north dakota man pleads guilty to wanting to flip trump's limousine with stolen forklift

What does the title have to do with the article? The article you linked to is about a man who was run over by a forklift driven by his dog.

WTF?

We have half a dozen Hollywood celebs who apparently "want" to commit everything form assault to arson and kidnapping and murder on the President and the FBI finds some poor schlep in North Dakota with a fork lift? Give me a break.

• Banned
We have half a dozen Hollywood celebs who apparently "want" to commit everything form assault to arson and kidnapping and murder on he President and the FBI finds some poor schlep in North Dakota with a fork lift? Give me a break.
i get your point. but this guy should be locked up if he was serious about his intentions.

The presidential limousine weighs somewhere around 15,000-20,000 pounds. The average forklift lifts about 2 tons or 2-1/2 tons, so he wasn't going to tip anything. More than likely, the idiot would have just been severely ventilated by the Secret Service before he got anywhere near.

Hell, I want to flip his car with a forklift too. Doesn't mean I'm gonna do it. Lots of things I want to do that will never happen.

Hell, I want to flip his car with a forklift too. Doesn't mean I'm gonna do it. Lots of things I want to do that will never happen.
and i want Crooked Hillary to rot in prison...will that happen? YES IT WILL. MWAHAHAHAAAAAAA

We have half a dozen Hollywood celebs who apparently "want" to commit everything form assault to arson and kidnapping and murder on the President and the FBI finds some poor schlep in North Dakota with a fork lift? Give me a break.
Yeah, but they're royalty.

Forum List

Back