North Korea Returns to a Show of Force

Trump was a man of peace.

It's amusing, your Reich loved the Kingdom until they started letting women drive, stopped executing people for being Christians, allowed women to be in public without a man holding their leash. etc.

This OUTRAGED you, and now you love the Yemen rebels tied to ISIS.
No one ever loved Saudi Arabia. You guys love selling bombs to people with no regard for human rights because Trump didn’t have the guts to fight the war himself.

Sure....

‘Saudi Arabia First Plan’: Sen. Steve Daines Decries Biden’s Cancellation Of Keystone XL Pipeline

North Korea issued warnings for more than a week. It swore that the Biden administration would pay a “price,” accused it of raising “a stink” on the Korean Peninsula and called Washington’s effort to open a channel of communication a “trick,” vowing to deal with the United States “power for power.”

The Biden administration has been reviewing whether to deal with North Korea’s growing nuclear and missile threats with more sanctions, a new round of dialogue or a mix of both. As the policy review continues — and the possibility that the Biden administration will abandon the summit diplomacy of President Donald J. Trump grows — North Korea appears to be “returning to a familiar pattern of using provocations to raise tensions.”

Fine job Dementia Joe.

‘Power for Power’: North Korea Returns to a Show of Force
It’s been a year. What did trump do last time they did it?

you sure arent trying to acknowledge the peace trump was trying to achieve,,
I merely said his strategy wasn’t working, in fact it may have been harmful.

You aren’t being honest.

How was it harmful? Because TRUMP did his job by meeting with Kim as opposed to Hiden whose to incompetent to take calls from world leaders?
Trump’s meetings with Kim achieved nothing but embarrassing is. In fact, it probably made things worse as Trump’s rhetoric was substantially different than that of his negotiators, causing confusion among North Koreans.

Its made subsequent administrations job much harder given their worsening distrust.
when all else fails you just lie,,
How’s he lying? What do you know?

You aren’t being honest.

How was it harmful? Because TRUMP did his job by meeting with Kim as opposed to Hiden whose to incompetent to take calls from world leaders?
Trump’s meetings with Kim achieved nothing but embarrassing is. In fact, it probably made things worse as Trump’s rhetoric was substantially different than that of his negotiators, causing confusion among North Koreans.

Its made subsequent administrations job much harder given their worsening distrust.
could you repeat the question??

You aren’t being honest.

I said a thing he doesn’t want to believe, therefore it’s a “lie”.

Cool. Then what happened?

Nothing.

Great, so Biden will set up a in person meeting with Kim Jong Un when?
I don’t see why he would. Nothing ever came of the last in person meetings with Trump.

Should we do the same thing and expect different results? Doesn’t sound very smart to me.

Great, so Biden will set up a in person meeting with Kim Jong Un when?
I don’t see why he would. Nothing ever came of the last in person meetings with Trump.

Should we do the same thing and expect different results? Doesn’t sound very smart to me.

So you want to establish a relationship with NK via sanctions...brilliant, dumbass.

Nothing.

Which was exactly the point!
Here I thought the point was to get North Korea to give up nuclear weapons.

What could have given me that impression?

So you want to establish a relationship with NK via sanctions...brilliant, dumbass.
You realize Trump and Kim didn’t do any actual negotiations, right?

We don’t need a relationship, we need a deal.

Nothing.

Which was exactly the point!
Here I thought the point was to get North Korea to give up nuclear weapons.

What could have given me that impression?

Sigh...have you loons no understanding of negotiation.

You realize Trump and Kim didn’t do any actual negotiations, right?

We don’t need a relationship, we need a deal.
how would you know they didnt negotiate anything???

were you in the whitehouse for 4 yrs with him??

better you not lie about things so easily debunked,,,

Forum List

Back