Not Looking Good for Senile Joe

Come November 4th you all will be addressing a real President: President Biden.

This is happening in all swing states.

The American people are sick of Trump’s schtick and want cancellation of the Trump Presidential Reality Show.

The one thing I love about the left is they consider themselves to be mind readers; even had the first impeachment in our history claiming mind reading abilities. But I'm glad you know what every American wants, just like you did when Hillary ran.
There are more than a few people on the right who are also “mind readers” and predicting a Trump victory. Just look at some of the threads that were started TODAY alone by Trumpers.

Be that as it may, last I looked Hillary is not running for office. Polls can obviously be wrong, but the stars are not aligning for Trump. Trump has a big negative in his corner: Trump’s mouth.

Even UNIONS are waking up. If a Democrat loses unions, what else does he have?

Hmmm interesting. That must be why Donnie is losing in EVERY swing state including Florida and is beating Uncle Joe by only ONE point in Texas. :D

POLLS:

1591539582435.png

REALITY:
1591539624268.png

The American people are sick of Trump’s schtick and want cancellation of the Trump Presidential Reality Show.

The one thing I love about the left is they consider themselves to be mind readers; even had the first impeachment in our history claiming mind reading abilities. But I'm glad you know what every American wants, just like you did when Hillary ran.
There are more than a few people on the right who are also “mind readers” and predicting a Trump victory. Just look at some of the threads that were started TODAY alone by Trumpers.

Be that as it may, last I looked Hillary is not running for office. Polls can obviously be wrong, but the stars are not aligning for Trump. Trump has a big negative in his corner: Trump’s mouth.

Yes, that is a problem for him with voters who vote for their representatives like they voted for their favorite American Idol contestant: how they dress, how they speak, how they smile......

As for the rest of us, we will vote for who will do the best job for our country, and President Trump has proven his abilities ten times over.

Yes, that is a problem for him with voters who vote for their representatives like they voted for their favorite American Idol contestant: how they dress, how they speak, how they smile......

As for the rest of us, we will vote for who will do the best job for our country, and President Trump has proven his abilities ten times over.

The irony of your post is that Trump is the “American Idol contestant“. A reality tv show host elected in 2016 because of how he dressed and spoke. America has seen the reality show presidency and will reject it in November, hopefully.

The irony of your post is that Trump is the “American Idol contestant“. A reality tv show host elected in 2016 because of how he dressed and spoke. America has seen the reality show presidency and will reject it in November, hopefully.

Look at your previous comment. What did you say? You said "Trump has a big negative in his corner--Trump's mouth." In other words, you think Trump will lose because of how he speaks. Forget what he's done, what he will do, how he handles this virus problem. Forget all that. You don't like the way he talks.

You know, I gotta say that THAT was a good one, but Trump quickly proved that he was asked by the reality show people to bring his firm rugged style of reasoning, and business savy to the screen for them, and not instead Trump asking them like some newby wanta be a star "can he please get hired by them", because he sure could use the work??? You wish you could put Trump in your child like unrealistic category, but in reality you can't even shine Trump's shoes for him. Think about that one while you ponder what reality really is.

Look at your previous comment. What did you say? You said "Trump has a big negative in his corner--Trump's mouth." In other words, you think Trump will lose because of how he speaks. Forget what he's done, what he will do, how he handles this virus problem. Forget all that. You don't like the way he talks.
Great read Ray... They don't think you can pick up on those things when they write, but it's actually easy.

I made a convert today!

Nice lady (other than her liberal ways and undisciplined pets) thought I was being silly when I predicted the Great Hoax Lockdown was implemented would result in rioting as soon as the weather warmed. I told people then that any excuse would be used to burn and loot. Just to vent pent-up frustration.

Today she stood before her church group and confessed. She asked them to forgive her for having ridiculed by analysis of what was to come. Several suggested she might find redemption in voting, come for November, to re-elect President Trump. But, until then, she better do her best to avoid all danger and illness 'cause if she dies unforgiven she'll go straight to Hell.

She seems to have believed them.

Me? I think it doesn't matter.

