Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

Nordstream2 was never turned on.. Nordstream1 was shut down months ago. No revenue.
who gives a fuck if in use or not - you act as if that makes it ok to blow it the fuck up.

if you're not using your car at 3am, can i go blow it up and say "Fuck you, you weren't using it"?

did he invade?

Your reading comprehension sucks dude. Someone said that Putin invaded Ukraine as a way to make Russia great again. I (tounge in cheek and being sarcastic) made a cynical joke when I asked if that is why Trump wanted to BUY (not invade) Greenland, as part of his MAGA plan.

As S.S. Flipper Flops and Flounders

I have to give credit to the usually bent-over French for sinking a Greenpee ship. If only Japanese whale fishermen would man up and do the same.

Yanno, even though the Greenpeace ships were a pain in the ass, we (U.S. Navy) never tried to sink them.

My favorite drill was hearing "waterfall, waterfall, waterfall" over the 1MC. That meant a Greenpeace ship was trying to pull alongside to mess with us. We simply manned fire hoses and soaked their boat, hoping to wash a couple of them overboard.

Your reading comprehension sucks dude. Someone said that Putin invaded Ukraine as a way to make Russia great again. I (tounge in cheek and being sarcastic) made a cynical joke when I asked if that is why Trump wanted to BUY (not invade) Greenland, as part of his MAGA plan.
no - your analogies suck.

when someone says someone invaded to make their country better and you yap off at buying things in a proper fashion - its apples to ORANGE MAN BAD bullshit.

you gonna mock when we bought alaska? make fun of that also?

people living to get trump shots in are as annoying as fucking hell.

when someone says someone invaded to make their country better and you yap off at buying things in a proper fashion - its apples to ORANGE MAN BAD bullshit.

Ingrate Pastry Peddlers

Denmark owes us Greenland for saving their sissy asses from the Nazis.

Tucker is a real cheerleader for Putin and Russia.
Sure he is. You mean to say anyone who refuses to spout the state controlled narrative of Putin is Hitler, must be a Putin supporter.

This occurs in every war, yet dummies don’t see the pattern. The State demands complete support and dummies gladly give it.

Okay, first off, how has Russia made Ukraine better by invading it?

Second, when we bought Alaska, it was part of Russia. Trump wanted to buy Greenland, which happens to be it's own country. Nope, not gonna make fun of the US buying Alaska from Russia, but I WILL continue to make fun of Trump thinking he could buy a country, because that shows how clueless he's always been.

Sure he is. You mean to say anyone who refuses to spout the state controlled narrative of Putin is Hitler, must be a Putin supporter.

This occurs in every war, yet dummies don’t see the pattern. The State demands complete support and dummies gladly give it.

Are you for Russia's war on Ukraine?

We BOUGHT Alaska we didn't invade it.

Okay, first off, how has Russia made Ukraine better by invading it?

Second, when we bought Alaska, it was part of Russia. Trump wanted to buy Greenland, which happens to be it's own country. Nope, not gonna make fun of the US buying Alaska from Russia, but I WILL continue to make fun of Trump thinking he could buy a country, because that shows how clueless he's always been.
first off - that wasn't the fucking argument.

you're equating invading another country to be as bad as offering to buy one. NOT THE SAME.

as for the rest, i don't even give a flying fuck cause you're moving the goalposts around so your jabs can be "valid"

they ain't. just hate on a rope you gotta swing around. your problem, not mine. you pulling these stupid analogies out of your ass only shows how clueless YOU are.

first off - that wasn't the fucking argument.

you're equating invading another country to be as bad as offering to buy one. NOT THE SAME.

as for the rest, i don't even give a flying fuck cause you're moving the goalposts around so your jabs can be "valid"

they ain't. just hate on a rope you gotta swing around. your problem, not mine. you pulling these stupid analogies out of your ass only shows how clueless YOU are.

Trump praised Putin as brilliant a few months ago.

One of our aircraft carriers next to the Nord Stream gas leak for size comparison.

assets.spe.org.jpg

Forum List

Back