Not locker room talk

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Shock jock Howard Stern on Monday refuted his friend Donald Trump’s claim that his leaked comments about grabbing women’s genitals were just “locker room talk.”

“I have never been in the room when someone has said, 'Grab them by the pussy," Stern said on his Sirius satellite radio show, quoting Trump’s own words caught on a hot mic during a 2005 “Access Hollywood” appearance. "No one's ever advocated going that step where you get a little bit, 'Hey I'm going to invade someone's space.'"

Stern Says Trump’s Hot Mic Comments Were Definitely Not ‘Locker Room Talk'

Lmao even Howard Fucking Stern is calling Trump out.

Of course it's not locker room talk. Why would you talk about pussy when you're in a room with a bunch of sweaty naked men? :dunno:

Like I said in a previous thread................

I've been in sports in Jr. and High school, and although we talked about which girl was better looking, as well as which ones that we'd like to have sex with, we NEVER talked about grabbing a woman uninvited, nor would anyone have thought that it was funny to assault a woman. Assault is not locker room talk.

I also spent 20 years in the Navy, and about half of that time was spent out at sea. Now, during the later months of the deployment, thoughts turn to what you are going to return home to, and late at night we would talk about things like what kind of Victoria's Secret you would like to see on your lady, what you would like to do as soon as you get home and stuff like that. Again.................nobody talked about grabbing a woman by her privates uninvited, nor did anyone think it would be funny if someone did so.

Sorry..................that wasn't "locker room talk", that was a couple of famous men talking about how they take advantage of others simply because they can.

Boys talk that way if they have not been trained to respect females, middle aged men should know better.

Boys talk that way if they have not been trained to respect females, middle aged men should know better.
men talk that way when they have the good sense to be disrespectful towards feminazis, though.
Whatever, caveman. My momma, rest her soul, would have snatched me bald-headed for talking that way about any woman. My mom was no "feminazi", she just expected that the men she raised be gentlemen. You do remember that quaint ideal? I have no trouble being a gentleman, it's as natural as breathing. Why does Trump seem to have such a hard time with it?

Last edited:
men talk that way when they have the good sense to be disrespectful towards feminazis, though.
Whatever, caveman. My momma, rest her soul, would have snatched me bald-headed for talking that way about any woman. My mom was no "feminazi", she just expected that the men she raised be gentlemen. You do remember that quaint ideal? I have no trouble being a gentleman, it's as natural as breathing. Why does Trump seem to have such a hard time with it?
It's funny how leftwing douche bags don't sound like any of the kids I went to school with. You'd think they were all raised by nuns from the way the talk.

Shock jock Howard Stern on Monday refuted his friend Donald Trump’s claim that his leaked comments about grabbing women’s genitals were just “locker room talk.”

“I have never been in the room when someone has said, 'Grab them by the pussy," Stern said on his Sirius satellite radio show, quoting Trump’s own words caught on a hot mic during a 2005 “Access Hollywood” appearance. "No one's ever advocated going that step where you get a little bit, 'Hey I'm going to invade someone's space.'"

Stern Says Trump’s Hot Mic Comments Were Definitely Not ‘Locker Room Talk'

Lmao even Howard Fucking Stern is calling Trump out.

Stern has NEVER been an athletic locker room.
As an All American Wrestler and a run of the mill Collegiate Football player I can tell you it's even worse than Trump says.
Now shut the fuck up.
Oh yes, Trump is an asshole and Killary is a Narcissistic Sociopathic cu*t.

Forum List

Back