Not a Patriot Party, Not a Convention of States, this is what must happen. It's maybe 100 people!

We live in a country where Coup Plotters go unpunished and foreigner actors conspire with one of the two major political Parties to steal an election, while the other Party stays mum.

I couldn't agree more, QsaderFrank!

There's one party.jpg

You got away with the greatest Crime in American history! Congrats!

However, you had to cheat in the tens of millions column to pull it off. That won't stand! Think of it, you had to cheat by tens of millions! That tells me who will ultimately prevail

View attachment 451252

Trump was soooooooooooo bad you had to steal the election and add tens of millions of fake votes. Wow

He's really soooo bad

We live in a country where Coup Plotters go unpunished and foreigner actors conspire with one of the two major political Parties to steal an election, while the other Party stays mum. The anger at the blatant criminality can drive us to distraction. Here's what we need. Instead of guns and ammo we need brains and courage!

We are SO CLOSE to having the type of country envisioned by our Founder, honoring our Creator. We are a few percentage point off. It is not an entire course correction, rather a correction of a few people and places.

Imagine a Republican Party with no Romney, Kemp, Thune, or Graham. Imagine Republican governors and Senators who took their oath seriously to protect and defend the Constitution. It's a total of maybe 100 people who must be replaced over the next few years! That's it!

While the tree of Liberty might need watering, also remember that "blood is a big expense" -- and completely unnecessary here.

Channel the intention locally!

Primary out the "Republicans" who are working with the CCP dems either through action or INACTION (cough cough Lindsay Graham)

Georgia needs a new governor and Sec State. Pay attention locally. Get involved! Pay Attention!! Get Involved! Stay Involved. This is YOUR COUNTRY!

All that is necessary for CCP dems to triumph is for us to do nothing. Get Involved!

In addition, we must support and build out a new Internet where safety, security and Freedom come first. You should access the Internet the same way you log onto your local WiFi network: safely behind a blockchained firewall. This will completely upend Google, Apple and Facebookburning, they will no longer have free access to every detail of your personal life. YOU WILL HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR LIFE.

Good sentiments all around—admirable even. But the corruption rotting our government at every level from the outside in is just too putrescent; it's inoperable. Our elected officials one and all worship themselves and gold. They do not particularly care for acting in the best interests or any interests of the People, unless by some slight chance their self-enrichment happens to coincide with doing the little people, their constituents, a boon of some kind.

We've reached a stage in the development of our civilization where the system cannot be "cured" within the bounds of the system itself or using the machinery of remedy because the system itself is severely broken and corrupted. Just as the theft of the 2020 presidential election could not be remedied via our legal/justice system, nor can any of the other many poisons eating America alive be neutralized from within the bounds of the rule of law. Even the attempt to do so is spitting in the face of the Spirit of '76.

I agree.

And I'll add, that there is nothing on the Radar to indicate that the corruption can be kept out, even if the slate were wiped clean by tomorrow and we, as a nation, were to start all over again.

I'm actually glad that I will not live to see the worst of what is yet to come.

Forum List

Back