Not Just Southwest: A Tsunami Of Pushback Over Mandates Is Coming For Joe Biden

Are you really this stupid, or just think such blatant lies won't be called out?

I don't think that Incel Joe cares if everyone knows that he is lying, or if anyone calls his lies out for what they are. Among other things, he is clearly a pathological liar, and he cares nothing for truth, or even for being believed; just for telling whichever lies are most malevolent in nature.

WHy do I get the feeling you'd be singing a different tune if the Vaccine had rolled out with Trump still in charge?

WTF? Are you Veggie Joe? The vaccines WERE rolled out with Trump still in charge. 16 million were vaccinated before he left office.

Are you really this stupid, or just think such blatant lies won't be called out?
He lies, 24/7.

Well, COvid was kind of like that. The good bosses did what they could to accommedate their workers, the shitty bosses acted, well, shitty. So no big surprise people who saved up a lot of money during TRUMP PLAGUE find themselves in a position where they could quit and find a better job are doing so.

Except for the fact you are talking about the Biden plague, not the Trump plague. Trump refused to sign the pork bill that included paying people not to work when jobs started opening up thanks to his efforts to get us a vaccine by the end of the year, and got two of them instead. Dementia singed the bill almost the day he took office. So the money saved was between February and September of this year, not nearly a year ago. Nobody saves money that long while not working.

Not only this, we should bomb Mexico out of existence for aiding in the invasion.

No need to do that. Trump just told them that if they don't stop the flow across their country, he's going to hold back foreign aid to Mexico. They had their solders out there on their southern border almost overnight stopping most of them.

No need to do that. Trump just told them that if they don't stop the flow across their country, he's going to hold back foreign aid to Mexico. They had their solders out there on their southern border almost overnight stopping most of them.
How can Trump do that?

How can Trump do that?

He did it when he was in charge. That was one of his major policies that stopped them from approaching our border in the first place. Other policies like if you did make it here and were offered asylum along the way, it's grounds for immediate rejection of your asylum application. Stay in Mexico that Biden got rid of was another. He also told people if you want to apply for US asylum, do so at your American embassy in your own country.

That's theory, not fact. Just like we had no idea of enlarged hearts, or people with multiple allergy problems getting deathly sick. We didn't know about these things until we started using the vaccine.
You can call it theory but the fact is that in over a hundred years of licensing vaccines, there has never been one confirmed case of a long term side effect being caused by an FDA licensed vaccine. Although we don't know if there could be long term side effect of the vaccines, we do know the short term effects of not having the immunity afforded by the vaccines, 740,000 dead in the US and 5 million worldwide. Betting your life on the possibility of a long term side effect would be a fools bet.

I don't think that Incel Joe cares if everyone knows that he is lying, or if anyone calls his lies out for what they are. Among other things, he is clearly a pathological liar, and he cares nothing for truth, or even for being believed; just for telling whichever lies are most malevolent in nature.
Seems like I have read this post a thousand times with Trump substituted for Biden

You can call it theory but the fact is that in over a hundred years of licensing vaccines, there has never been one confirmed case of a long term side effect being caused by an FDA licensed vaccine. Although we don't know if there could be long term side effect of the vaccines, we do know the short term effects of not having the immunity afforded by the vaccines, 740,000 dead in the US and 5 million worldwide. Betting your life on the possibility of a long term side effect would be a fools bet.

It is not an FDA licensed vaccine. It only has Emergency Use Authorization.

If there was no possibility of long term effects, why did all the makers of the vaccine insist on liability protection before they produced one vial for public consumption?

It doesn't matter what side of the argument you're on. The fact is that people who don't want the shot have their own reasons (and valid ones) for not getting it, and we as a society or government should not be threatening them to do so. I got the shot. It was my decision based on my research and medical conditions. But I would never advise anybody to do the same. I don't know your medical conditions, I am not a licensed physician, I don't know your religious values, and I don't know your concerns

What I can't understand is why everybody do what's best for themselves and leave everybody else the fuck alone. I don't care if you are pro-vax or anti-vax, even though anti-vax is a misleading label. It's more like anti-mandate people.

Nothing to do with Trump.

The science is what it is, and the ethics are what they are, and the hoax and related abuses are what they are.

Sorry, man, I can't take a guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear seriously when he talks about "Science".

