Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

-Shop owner= Europe being extorted
-Mobster = Russia as the entity doing the extorting, in order to stop supplying aide to Ukraine.
- the stone = the means by which Europe is being warned that if they don't step carefully bad things will happen.

I would draw you a flow chart with pretty pictures but I don't want to spend the time.
Why would EU be the shop owner when they don't supply the gas? See your own faulty logic train is derailed come back when you can make a sensible comparison nowit

No shit and it was shut off last month because of sanctions. Nord 2 wasn't completed yet

You're a moron aren't ya
Funny, I'm not trying to ignore an answer I already received. Or misunderstand an analogy. Or try to revise history
Why would EU be the shop owner when they don't supply the gas? See your own faulty logic train is derailed come back when you can make a sensible comparison nowit
Because in this context the object of throwing the stone is to get Europe to stop supplying aid to Ukraine. So instead of a shop owner being asked to give the mobster money. It is Europe being asked to stop supplying aid to Ukraine.

The throwing of the stone is a metaphor for blowing up the pipes. Because that is the means by which the mobster (Russia) is sending the warning to Europe that if they don't comply, the mobster ( Russia) is willing to do violent things.

If you don't understand it now I won't help you any further. There is only so much time I'm willing to spend on a red herring.

The bubbling they spotted is probably air. Natural gas doesn't "bubble".
Doesn't rise to explaining today's Leftist { Including this Ukrainian
New World Order shill ... Zelensky }. A punked liar and *profiteer.
An Airhead that Biden and his airheads seem to admire.
How long did it take for Airhead { Zelensky } who has a mansion in
Florida { $ 35 Million mansion in Sunny Isles,Fla. } to issue a statement
as to who sabotaged that Norm Stream.
Right there is a huge clue.No need for Dr.Watson and Sherlock
Holmes.

Doesn't rise to explaining today's Leftist { Including this Ukrainian
New World Order shill ... Zelensky }. A punked liar and *profiteer.
An Airhead that Biden and his airheads seem to admire.
How long did it take for Airhead { Zelensky } who has a mansion in
Florida { $ 35 Million mansion in Sunny Isles,Fla. } to issue a statement
as to who sabotaged that Norm Stream.
Right there is a huge clue.No need for Dr.Watson and Sherlock
Holmes.
* Kindly explain how this Zelensky managed to own around 13
homes and has a back account worth around $ 1.2 Billion and
has a monthly salary of $ 11 Million.

Ok, when they say gas I imagine gas, not liquid. So the pipeline is transporting liquid gas and the air bubbles are then coming from what, the pressure pump system that moves the liquid gas?
Pipelines aren't like a waterline in a house, or a garden hose. They are constantly filled with product.

They insert a plug, called a pig into the pipe, then use a compressor to push down the line. After they pushed the pig as far as necessary for the volume of product, the void is filled with product and another pig is inserted to incapsulate the product. Then the compressor pushes the whole thing to it's destination.

Pipelines aren't like a waterline in a house, or a garden hose. They are constantly filled with product.

They insert a plug, called a pig into the pipe, then use a compressor to push down the line. After they pushed the pig as far as necessary for the volume of product, the void is filled with product and another pig is inserted to incapsulate the product. Then the compressor pushes the whole thing to it's destination.
Alright, so theres space in there somewhere for air to get in or if not what causes the bubbling?

Maybe a temp. difference? The gas is hot enough it quickly rises through the cold water?

Last edited:
Fd1RlcPaEAY2G8W

Or
Fd1R-5zakAA003n

Alright, so theres space in there somewhere for air to get in or if not what causes the bubbling?

Maybe a temp. difference? The gas is hot enough it quickly rises through the cold water?
The gas could be lighter than the water and rises quickly to the top.

No jackass EU is the customer cause they are buying the gas from Russia. Russia is the store owner as they are supplying the gas. So who really is the mobster making threats, sanctions and blowing up pipelines? The crooked Biden Crime Family that's who
Ewes for the Unabomber

I can imagine some Green loonies doing this. After all, the attack took place not far from Greta Thunberg green-gummed witches' coven. Their justification would be that the pipeline makes Western Europe even more dependent on fossil fuels; destroying sources of it would force the Eurine Union to go Green all the way and forever.

Ewes for the Unabomber

I can imagine some Green loonies doing this. After all, the attack took place not far from Greta Thunberg green-gummed witches' coven. Their justification would be that the pipeline makes Western Europe even more dependent on fossil fuels; destroying sources of it would force the Eurine Union to go Green all the way and forever.
So you think Greenpeace is responsible?

The gas could be lighter than the water and rises quickly to the top.
How about less dense and a gas.
One big question would be, back around 2014 we had the CIA training Ukraine people in the fine art of wacking people. From what I see, it was money well spent....now I wonder if we trained them at this level.
Next question is how do you get a UDT team, most likely with some type mini-sub deployed? I don't think Ukraine has subs......and if they used a NATO platform......oh boy oh boy oh boy......or was it Putin?

Ewes for the Unabomber

They attacked the Keystone pipeline not that long ago, most fires out here in NorCal are started by environmental wacko AntiFA types so why not. With dems its always Preach Doom, Cause Doom

Why do you insist on repeating the same propaganda?
I dunno, just watching videos on YouTube I guess. He claims that the west is threatening the use of nuclear weapons, and then says they will use all weapons at their disposal to protect their country, and also mentions that Russia also has nuclear weapons.

It could have different meanings, but again, some believe that he is using it as a threat n

I dunno, just watching videos on YouTube I guess. He claims that the west is threatening the use of nuclear weapons, and then says they will use all weapons at their disposal to protect their country, and also mentions that Russia also has nuclear weapons.

It could have different meanings, but again, some believe that he is using it as a threat n
Watching videos on YouTube is just about what the American people have to resort to because the entire mainstream media is lying their asses off.

Forum List

Back