North American leaders to cooperate on semiconductors

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Ahead of summit, US, Canada and Mexico also pledge new cooperation on migration, climate and drugs, White House says.

Remote : Tue, 10 Jan 2023 17:19:41 +0000
Local : 2023-01-10(Tuesday) 18 : 19 : 41

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

congratulations, North Americans :)
i suggest we do the same over here in Europe.
does anyone mind? coz they should not.
if we don't have production capabilities for new (larger) computer chips and PCs in both North-America and the EU, then China and Asia will remain in control of the semi-conductor market, and thus have a significant military and economic edge over us. it's unacceptable (to me at least).

The UN want to rid borders in the Americas. That is what this is all about. Cooperating with Canada is cooperating with the globalists. It is bad news for the United States. It gives the Mexican Cartels control of the southern border, and removes our northern one...

Without these borders ... we have a free flow of guns into places where the common citizens needs them ... the Cartels move to Central America if Mexicans have guns ...

The world is safer for Americans when everybody packs heat ...

The UN want to rid borders in the Americas. That is what this is all about. Cooperating with Canada is cooperating with the globalists. It is bad news for the United States. It gives the Mexican Cartels control of the southern border, and removes our northern one...
So you don't want cooperation on semiconductors? Why is that?

Ahead of summit, US, Canada and Mexico also pledge new cooperation on migration, climate and drugs, White House says.

if we don't have production capabilities for new (larger) computer chips and PCs in both North-America and the EU, then China and Asia will remain in control of the semi-conductor market, and thus have a significant military and economic edge over us. it's unacceptable (to me at least).
I'm tired of hearing about climate change. It's a fake issue

I probably don't know enough to comment on the semi conductor issue, but I do know that everything Americans need should be made in America if possible

That, I can tell you (LOL)

Thank you President Biden!

:clap:
actually i was one of the people to suggest in a thread right on this forum, to invest in domestic CPU factories.
a little while later Biden made the first 50 billion available as government funding for startups in the US to that effect :D

We have solved the problem completely by getting rid of conductors and running our buses using drivers only.

actually i was one of the people to suggest in a thread right on this forum, to invest in domestic CPU factories.
a little while later Biden made the first 50 billion available as government funding for startups in the US to that effect :D

The Infrastructure Bill was a huge accomplishment, and helps fund all of this, which is way overdue.

Most people don't really realize this whole thing is a backdoor bailout.

It wasn't the governments big idea. It started with us based semi conductor companies to ask for more funding because they were falling behind.

It's not much different than us sending money to Ukraine, to send money to impoverished countries, to create dollars to buy bonds to prop up the debt market, millions here, billions there it's bailing out others.

But this is dressed up to look good on news headlines. It's all still just a bailout.

China imports more chips than oil. So, no, they will not remain in control of the semi conductor market.

Most people don't really realize this whole thing is a backdoor bailout.

It wasn't the governments big idea. It started with us based semi conductor companies to ask for more funding because they were falling behind.

It's not much different than us sending money to Ukraine, to send money to impoverished countries, to create dollars to buy bonds to prop up the debt market, millions here, billions there it's bailing out others.

But this is dressed up to look good on news headlines. It's all still just a bailout.
Regressives, like the President, love to bail out failure.

Forum List

Back