The hard facts are that for the vast majority of us, COVID-19 poses no credible threat, and there is no rational reason for us to take a dangerous experimental drug, that has so far proven to be ineffective anyway, to “protect” us from this disease. And given the experimental and risky nature of these drugs, it is illegal, and ethically unjustifiable, to employ any form of coercion to compel anyone to accept them. This includes discrimination or any threat of discrimination in employment.

Your argument is that because most people will recover, that makes it okay.

This coming from the same group that supported Muslim Bans because a few Muslims might be terrorists.

The problem here is that we don't know who will die, and who will survive unscathed, and who will suffer permanent health issues... Yes, we know that people with comorbidities are at higher risk....

It's just as unethical to continue to spread this disease because a few of you don't want to admit Trump failed in leadership on this issue.

I don't think that @Incel Joe cares if everyone knows that he is lying, or if anyone calls his lies out for what they are. Among other things, he is clearly a pathological liar, and he cares nothing for truth, or even for being believed; just for telling whichever lies are most malevolent in nature.

Again, coming from a guy who belongs to a cult started by child-molesting con men, that's not saying much.

Point is, you guys have turned anti-Vax into an article of faith. Getting the shot denies the One True God, Donald Trump.

It doesn't matter what side of the argument you're on. The fact is that people who don't want the shot have their own reasons (and valid ones) for not getting it, and we as a society or government should not be threatening them to do so. I got the shot. It was my decision based on my research and medical conditions. But I would never advise anybody to do the same. I don't know your medical conditions, I am not a licensed physician, I don't know your religious values, and I don't know your concerns

Um, no, actually, if you have a legitimate medical reason for not getting the shot, I can see that. A religious reason? Show me in the Bible where they talk about vaccinations... Oh, that's right, they don't because the writers of the Big Book Of Bronze Age Fairy Tales didn't even know what a virus was, they just thought that diseases were God's Punishment.

IS God punishing us for allowing Trump to seize power? Maybe.

What I can't understand is why everybody do what's best for themselves and leave everybody else the fuck alone. I don't care if you are pro-vax or anti-vax, even though anti-vax is a misleading label. It's more like anti-mandate people.

Because what's best for us is to not let you wannabe Typhoid Marys run around and infect the rest of us.

Except the enhanced payments ended a month ago, and big surprise, no one is rushing to go back to work.

In fact, August was a record month for people QUITTING their jobs.

Here's my thought on this... Covid was like a Zombie Movie... you know, where people are all friendly when it starts, but then the Zombies show up and you find out who is the really shitty kind of person who would throw the heroes to the Zombies to buy themselves a chance to escape or will lock the door when other people are outside.

Well, COvid was kind of like that. The good bosses did what they could to accommedate their workers, the shitty bosses acted, well, shitty. So no big surprise people who saved up a lot of money during TRUMP PLAGUE find themselves in a position where they could quit and find a better job are doing so.

Some people are finding that they liked staying at home with the kids better than going to a thankless job that didn't pay well, and having to give half of that to day care or housekeepers.

Why do liberals continue to ignore the the increase in SNAP and the NEW refundable child tax credit? What about the states, including your home state, that has a ban on evictions? It is almost like liberals are ignorant or something?

Why do liberals continue to ignore the the increase in SNAP and the NEW refundable child tax credit? What about the states, including your home state, that has a ban on evictions? It is almost like liberals are ignorant or something?
WTF are you talking about? Did you get lost?

Um, no, actually, if you have a legitimate medical reason for not getting the shot, I can see that. A religious reason? Show me in the Bible where they talk about vaccinations... Oh, that's right, they don't because the writers of the Big Book Of Bronze Age Fairy Tales didn't even know what a virus was, they just thought that diseases were God's Punishment.

IS God punishing us for allowing Trump to seize power? Maybe.

That I can't tell you. What I do remember is that the Quakers and Amish got a religious exemption automatically right from the beginning, and the government claims others can apply as well.

God is punishing us for letting stupid lazy people vote. Now look at the mess we are in because of it.

Because what's best for us is to not let you wannabe Typhoid Marys run around and infect the rest of us.

How many times do we need to explain to you that you can get and pass covid vaccinated or not. There is no argument there. What's next with the Communists when this is over, mandatory flu shots for every American?

I have been thinking that we needed something just like this--a big gesture, one group to stand up undeniably and say "no". I hope this is it, and I hope it catches on. Biden is a complete idiot, so there's a chance he will never blink. I hope I'm wrong tho
I Work in a Large Grocery store.. And you can Count on me Saying NO FUCKING WAY JOE!!!!

Forum List

Back