Not ALL Current Disney Movies Are Woke

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Some are just bad and boring. I tried watching Raya and The Last Dragon last night and if it was woke I wouldn't know about it since it looked a whole lot better in the previews. Sort of like the opposite of Turning Red. It looked stupid in the previews but I think that it's one of the better newer Disney movies around the complete opposite of woke. Of course I'm a bit prejudice because this movie takes place in the early two thousands and where boybands were a big thing so it was sort of like revisiting my childhood even though I still love The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC. :D (RIP NSYNC 1995-2002)

Disney claims they are just getting started. The goal is 100% of all Disney characters to be gay, lesbian or trans.

• Banned
Disney claims they are just getting started. The goal is 100% of all Disney characters to be gay, lesbian or trans.

Yeah well we'll always have the classics either way. :) (Things like The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin etc.)

Walt is turning over in his grave.

The only thing Disney is doing half way decent nowadays is the recent Star War episodes. They screwed up the big budget movies but the Bobba Fett and Mandalorian series have actually been good.

• Banned
Walt is turning over in his grave.

Actually, he rolled so much that he made a huge hole inside of it and is probably in China by now. (No disrespect towards Walt intended with my sarcasm, but towards the woke crowd yes for sure.)

Two of the new ones that I’ve seen are really boring. Plus Encanto’s music is blah.

Encanto

Raya- the characters in this are annoying. Especially the dragon.

Haven’t seen

Soul ( I think that is what it’s called).

Only saw parts of the one about the sea monster kids). Meh..

Actually, he rolled so much that he made a huge hole inside of it and is probably in China by now. (No disrespect towards Walt intended with my sarcasm, but towards the woke crowd yes for sure.)

In addition to going woke like you said Disney Corp really sold out to the Chinese. That would really piss Walt off.

I wish I had enough money to buy a controlling interest in Disney. I would close down Disney World and I would stop all this destructive crap that we see now. I would return Disney to the American family values that Walt had.

I use to have a few hundred shares of Disney stock back in the early 1980s but I sold them a long time ago.

Even if Disney made a non woke movie right now the company still is and it's still their agenda. So it doesn't matter if one is isn't at this point because the company as a whole is.

I don't make exceptions for disney. Even as much as I love Dr strange comics as a kid I am pirating the new movie instead of going to see it in the theater like I want because I refuse to support them.

Forum List

Back