Not Looking Good for Senile Joe

Even UNIONS are waking up. If a Democrat loses unions, what else does he have?

Your post didn't age well.

Do you know it's really stupid to make predictions like the one above?

Here is the reality to your fantasy.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 9.00.17 PM.png

Only in America can a bunch of hillbilly rednecks brag about owning all these guns and not one, not a single one of these sorry bastards are brave enough to join the military, not a one. But got no problems poppin rabbits and squirrels. Sorry white fucks.

Lots of people join the military. My old man joined the US Army during WW2. My grandfather joined the Polish Army organized in America by Ignace Paderewski during WW1. The facts of the matter are that a majority of US veterans have been , and have always been, Deplorable Chumps.

Senile President Biden first one in history with 80 million votes, which replublicans won't get for decades, Biden is president and pussygrabber is not...

1606022038192.png

*sigh*

nope....not looking good indeed.....for Uncle Joe.....:dunno:

1592187446792-png.350449
Yes, he will be in 2 months!

tenor.gif

Nope

I don't think so.....still not looking so hot LOL

View attachment 419716
Of course he's not looking so hot. He's senile and half dead. Kamala Harris is almost certainly going to be our first female president within the next 4 years.

That only goes to show just how bad of a president Impeached Trump is .... he lost to Slo Joe. I didn't even see that coming.

tenor.gif
But Harris is just as impeachable as Biden.
When Dems forced out Costas for reaching a lenient plea deal with Epstein when he was a DA a long time ago, they opened up a can of worms for Kamalas political career since she herself did the same exact thing as a D.A.
But also she abused her power to hide and push off RCC church sexual abuse cases for her Alumni who were the lawyers for the church.
The left sure knows how to pick them. *L*
We picked the candidates who defeated Impeached Trump in a landslide, both nationally and with the electoral college. So yeah, we picked good candidates. As far as your dreams of Impeachment, you're gonna have to win the House first.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Your post didn't age well.

Do you know it's really stupid to make predictions like the one above?

Here is the reality to your fantasy.

View attachment 419799

All true, but it's much more disturbing than that.

They think the prediction was right. They think Trump won in a landslide.

I'm out of adjectives for this. Looking forward to the psychology books on this period.

Forum List

Back