Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

Why would Putin blow up a pipeline Russia built, that he supplies gas to the EU with for big money, when Nord 1 was shut off a month ago, Nord 2 wasn't fully operational yet and he could have more easily just shut the valve?
He did it didn't affect Europe supporting the Ukrainians. Blowing it up serves 2 separate purposes.

First it makes the status quo as it was permant in the medium long term. Ensuring maximum disruption of European gas prices for winter.

Second it also shows that he is serious about risking war with Europe by attacking European interest outside Ukraine military without taking it as far (yet) as attacking the block directly by for instance blowing up gaslines that are exploited by European countries. This makes his nuclear threat more believable.

It's like a mobster throwing a brick through the store window of someone he's trying to shakedown. The store owner gets the message but the crime is almost impossible to prove.

He did it didn't affect Europe supporting the Ukrainians. Blowing it up serves 2 separate purposes.

First it makes the status quo as it was permant in the medium long term. Ensuring maximum disruption of European gas prices for winter.

Second it also shows that he is serious about risking war with Europe by attacking European interest outside Ukraine military without taking it as far (yet) as attacking the block directly by for instance blowing up gaslines that are exploited by European countries. This makes his nuclear threat more believable.

It's like a mobster throwing a brick through the store window of someone he's trying to shakedown. The store owner gets the message but the crime is almost impossible to prove.
But in your scenario the mobster is throwing a brick threw his own window so again doesn't make sense

relax y'all. Now we have it on good authority that the US gov't is not involved in the explosion. ....cause they say so.

Just like they weren't involved in the TWA explosion, or voter fraud, or russia collusion hoax, or the scamdemic, the world trade center attack, tuskegee experiment.....um

But in your scenario the mobster is throwing a brick threw his own window so again doesn't make sense
No he isn't. Russia has already said they wouldn't start up the gas supply until the West lifts the sanctions. HE ISN'T GETTING ANY MONEY FROM THOSE PIPELINES. They serve him no purpose at the moment .

Russia however is spending MILLIONS if not billions a day in Ukraine.

Do you honestly think that he cares about the cost of repairing something 6 months or a year from now when faced with that cost today or even more to the point the danger to himself personally?

relax y'all. Now we have it on good authority that the US gov't is not involved in the explosion. ....cause they say so.

Just like they weren't involved in the TWA explosion, or voter fraud, or russia collusion hoax, or the scamdemic, the world trade center attack, tuskegee experiment.....um
STOP LYING

PLEASE go back into your bunker and eat your cold canned beans

No he isn't. Russia has already said they wouldn't start up the gas supply until the West lifts the sanctions. HE ISN'T GETTING ANY MONEY FROM THOSE PIPELINES. They serve him no purpose at the moment .

Russia however is spending MILLIONS if not billions a day in Ukraine.

Do you honestly think that he cares about the cost of repairing something 6 months or a year from now when faced with that cost today or even more to the point the danger to himself personally?
And Russia owns those Pipelines and the gas transferred in them is big money for them, what about that don't you understand? So yeah my scenario is correct yours is wrong and no amount of your mental gymnastics will change that

And Russia owns those Pipelines and the gas transferred in them is big money for them, what about that don't you understand? So yeah my scenario is correct yours is wrong and no amount of your mental gymnastics will change that
~~yawn~~

Lol what about NOT A DIME was being transferred even before he blew it up don't you understand?

It is funny to see you focus on the analogy because you can't dispute the actual premise.

Lol what about NOT A DIME was being transferred even before he blew it up don't you understand?

It is funny to see you focus on the analogy because you can't dispute the actual premise.
That's cause it wasn't operational yet jackass, do you tink Nord 1 would be had there been no sanctions? Again why blow it up when you're in control of the flow switch. What about that confuses you

Oh, and by the way if you really want to stick with the analogy. If the storeowner is Europe and Russia is the mobster. The correct analogy would be, not that the mobster owns the store, but that the mobster owns the brick and that he would be hesitant to part ways with that brick because he payed money for it.

I think you can see the obvious flaw with that reasoning.

That's cause it wasn't operational yet jackass, do you tink Nord 1 would be had there been no sanctions? Again why blow it up when you're in control of the flow switch. What about that confuses you
Lol revisionist history I see. Nordstream 1 has been operational since November 2011. And Russia stopped the flow of gas through it BEFORE any explosion. And earning a net revenue of 0 dollars on its exploitation.

And reasking a question I already answered doesn't help you.

Post 281 if you have trouble finding it.

Oh, and by the way if you really want to stick with the analogy. If the storeowner is Europe and Russia is the mobster. The correct analogy would be, not that the mobster owns the store, but that the mobster owns the brick and that he would be hesitant to part ways with that brick because he payed money for it.

I think you can see the obvious flaw with that reasoning.
No jackass EU is the customer cause they are buying the gas from Russia. Russia is the store owner as they are supplying the gas. So who really is the mobster making threats, sanctions and blowing up pipelines? The crooked Biden Crime Family that's who

Lol revisionist history I see. Nordstream 1 has been operational since November 2011. And Russia stopped the flow of gas through it BEFORE any explosion. And earning a net revenue of 0 dollars on its exploitation.

And reasking a question I already answered doesn't help you.

Post 281 if you have trouble finding it.
No shit and it was shut off last month because of sanctions. Nord 2 wasn't completed yet

You're a moron aren't ya

No jackass EU is the customer cause they are buying the gas from Russia. Russia is the store owner as they are supplying the gas. So who really is the mobster making threats, sanctions and blowing up pipelines? The crooked Biden Crime Family that's who
-Shop owner= Europe being extorted
-Mobster = Russia as the entity doing the extorting, in order to stop supplying aide to Ukraine.
- the stone = the means by which Europe is being warned that if they don't step carefully bad things will happen.

I would draw you a flow chart with pretty pictures but I don't want to spend the time.

Forum List

Back