Not Biden: It's Democrat Policy

That's because I was busy recounting Obama's record of wicked and destabilizing anti-Israeli rhetoric, not disputing the fact that he has a big mouth full of vile lies. :cool:

Speaking of Hussein.....

Barack Obama, for whom 75%+ of Jews supported on his two presidency wins. And there has not been one Jew, to this day, who has granted me an answer to my question: “When you voted for Obama, weren’t you aware of his 20+ years as a loyal, devoted member of Rev. Wright’s fervently, Jew hating church? He referred to Wright as his uncle. Wright officiated at the Obama wedding wedding and baptized his daughters. Wright was on his Election Committee. So how could you have voted for him knowing this?” Zilch answers. Normal."

Op-Ed: It’s Time For Democrat Jews to Awaken From Their Political Slumber

I was once there. Until I matured to read news sources other than the NYT and used the internet to truly open my eyes, I was on your side of the fence. Do some research of your own. Do some critical thinking about the path your party is taking releva
www.publishedreporter.com

Anyone recall the hidden tape of Obama with noted anti-Semite Rashid Khalidi?

"The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape

At the time Khalidi, a PLO adviser turned University of Chicago professor, was headed east to Columbia. There he would take over the University’s Middle East-studies program (which he has since maintained as a bubbling cauldron of anti-Semitism) and assume the professorship endowed in honor of Edward Sayyid, another notorious terror apologist."
The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape | National Review

The tape hidden to this day.

Now....why is that?

Speaking of Hussein.....

Barack Obama, for whom 75%+ of Jews supported on his two presidency wins. And there has not been one Jew, to this day, who has granted me an answer to my question: “When you voted for Obama, weren’t you aware of his 20+ years as a loyal, devoted member of Rev. Wright’s fervently, Jew hating church? He referred to Wright as his uncle. Wright officiated at the Obama wedding wedding and baptized his daughters. Wright was on his Election Committee. So how could you have voted for him knowing this?” Zilch answers. Normal."

Op-Ed: It’s Time For Democrat Jews to Awaken From Their Political Slumber

I was once there. Until I matured to read news sources other than the NYT and used the internet to truly open my eyes, I was on your side of the fence. Do some research of your own. Do some critical thinking about the path your party is taking releva

Anyone recall the hidden tape of Obama with noted anti-Semite Rashid Khalidi?

"The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape

At the time Khalidi, a PLO adviser turned University of Chicago professor, was headed east to Columbia. There he would take over the University’s Middle East-studies program (which he has since maintained as a bubbling cauldron of anti-Semitism) and assume the professorship endowed in honor of Edward Sayyid, another notorious terror apologist."
The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape | National Review

The tape hidden to this day.

Now....why is that?
Sadly, most American Jews, like American folk of African descent, suicidally vote the wrong party. It would seem they're victims of a political form of Stockholm syndrome.

Anti-semites like you have used the "Zionism vs Judaism" canard to try to hide your Jew-hatred for years. It's a common thing in the DemoKKKrat party, but the fact that you people have recently elected FOUR Holocaust deniers to represent you in Congress is the most telling symptom of the cancer in your party.
Speaking of anti-Semites:

R.jpg

U.S. Rep. Ayanna Pressley

:surprised1:

Regardless of what American or Americans are to blame, the situation that's being created should be discussed. Assume the D's are responsible due to them holding the presidency.

It has the effect of putting the Zionist cause in a difficult situation the need to attack Iran, or even just the perceived or manufactured need.

Does Iran have nuclear arms ambitions?

A Zionist state attack on Iran is going to provoke them into a devastating counter attack and that would almost certainly result in the use of nuclear weapons by the Zionist regime.

America has a great incentive to oppose Zionist ambitions, and Biden is most likely being advised on the best course of action.
He's almost certainly not capable of making important decisions by himself. That would be true for America's war against Russia too.

That speaks very loudly for America's position, which would be above Biden's pay grade to resist.
Doddering old fools don't make decisions for America that could lead to such disasterous consequences.
Zi·on·ism
[ˈzīəˌnizəm]

NOUN
  1. a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Sadly, most American Jews, like American folk of African descent, suicidally vote the wrong party. It would seem they're victims of a political form of Stockholm syndrome.

This is the result of informational dominance. They control what people can see and read.

"The most insidious power the news media has is the power to ignore."
Chris Plante

If everyone knew what many of us on the Right know, no Democrat would ever be elected.

No word on how their elected democracy is working today?
About the same (or worse) as when the Green Movement happened a dozen years ago. The one that BHO was complicit in it's suppression.

The Iranian Green Movement: A Promising Uprising to a Failed Revolut

Iran's Green Movement: Why US policies strengthen the regime

About the same (or worse) as when the Green Movement happened a dozen years ago. The one that BHO was complicit in it's suppression.

The Iranian Green Movement: A Promising Uprising to a Failed Revolut

Iran's Green Movement: Why US policies strengthen the regime

Typical Dem, supports the islamic tyrants, suppresses the people.

Forum List

Back