No liberal is safe and there is no redemption. But, then, I also believe dead is dead. Out like a snuffed candle. Gone like a fart in the wind. So, in the ultimate, it just don't matter.

Even UNIONS are waking up. If a Democrat loses unions, what else does he have?

Police unions are doing one thing. Protecting bad cops. Good riddance. These are criminal organizations who fight accountability.

Keep it up, keep demonizing all cops.

The police vote is 800,000 nationwide. In 2016 the police vote put the Donald over in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

This year that’s 800k votes plus all their families voting for President Trump and local Republicans.

If you're a cop (or a firefighter or EMT), and you vote for Biden, you ain't a cop!

Lots of firefighters are ex military. At least the ones I know. I wonder if the cops and firefighters and all their friends and family are a larger percentage of the voting block than BLM and SJW’s?

The people that hate him today will always hate him, even if he was responsible for funding that cured cancer, and settled the middle-east conflicts. That's what TDS does to people

The problem is, the people who hate him are in the majority and always have been.

Some of the more politically educated blacks are starting to realize where their party has led them.

Um, no, those Uncle Toms telling you that those other negros sure be shiftless are scamming you.

And laughing all the way to the bank.

The reality- blacks who stayed home on Hillary will come out for Uncle Joe.

They are taking notice of their immigration positions that are taking jobs away from black Americans.

Blacks don't want the crappy jobs immigrants are doing any more than white people do. We've been over this.

President Trump's immigration policies are working, which led to the lowest unemployment rate of every minority group since records were kept.

Um, no. Here's the thing. The reason why unemployment rates have trended down since long before Trump got there is because the Baby Boomers started reaching retirement age in 2010. The Recession made a lot of them put off retirement for a few years more, but the reality is that 360,000 boomers retire every month and there aren't enough Gen Z people coming of age to replace them. (Even if they do, they don't have the experience to really fill in).

Nothing to do with Trump at all.

Of course, now that TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RIOTS have caused TRUMP RECESSION, the one talking point he had is gone. It's like the Captain of the Titanic bragging about how they were making great time before they hit the iceberg.

The problem is, the people who hate him are in the majority and always have been.

Of course they are, that's why he's our President. And don't give me this phony popular vote nonsense. That's been explained to you a thousand times.

Um, no, those Uncle Toms telling you that those other negros sure be shiftless are scamming you.

And laughing all the way to the bank.

The reality- blacks who stayed home on Hillary will come out for Uncle Joe.

And Republicans who didn't like Trump winning the last nomination that stayed home will be coming out as well. Anybody opposing you on USMB, you call racist. But when you use terms like Uncle Tom, that tells us who the real racist is in your discussions.

That's right folks, anybody who leaves the plantation is an Uncle Tom or Aunt Jemima in Joe's book. You black folk out here, don't you dare think independently. That's simply not allowed by the left.

Blacks don't want the crappy jobs immigrants are doing any more than white people do. We've been over this.

Yes we have, but you have the memory of an alzheimer patient. In the past I have posted clear evidence that illegals are in nearly every field of blue collar work in this country--not just agriculture. Because of single-parent households and lack of education prevalent in black communities, they often take these jobs.

I've also told you of personal experiences I've had with our customers at work; replacing their mostly white employee pool with blacks because blacks will work for less money than whites. But thanks to Democrats, immigrants will work for less than blacks. That means they are out of jobs.

Um, no. Here's the thing. The reason why unemployment rates have trended down since long before Trump got there is because the Baby Boomers started reaching retirement age in 2010. The Recession made a lot of them put off retirement for a few years more, but the reality is that 360,000 boomers retire every month and there aren't enough Gen Z people coming of age to replace them. (Even if they do, they don't have the experience to really fill in).

Nothing to do with Trump at all.

Of course, now that TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RIOTS have caused TRUMP RECESSION, the one talking point he had is gone. It's like the Captain of the Titanic bragging about how they were making great time before they hit the iceberg.

Intelligent people know who is responsible for the unfolding events. Your communist buddies in China are responsible for the Wuhan virus that led to our very temporary economic downfall, and it is the uncivilized animals that are causing the riots--not Trump or the Republicans. You aren't going to find many arrests of Tea Party people at these gatherings.

