Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

You mean like most all other topics? Yes, discussions lead from one thing to another and the original topic goes by the wayside.
Apparently the premise of the thread was bullshit or the issue wouldn't have resolved itself so quickly...eh?

What you are saying is that you have milked this for as much as you could and moved on to your next bullshit whine

Apparently the premise of the thread was bullshit or the issue wouldn't have resolved itself so quickly...eh?

What you are saying is that you have milked this for as much as you could and moved on to your next bullshit whine

I didn't do anything.

Maybe it's not that big of a deal anymore since SW told Dementia to shove his mandates up his ass because they refuse to fire any of their workers for not complying.

I didn't do anything.

Maybe it's not that big of a deal anymore since SW told Dementia to shove his mandates up his ass because they refuse to fire any of their workers for not complying.
Did that actually happen?

Link to it

Why do liberals continue to ignore the the increase in SNAP and the NEW refundable child tax credit? What about the states, including your home state, that has a ban on evictions? It is almost like liberals are ignorant or something?

What about them? Has nothing to do with the fact that most people are rethinking their relationship with awful bosses and crappy jobs.

They are looking at, "Hey, with this refundable child tax credit, we can afford to stay home instead of spending money on daycare."

Hey, remember when family value types used to think Mom staying at home was a good thing?

That I can't tell you. What I do remember is that the Quakers and Amish got a religious exemption automatically right from the beginning, and the government claims others can apply as well.

God is punishing us for letting stupid lazy people vote. Now look at the mess we are in because of it.

So God punished us for electing Trump... you have a point.. not that we actually elected him, a vast majority said NO.

How many times do we need to explain to you that you can get and pass covid vaccinated or not. There is no argument there. What's next with the Communists when this is over, mandatory flu shots for every American?

Works for me.

You can pass covid, or even catch it, when vaccinated, but it's a lot less likely.

People who are vaccinated against Covid-19 are less likely to spread the virus even if they become infected, a new study finds, adding to a growing body of evidence that vaccines can reduce transmission of the delta variant.

British scientists at the University of Oxford examined national records of nearly 150,000 contacts that were traced from roughly 100,000 initial cases. The samples included people who were fully or partially vaccinated with either the Pfizer-BioNTech or the AstraZeneca vaccines, as well as people who were unvaccinated. The researchers then looked at how the vaccines affected the spread of the virus if a person had a breakthrough infection with either the alpha variant or the highly contagious delta variant.

So God punished us for electing Trump... you have a point.. not that we actually elected him, a vast majority said NO.

Lived here all your miserable life and still don't know how this country works. Pathetic.

Works for me.

You can pass covid, or even catch it, when vaccinated, but it's a lot less likely.

You can still catch it and pass it period.

What about them? Has nothing to do with the fact that most people are rethinking their relationship with awful bosses and crappy jobs.

They are looking at, "Hey, with this refundable child tax credit, we can afford to stay home instead of spending money on daycare."

Hey, remember when family value types used to think Mom staying at home was a good thing?

It is a good thing when the husband is supporting the family, not a good thing when taxpayers are.

Again, coming from a guy who belongs to a cult started by child-molesting con men, that's not saying much.

Point is, you guys have turned anti-Vax into an article of faith. Getting the shot denies the One True God, Donald Trump.

Um, no, actually, if you have a legitimate medical reason for not getting the shot, I can see that. A religious reason? Show me in the Bible where they talk about vaccinations... Oh, that's right, they don't because the writers of the Big Book Of Bronze Age Fairy Tales didn't even know what a virus was, they just thought that diseases were God's Punishment.

IS God punishing us for allowing Trump to seize power? Maybe.

Because what's best for us is to not let you wannabe Typhoid Marys run around and infect the rest of us.
In my area, state and local government employees that apply for medical or religious exemption, 5% to 7% are approved. Very few are for medical reasons.

This problem seems to have resolved itself rather quickly huh?

In my area, state and local government employees that apply for medical or religious exemption, 5% to 7% are approved. Very few are for medical reasons.

