them, too.

As for yourself, judging by your posts, it's only a matter of time before we read a headline, "Angry Old Cleveland Man Shoots HUD Neighbors Over Loud Music".

I knew him before he became a celebrity!

Nope. When it happens, I simply summon the police. If it gets to be too many times, the city will assess a fee to the landlord on his property tax bill for more than three calls a year. Then eventually he'll get sick of paying those fees (which are very high) and kick them out.

In the meantime, if it gets to be too frequent, I can sign a complaint, and it goes to court. In court, the magistrate or judge tries to work out a solution. If and when that happens, I will subpoena the landlord and an official from HUD, which here is run by the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority. I will then suggest to the court that one way to solve the problem is for CMHA do declassify that house as a HUD home, and then if those lowlifes can't come up with the money (which they can't) they would be forced to move.

I learned a Chinese proverb while I studied martial arts years ago. Only use violence for self-defense, or mind too weak to solve problem.

Not an abuse at all. It's putting the tax burden where it rightfully belongs. Why should I as a non-gun owner be bearing the weight of the Gun Fetish, which costs us $270 BILLION a year? Make the gun industry pay that.

How is it costing us 270 billion dollars a year? Guns can't do that, only people can. And if we go down that road, let's hold all companies responsible for the actions of their customers: alcohol, automobiles, construction equipment, swimming pools, computers, internet, bars and lounges. Then nobody will be able to afford any products or services. Your thinking mirrors everybody in your party. That's why you people need to leave our free country and move to Cuba.

Everyone's going to pull out the stops now — on both sides — for the rest of this race, all the way to november. And there's not a lot of time left

Everyone's going to pull out the stops now — on both sides — for the rest of this race, all the way to november. And there's not a lot of time left

Biden is fading mentally.

When he has to go strong to campaign...he'll be in trouble.

Now, the dems are saying he won't debate....they know what that will look like.

Forum List

Back