Lies don't become truth just because you repeat them enough. Not everybody is so weak minded to be easily brainwashed like those on the left. Most people are independent thinkers.

As to your claim that boomers are responsible for the decreasing unemployment, are you now going to change your mind that DumBama had nothing to do with the improving economy during his terms? Pretty revealing admission on your part.

The truth of the matter is for the last few years, more and more retirees are staying at work or getting another job at retirement for a variety of reasons. That means they still count in the workforce, and thus has nothing to do with unemployment figures. According to NBC, 6 out of 10 workers who hit retirement age are remaining at work.

Of course they are, that's why he's our President. And don't give me this phony popular vote nonsense. That's been explained to you a thousand times.

Yes, we have some bizarre system devised by Slave Rapists that puts people in the White House after the people have clearly said "NO".

They are going to have to say NO a little louder.

The odd thing is, the constitution is specifically designed to prevent a guy like Trump. The electors were never supposed to be rubber stamps. Congress had a role in rejecting his election. They could have invoked the 25th Amendment, or they could have impeached him when he was caught breaking the law.

So when the people say no and the constitution isn't used, who do we blame?

And Republicans who didn't like Trump winning the last nomination that stayed home will be coming out as well. Anybody opposing you on USMB, you call racist. But when you use terms like Uncle Tom, that tells us who the real racist is in your discussions.

Um, actually, no. There were no Republicans who "Stayed home". Trump got as many votes as Romney got, and probably the same people. Meanwhile, people who voted for Obama voted for third parties or stayed home. Not going to happen this time.

And, uh, yeah, most blacks look at the Uncle Toms and call them Uncle Toms.

That's right folks, anybody who leaves the plantation is an Uncle Tom or Aunt Jemima in Joe's book. You black folk out here, don't you dare think independently. That's simply not allowed by the left.

The problem is, the House Negro doesn't leave the plantation. He just gets the nicer job at the plantation because he looks good or is more subservient.

Candace Owens is a House Negro. And now she's one that's been defunded by GoFundMe.

Yes we have, but you have the memory of an alzheimer patient. In the past I have posted clear evidence that illegals are in nearly every field of blue collar work in this country--not just agriculture. Because of single-parent households and lack of education prevalent in black communities, they often take these jobs.

You posted horseshit that I mostly ignored. I've been in the workforce for 30 years since I left the Army. The only illegals I ever saw was at the crappy packaging company who did scrub work. When they were told by corporate to not do that, the only white people they could find to do the work were meth heads.

I've also told you of personal experiences I've had with our customers at work; replacing their mostly white employee pool with blacks because blacks will work for less money than whites. But thanks to Democrats, immigrants will work for less than blacks. That means they are out of jobs.

Again, nobody wants to do the shitty jobs that the undocumented are doing. You clearly don't. YOU'D RATHER COLLECT WELFARE!!!! (Man, that's the gift that keeps on giving.)

Intelligent people know who is responsible for the unfolding events. Your communist buddies in China are responsible for the Wuhan virus that led to our very temporary economic downfall, and it is the uncivilized animals that are causing the riots--not Trump or the Republicans. You aren't going to find many arrests of Tea Party people at these gatherings.

CHeck it out.. These are the polls on how Trump is handling TRUMP PLAGUE

57% disapprove vs. 43% approve. Most people know he fucked up TRUMP PLAGUE.

80% now think the country is out of control.

As to your claim that boomers are responsible for the decreasing unemployment, are you now going to change your mind that DumBama had nothing to do with the improving economy during his terms? Pretty revealing admission on your part.

Obama took specific actions that got us back on track. He inherited 10% unemployment and got us down to less than 5%. Trump got us below 4% for a while and got it up to 14%. And that's WITH tens of millions of Boomers removing themselves fromthe workforce through retirement.

The truth of the matter is for the last few years, more and more retirees are staying at work or getting another job at retirement for a variety of reasons. That means they still count in the workforce, and thus has nothing to do with unemployment figures. According to NBC, 6 out of 10 workers who hit retirement age are remaining at work.

