Nose (Nostril) Piercings.

What's with people that have piercings with stuff hanging out their nostrils. Looks like boogers or worse. What's next -- Anus Piercing. Are people going to start having "jewelry" hanging out their assholes that looks like dingle berries?

View attachment 690633
Body piercings and tattoos goes back to the days of savages and their warring.

1662149457430.png

I think piercings can be pretty sexy but not when they are overdone. Like the picture in the OP.
I like the look of some ear rings and even navel rings (or whatever they are called.) But it just seems common sense not to pierce and hang things on certain parts of the body.

Or non fucks more likely
It's just my opinion, but I believe that one reason people have piercings and tats is to make a statement. Sometimes the statement is "I got shitfaced drunk out of my mind one night." Another statement is "I'm a slut" Statements will vary.

When I see someone with nose rings I can't help wondering if the thing gets covered in snot.

And a lovely blonde woman with beautiful skin wearing an ugly tattoo indicates a basement level IQ, imo.

My favorite was a guy who had those big holes in his ears and used old school car cigarette lighters to wear as ear plugs for lack of a better term.

Looked like Frankenstein.

you use nose ring a bull to control it...it has ear tags for id and records....

i went with a friend to have her nose pierce...omg i dont have that weak a stomach but i damn near puked...and it always looks like she need to clean her nose...i had a piercing but took it out when it began to cause issue...i still have a foot tat..i liked the location due to be able to cover it...my friend also has a sleeve...she is a professional

each persons body is their temple....let them be

okay tongue splitting and eyeball tats are just beyond me

That age....that unusual behavior....sometimes aging makes people go a little crazy. They're prime candidates. LOLOL
My uncle got a young blonde girlfriend, divorced my aunt, bought a red Corvette and got an ear pierced.

Forum List

Back