North Korea Returns to a Show of Force

you sure arent trying to acknowledge the peace trump was trying to achieve,,
I merely said his strategy wasn’t working, in fact it may have been harmful.

You aren’t being honest.
how would you know what his strategy was???
you fuckers damned him on everything even wanting to end the wars,,
face it buttercup youre going to complain no matter what happens,,,
I honestly don’t know why you think anyone would care about your absolutely dishonest opinions.

Now you’re resorting to “we can’t know anything”. Thanks for nothing.

North Korea issued warnings for more than a week. It swore that the Biden administration would pay a “price,” accused it of raising “a stink” on the Korean Peninsula and called Washington’s effort to open a channel of communication a “trick,” vowing to deal with the United States “power for power.”

The Biden administration has been reviewing whether to deal with North Korea’s growing nuclear and missile threats with more sanctions, a new round of dialogue or a mix of both. As the policy review continues — and the possibility that the Biden administration will abandon the summit diplomacy of President Donald J. Trump grows — North Korea appears to be “returning to a familiar pattern of using provocations to raise tensions.”

Fine job Dementia Joe.

‘Power for Power’: North Korea Returns to a Show of Force
Huh? Wasn't he already doing that at the end of the tRump *administration*?
got a link??
Yes. The Democrat Mascot is a Jackass. For a good reason.

You aren’t being honest.

Yet it clearly WAS working, where Obama is a complete fool, in his first two terms and his current term.

View attachment 472145
It achieved basically nothing.
it caused you mentally ill morons to show your true colors,,
All you really have is name calling. Zero substance.

Trump-ism on full display.

Trump was a man of peace.

It's amusing, your Reich loved the Kingdom until they started letting women drive, stopped executing people for being Christians, allowed women to be in public without a man holding their leash. etc.

This OUTRAGED you, and now you love the Yemen rebels tied to ISIS.

You aren’t being honest.

How was it harmful? Because TRUMP did his job by meeting with Kim as opposed to Hiden whose to incompetent to take calls from world leaders?
Trump’s meetings with Kim achieved nothing but embarrassing us. In fact, it probably made things worse as Trump’s rhetoric was substantially different than that of his negotiators, causing confusion among North Koreans.

Its made subsequent administrations job much harder given their worsening distrust.

You aren’t being honest.

Yet it clearly WAS working, where Obama is a complete fool, in his first two terms and his current term.

View attachment 472145

is that all you got?? trumpism??

it just proves you suffer from TDS, cause I didnt vote for him and dont like him but am willing to defend him against the mentally ill like you,,

You aren’t being honest.

How was it harmful? Because TRUMP did his job by meeting with Kim as opposed to Hiden whose to incompetent to take calls from world leaders?
Trump’s meetings with Kim achieved nothing but embarrassing is. In fact, it probably made things worse as Trump’s rhetoric was substantially different than that of his negotiators, causing confusion among North Koreans.

Its made subsequent administrations job much harder given their worsening distrust.
when all else fails you just lie,,

You aren’t being honest.

View attachment 472145

is that all you got?? trumpism??

it just proves you suffer from TDS, cause I didnt vote for him and dont like him but am willing to defend him against the mentally ill like you,,
I don’t care who you voted for. You’re demonstrating the characteristics of his techniques.

It’s pretty pathetic.

You aren’t being honest.

Trump’s meetings with Kim achieved nothing but embarrassing is. In fact, it probably made things worse as Trump’s rhetoric was substantially different than that of his negotiators, causing confusion among North Koreans.

Isn’t that what you did to me?

You aren’t being honest.

And Biden's strategy seems to be working wonders....dumbass.
Like I said, Trump’s strategy may have sabotaged subsequent administrations.

Yep, that's what happens when ya put in do nothing politicians.

You aren’t being honest.

I doubt youre connected to reality enough to know the difference,,

Trump was a man of peace.

It's amusing, your Reich loved the Kingdom until they started letting women drive, stopped executing people for being Christians, allowed women to be in public without a man holding their leash. etc.

This OUTRAGED you, and now you love the Yemen rebels tied to ISIS.
No one ever loved Saudi Arabia. You guys love selling bombs to people with no regard for human rights because Trump didn’t have the guts to fight the war himself.

You aren’t being honest.

Stop trolling and start contributing to the thread.

You aren’t being honest.

Stop trolling and start contributing to the thread.
yes you should,,

Forum List

Back