North Dakota Bill to Exempt Drivers Who "Accidently" Hit Protestors Blocking Roads

Time to start fighting back. Dems use violence to interrupt rallies (and brag about it) but cry like bitches when they get a taste of it themselves.
And realistically - this isn't even about "fighting back". It's simply about protecting innocent, law abiding citizens who progressive are attempting to set up and by intentionally stepping in front of their moving vehicle.

Targeted assassinations of American citizens are now legal (thanks Obama),

American citizens are not protected if they join a foreign militant group dedicated to killing American women and children here and abroad.

Enjoy this folks, it’s where were heading; all who question the power of the corporate state are fair game. Better stay in line folks, this is the future in Reality America, land of the free and the brave. Targeted assassinations of American citizens are now legal (thanks Obama), and you’re all tracked by the surveillance industrial complex. Accept your submission and bow. Your guns are no match.

Obama ? You must mean th Dallas police and their kill bots .

American citizens are not protected if they join a foreign militant group dedicated to killing American women and children here and abroad.
like innocent 16 year old children? Did obama even have a right to be in yemen?
And what does Obama care about AQ anyways? He has been arming and training them and their sub groups for years

uz0wwqnycde1grii3tq9.jpg

And what does Obama care about AQ anyways? He has been arming and training them and their sub groups for years

Yup, we've been fucking up in the middle east for ages.

So you are happy that ND is using jackboot tactics to serve their big energy masters ?
The jackboot is the strap ment to hold Jack's in place in your vehicle. The only tactic they'll see is being undone so the jack can be used to get the dumbfuck who thought it was clever to use his body as a curb on the highway.

Wow. Cheering violence against protesters. In turn , you must be ok wh the protesters being violent themselves . Got it!
oh yeah we're all done with them interrupting innocent people. they had every opportunity to be civil, but they just can't. So they go low we go high.

Yeah cause AQ never would recruit 16 year old children huh? But no, as I recall he was not the target. Why was he hanging out with AQ? Yes, the President has the authority to go after AQ where ever they scurry off too.

Yeah cause AQ never would recruit 16 year old children huh? But no, as I recall he was not the target. Why was he hanging out with AQ? Yes, the President has the authority to go after AQ where ever they scurry off too.
One admin official called him a "bystander" who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. And no, our President cant just go around dropping bombs in other countries. WTF

They should be though. The government should have to present compelling evidence that an American did in fact join a "foreign militant group" and are engaging in acts of terrorism before a sitting U.S. president can unilaterally decide to have an American executed.

And nitwits like Timmy wonder why North Dakota has to pass a bill like this?!? These animals on the left are just looking for a reason to rob, riot, and loot. Not one damn thing they are doing here will even remotely make any kind of a difference. It won't prevent Donald Trump from being sworn in. It won't prevent the House and the Senate from being controlled by the Republicans. All they are doing is look for a reason to be violent and destructive.
  • “On the 19th is the DeploraBall, which is exactly what it sounds like. The, all the alt-right, neo-Nazi’s, etc. etc.. This is their party to celebrate Trump [and] we’re going to crash it,” the organizer said. The “D.C. Anti-Fascist Coalition” is planning it.
  • A.N.S.W.E.R. [Act Now to Stop War and End Racism] is doing their thing along the parade route. They’re going to be along the parade route all day.
  • “Early in the morning, we’re going to be doing blockades. We’re going to be blocking checkpoints into the security zones. We’re also going to be blocking roads and other modes of transit into the event.”
  • We are going to do everything we can from trying to stop people from being able to access the Inauguration.”
Leaked Audio: Leftists Plot Chaos at Inauguration, Plan to Kick Off “with a bang”

Cool. Had some brake issues, time to go for a drive! Last I checked, I believe it's illegal to block streets/roads/highways anyway. Game on! Put a scoreboard on the dash, and go for high score...

You'll have more than brake problems if you go to North Dakota with the intent of killing protestors. My advise to you is to forget about it.

image.jpeg

Cool. Had some brake issues, time to go for a drive! Last I checked, I believe it's illegal to block streets/roads/highways anyway. Game on! Put a scoreboard on the dash, and go for high score...

You'll have more than brake problems if you go to North Dakota with the intent of killing protestors. My advise to you is to forget about it.
My advice to protestors is to remain on sidewalks, public parks, etc. - where you belong.

My advice to protestors is to remain on sidewalks, public parks, etc. - where you belong.

I think some of us don't really understand what a protest is. For example, in some cases it requires a permit? Fuck that, all day, eery day.

I think some of us don't really understand what a protest is. For example, in some cases it requires a permit? Fuck that, all day, eery day.
In most cases it requires a permit. Otherwise, one is just "disturbing the peace".

Forum List

Back