Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

I have a friend who’s Russian. I asked him who he thought sabotaged the pipelines and he said “that’s obvious, Russia.”
Correct, anything to divide and conquer the West. That was the ambition of the KGB. putn has not changed from his KGB roots as a murdering thug and obviously has kept the same agenda.

Who gains from the explosion of these pipelines. Not the West, the West realizes that this is only a temporary situation with putin. He will be eliminated by the Russians soon. Then hopefully Russia will really become a free and independent nation. The whole oligarchy has to go, and their wealth divided appropriately amongst the Russian people and to help rebuild the Ukraine which the oligarchy destroyed. Then and only then we'll rush and get to some sense of normalcy for a change.

Tucker is a HUGE fan of Vlad.
There’s no evidence to support that. I’ve never heard him speak fondly of Putin. But I have seen him say Putin is a bad guy and should not be trusted. He also doesn’t blame Putin for everything wrong in the world today.

There’s no evidence to support that. I’ve never heard him speak fondly of Putin. But I have seen him say Putin is a bad guy and should not be trusted. He also doesn’t blame Putin for everything wrong in the world today.
Right now he is amplifying Russian propaganda that the U.S. blew up the pipeline.

There USED to be a time when Russian propagandist sympathizers were considered enemies of our country.

Apparently the barr is pretty low these days.

You people seem to glorify our enemies.

Donald Trump for example.

LOL, a pro-Russian stance against your own country pretty much says it all. Maybe he's not an American, maybe he's another Russian plant.

If it was a pig in the pipe, then it would have to be Russia that blew it up, because it would have had to have been physically put in the pipeline at the beginning, or some place where there is an opening in the pipeline to do that.
Why would Russia blow up their own line that they could have just shutoff?

You know, ever since this happened, I've been wondering exactly who would stand to benefit the most, and sadly, it's Russia.

Biden already had sanctions against Nord 2, and was going to keep them unless Germany sided with Ukraine. If they sided with Russia, the sanctions would remain, and Nord 2 would not be allowed to start up.

So, Germany decided to side with Ukraine, and Biden said that he'd lift the sanctions for that reason only, meaning that Germany would be getting gas from Russia via the Nord, but Russia would not have support from Germany.

So, Russia decides to blow up the pipeline, knowing that if they somehow got Germany to support them, the pipeline would be useless anyway, as the sanctions would again go into effect. If they blew it up, Germany would be screwed for energy, Russia would still have their gas they could sell to other nations, and wouldn't have to worry one way or the other who Germany was going to support.

It could have just been an accident. But if it was sabotage I'm sure the Russians did it. 1. The repairs would be easy enough and there's no demand for it at present. 2. The ultimate goal of Russia is to defeat the West. What better way than to divide and conquer than introduce more chaos in the hopes of creating division amongst the West. putin doesn't understand the resolve of the West on matters as atrocious as this.

I have a friend who’s Russian. I asked him who he thought sabotaged the pipelines and he said “that’s obvious, Russia.”
I have 3 friends - a Russian, an Italian and an American, and they are sure that this act of terrorism was committed by the United States.
So, I won

When he said that there wouldn't be a Nordstream 2 pipeline, he was talking about blocking it with sanctions, and getting other countries to block it as well. Not blow it up.

I'm sure Biden appreciates your interpreting for him.

You know, ever since this happened, I've been wondering exactly who would stand to benefit the most, and sadly, it's Russia.
Don't wonder aimlessly. Everything has already been explained and proved to you. Listen and obey without stupid wondering.

Sweden will not allow Russia to participate in an investigation of the industrial sabotage of its Nord Stream 1 and 2 projects.
You know what they say, Sweden? When you’re investigating a crime, it’s important not to discover that you’re the one who’s the culprit.

The whole aim of Russia is to create chaos and disrupt the West and their resolve to defeat Russia because they invaded the Ukraine. That's the bottom line. Two holes in a piper easily repaired. It's not needed right now anyway, no real loss.

Doesn't matter if you trust him or not. His words are being taken out of context as he was talking about sanctions, not blowing it up.

Personally? I think this may have been something done by Putin and his crew due to the fact they are losing badly in Ukraine, and he's looking to hurt Europe for their sanctions they have imposed. Russia will still have the gas, but if the pipeline is harmed, Europe won't be able to get that gas, and Russia will simply just wait for them to lift the sanctions so they can ship the gas and oil via ships (which they can't currently do because of the sanctions).
No matter what you say these people aren't going to believe you I think they're either Russians or Russian plants here in America. Russia is big on cyber terrorism and influencing.

Nordstream 1 AND nordstream 2 have been blown up.

This is an act of war. If biden did this he just started WW3.

Europe is gonna freeze!
Old Russia is going to die just like putin. This regime of terror is about to end.

I have 3 friends - a Russian, an Italian and an American, and they are sure that this act of terrorism was committed by the United States.
So, I won
You when s***. There is turmoil throughout Russia because of what putin has done. Invading a foreign country that made no attacks on your nation is very bad business for everyone especially the perpetrators.

Right now he is amplifying Russian propaganda that the U.S. blew up the pipeline.

There USED to be a time when Russian propagandist sympathizers were considered enemies of our country.

Apparently the barr is pretty low these days.

You people seem to glorify our enemies.

Donald Trump for example.
How am I glorifying our enemies by doubting that the US sabotaged a pipeline?

Forum List

Back