The problem now is this administration is ignoring all the people that already had covid and recovered giving them antibodies to naturally fight future contacts. They don't care if you had it nor not. Shot or lose your job when we have the worst labor shortage in history.

Lived here all your miserable life and still don't know how this country works. Pathetic.

Who says it 'works". The electoral College is an awful way to pick a president, and when we have let it override the will of the people, it's usually been a disaster (Trump, Bush, Rutherford B. Hayes)

You can still catch it and pass it period.
You can still die in a car accident despite having seat belts and air bags.... but it's a good thing we have them and they are mandated.

What government contracts? It's a passenger plane company.
That does a lot of business with government agencies for cargo and passengers.

It is a good thing when the husband is supporting the family, not a good thing when taxpayers are.

Well, funny thing, that.

Used to be when we had good union jobs in this country, a husband could support a family. Then you wingnuts got rid of the unions because some rich person didn't have a big enough mansion. Then you whine that people expect the government to take care of them... you know, like paying them a disability when they could still do other jobs that pay less.

Again, when you guys advocate getting rid of entitlements (AKA White People Welfare) you can come to me and whine about government support.

Think about what you just said. "We" can afford to stay home instead of spending money on daycare. What you mean is that they can afford to stay home and not work because they are getting money from the government. More kids = more money.

We are essentially telling those that were working in unskilled labor they don't need to work. We will pay for you to stay home. They will do just that and they will vote for the party that promises to give them money to keep doing it. They don't care if that money comes from those that are working.

Think about what you just said. "We" can afford to stay home instead of spending money on daycare. What you mean is that they can afford to stay home and not work because they are getting money from the government. More kids = more money.

We are essentially telling those that were working in unskilled labor they don't need to work. We will pay for you to stay home. They will do just that and they will vote for the party that promises to give them money to keep doing it. They don't care if that money comes from those that are working.

There is a better way. Just claim you are an immigrant that was separated from your family and Dementia will give you $450,000, and then you don't have to work for the next ten years at least.

Who says it 'works". The electoral College is an awful way to pick a president, and when we have let it override the will of the people, it's usually been a disaster (Trump, Bush, Rutherford B. Hayes)

Democrat rule is mob rule and our founders knew that right from the beginning. They didn't want highly populated areas picking the President for the rest of the country. The college equalizes that for the entire country. The Communists never had a problem with that until it started to work against them.

That does a lot of business with government agencies for cargo and passengers.

Very little for a passenger plane company. Don't worry, they'll survive just fine without any government business given the fact the government has plenty of their own planes.

Well, funny thing, that.

Used to be when we had good union jobs in this country, a husband could support a family. Then you wingnuts got rid of the unions because some rich person didn't have a big enough mansion. Then you whine that people expect the government to take care of them... you know, like paying them a disability when they could still do other jobs that pay less.

Again, when you guys advocate getting rid of entitlements (AKA White People Welfare) you can come to me and whine about government support.

It's the unions that got rid of themselves, not any political party. As businesses started to move out of state and out of country, we realized that unions were nothing but a bubble all along, and all bubbles burst. The mob took over and got greedy, and the American consumer quit buying over priced union products.

Even the Japanese seen our mistakes and dominated the auto industry. They built a better product with non-union workers and of course with no union wages, legacy costs, and ridiculous benefits, were able to make a superior car for less money. I've been driving Toyota for nearly the last 20 years, and never been happier. Not one of my vehicles ever left me stranded as my American cars did so often, not one ever seen a tow truck, not one ever made me late for work or forced to use a vacation day.

The Communists have had two presidential administrations since Reagan, both two terms, and both with an all commie Congress for the first two years. If you think political parties are responsible for union presence, then why didn't they bring unions back? :eusa_shhh:

So let's recap here...

A vaccine mandate that wasn't slated to go into effect until at least Nov 24 was NOT the reason for cancelled flights and courts have upheld those mandates...

Forum List

Back