And that's kind of fucked up, that people are still having to do that.

Yes, we have some bizarre system devised by Slave Rapists that puts people in the White House after the people have clearly said "NO".

The odd thing is, the constitution is specifically designed to prevent a guy like Trump. The electors were never supposed to be rubber stamps. Congress had a role in rejecting his election. They could have invoked the 25th Amendment, or they could have impeached him when he was caught breaking the law.

Um, actually, no. There were no Republicans who "Stayed home". Trump got as many votes as Romney got, and probably the same people. Meanwhile, people who voted for Obama voted for third parties or stayed home. Not going to happen this time.

The problem is, the House Negro doesn't leave the plantation. He just gets the nicer job at the plantation because he looks good or is more subservient.

Candace Owens is a House Negro. And now she's one that's been defunded by GoFundMe.

You posted horseshit that I mostly ignored. I've been in the workforce for 30 years since I left the Army. The only illegals I ever saw was at the crappy packaging company who did scrub work. When they were told by corporate to not do that, the only white people they could find to do the work were meth heads.

Again, nobody wants to do the shitty jobs that the undocumented are doing. You clearly don't. YOU'D RATHER COLLECT WELFARE!!!! (Man, that's the gift that keeps on giving.)

CHeck it out.. These are the polls on how Trump is handling TRUMP PLAGUE

57% disapprove vs. 43% approve. Most people know he fucked up TRUMP PLAGUE.

80% now think the country is out of control.

Obama took specific actions that got us back on track. He inherited 10% unemployment and got us down to less than 5%. Trump got us below 4% for a while and got it up to 14%. And that's WITH tens of millions of Boomers removing themselves fromthe workforce through retirement.

Time for you to accept the results of the election, Cupcake.

Trump won.

Hitlery lost.

It's different when blacks call each other that and when you do. When you white liberals say it, it's racist.

I'm not much of an Owens fan. You say the house N's don't leave the plantation? Well who owns and has owned that plantation for generations?

So you use your contrived personal experience against statistics. Your arguments get weaker all the time. If a job only attracts meth heads, then the job doesn't pay enough. If it pays well enough for Americans to do the job, they will do it.

When you understand what the word "welfare' means, then start using it. But don't use big words you don't know the definition of. It reveals your stupidity.

I've done plenty of shitty and exhausting jobs in my younger day. I worked with my father on his side jobs since 11 years old, carrying brick, block, mixing cement by hand, climbing up scaffolding to bring my father and his coworkers supplies to build a wall or chimney. When I got out of school, I worked at a car wash, a minimum wage factory job, got my first truck driving job for minimum wage, loading and unloading by hand. I worked for Manpower temp agencies which was just about all shitty work, again, for minimum wage. Even when I got into the medical field, I still had to singlehandedly carry electric hospital beds and large oxygen tanks, sometime up several flights of stairs. And you know what? My employers never hired any illegals. They found Americans to do the work.

Trump didn't give us 14% unemployment, your comrades in China did. Furthermore DumBama didn't do anything to stir the economy, not one policy. If not for quantitive easing, we probably would have stayed in a recession, or got into a depression in his first term. In order to stir the economy, you need the private sector to create jobs. Anything that idiot did was against business, not for it. The economy didn't grow because of him, it grew in spite of him. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

Who said they have to do that? I worked with retirees at my last job. They said they were bored being home. While I don't understand that living in a city, that's why they took a job with the company I worked for. Only one retiree I worked with said he was unhappy with it, but the only reason he worked was because his wife wasn't at retirement age yet, and she gave him a hard time about her working all day and him being home.

My father retired at 62. He did well enough that he never had to work again, but continued working part-time until his mid 70's. He loved is field of work. If my Dad hit the lottery, he would have continued working because he loved it so much.

Trying to predict who will win an election in over five months from today is like trying to predict the weather next month from today. It's a complete waste of time.

You think that Trump is going to get LESS crazy in the next five months? Or people are going to hate him less?

Outside of the Lunatic Loons -

President Trump is beloved.

Forum List

Back