North Korea Returns to a Show of Force

North Korea issued warnings for more than a week. It swore that the Biden administration would pay a “price,” accused it of raising “a stink” on the Korean Peninsula and called Washington’s effort to open a channel of communication a “trick,” vowing to deal with the United States “power for power.”

The Biden administration has been reviewing whether to deal with North Korea’s growing nuclear and missile threats with more sanctions, a new round of dialogue or a mix of both. As the policy review continues — and the possibility that the Biden administration will abandon the summit diplomacy of President Donald J. Trump grows — North Korea appears to be “returning to a familiar pattern of using provocations to raise tensions.”

Fine job Dementia Joe.

‘Power for Power’: North Korea Returns to a Show of Force

Lol - not a word about the DOZENS of missiles Baby Kim launched during the disastrous, failed Rump years but now the sudden concern? :lol:

trump-kim-jong-un-feb-2019-summit_orig.jpg

106311408-157720012186520191224_north_korean_missile_launches.png

Cool. Then what happened?

Nothing.

Which was exactly the point!
Here I thought the point was to get North Korea to give up nuclear weapons.

What could have given me that impression?

Sigh...have you loons no understanding of negotiation.
Go on. What did I get wrong?

Nothing.

Trump was never going to pull that off any more than Biden is.

Nothing.

Sigh...have you loons no understanding of negotiation.
Go on. What did I get wrong?
so far everything,,

Nothing.

Agree, but that was their stated goal. Not my fault.

Nothing.

he at least tried for peace,, biden is sure to push for another war or at least to keep tensions high,,

Like I said, Trump’s strategy may have sabotaged subsequent administrations.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lame excuse for Obama's incompetence.

Obama is failing because TRUMP sabotaged him. :lmao:

Obama failed when he was openly president, Trump had nothing to do with that. Why should we think that Obama will succeed as shadow president?

North Korea issued warnings for more than a week. It swore that the Biden administration would pay a “price,” accused it of raising “a stink” on the Korean Peninsula and called Washington’s effort to open a channel of communication a “trick,” vowing to deal with the United States “power for power.”

The Biden administration has been reviewing whether to deal with North Korea’s growing nuclear and missile threats with more sanctions, a new round of dialogue or a mix of both. As the policy review continues — and the possibility that the Biden administration will abandon the summit diplomacy of President Donald J. Trump grows — North Korea appears to be “returning to a familiar pattern of using provocations to raise tensions.”

Fine job Dementia Joe.

Huh? Wasn't he already doing that at the end of the tRump *administration*?
got a link??
Sure, although it was national news. Not sure how you could have missed it.
If obama or clinton were president they would have given kim some presents to keep him quiet

trump didnt do that and kim got nothing for his threats

I bet he has better luck with senile old joe

Like I said, Trump’s strategy may have sabotaged subsequent administrations.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lame excuse for Obama's incompetence.

Obama is failing because TRUMP sabotaged him. :lmao:

Obama failed when he was openly president, Trump had nothing to do with that. Why should we think that Obama will succeed as shadow president?
Obama didn’t do much with NK. Agreed. Biden has an uphill climb. North Korea may be expecting Biden to treat Kim like a celebrity in order to get anywhere.

Fine job Dementia Joe.

Trump already had a abandoned diplomacy with North Korea. His strategy fell apart a long time ago and set any future administration way back.

Well Trump was the first POTUS to get that troll to the negotiating table. The troll completely ignores the stuttering fuck.

Fine job Dementia Joe.

Send Individual One over there to salute a few of their generals and send Rocket Boy a few love letters.

No one ever loved Saudi Arabia. You guys love selling bombs to people with no regard for human rights because Trump didn’t have the guts to fight the war himself.

Now that's a fucking lie.

The Carter and Clinton administrations SWOONED over SA.

And Obama's first two terms?

Well Trump was the first POTUS to get that troll to the negotiating table. The troll completely ignores the stuttering fuck.
Well, Kim took leadership in 2011, so it’s not like a lot of presidents had a swing at it.

No one ever loved Saudi Arabia. You guys love selling bombs to people with no regard for human rights because Trump didn’t have the guts to fight the war himself.

When Obama sold them arms, they weren’t dropping them on Yemen the way they were under Trump.

When Obama sold them arms, they weren’t dropping them on Yemen the way they were under Trump.
obama provided the first set of bombs dropped dumbass,,

not to mention dropping a few of his own on american citizens,,

Obama didn’t do much with NK. Agreed. Biden has an uphill climb. North Korea may be expecting Biden to treat Kim like a celebrity in order to get anywhere.

Cut the shit, Biden can't tie his shoes or climb a flight of stairs. This is all Obama, the shadow president.
It’s all Obama is a new unhinged conspiracy for me.

You guys always keep it interesting.

When Obama was in power, he was coddling ISIS. Trump CRUSHED Obama's little buddies which caused what was left of them to merge into Obama's Yemen rebels - remember his "Arab Spring" where he sparked civil war across the middle east to further the Islamist aims.

It’s all Obama is a new unhinged conspiracy for me.

You guys always keep it interesting.

ROFL

Yeah, all brand new..

Forum List

Back