Not gonna fool us again!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
11933380_10153078491491680_679657825064013075_n.jpg

Pretty damn accurate! I have said all along Trump is playing people for fools and its working...

better that its a TRUMP rather than a jebito or Rubio or similar , destroy the 'gop' if possible .

Why is his scripture knowledge, and divorce even a factor ?
Ask those who've been controlling the right wing of the Republican party. Shouldn't be too hard, since they've been dumping RINOs over the years, there are now two right wings! You can always tell that's happening to a party, when they go around in circles and never get anywhere.

Trump is the anti-Bush. That's why he is popular.

Bush and Clinton were the assumed nominees, and the American people cannot stomach the idea of having to choose between another Bush and another Clinton, so whoever was the furthest outside the political machinery was going to be a hit.

If a 42nd street hooker had the money to make a big splash in the papers as a candidate, she'd be at number one right now. That's how deep down sick and tried of the bullshit everyone is.

That's why Carson and Fiorina are also huge right now. The only reason they aren't as huge as Trump is because they are not as colorful.

Bush needs to go. He really, really needs to go.

He probably would have made a better President than his mentally handicapped younger brother, but there is nothing we can do about that now. It's a damn shame.

But he's got to go.

Once Bush goes, Trump is done. He will have served his purpose, and the American people will regain their sanity. I say they will regain their sanity as if they had some to begin with, and as if I am an optimist.

Forum List

Back