Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

Please ....you never saw Under Siege.?
Sounds like you need help.

I guess next you'll tell us that a Russian submarine torpedoed their own pipeline.

A torpedo would have been too obvious.
This was done by some Ex SEAL black ops explosives experts divers posing as Polish fishermen..... most likely.
Final answer?
Since you are 'In the Know"

Tell us right now, who or what is responsible?

I want to see you waffle trying to cover your errors.
So......... who and how?
Right NOW.

It mixes, for lack of a better term. It doesn't create "air bubbles" because there's no air.
Ok, when they say gas I imagine gas, not liquid. So the pipeline is transporting liquid gas and the air bubbles are then coming from what, the pressure pump system that moves the liquid gas?

Final answer?
Since you are 'In the Know"

Tell us right now, who or what is responsible?

I want to see you waffle trying to cover your errors.
So......... who and how?
Right NOW.
I want an answer.

A torpedo would have been too obvious.
This was done by some Ex SEAL black ops explosives experts divers posing as Polish fishermen..... most likely.

Who did it and how?

Now that the US has committed this act of war against Russia, they are justified in a counter attack.
We did not blow up those pipes. Everyone in the world had motive other than Germany.

Signs point to The Little Mermaid was pissed after a bunch of racist whites were upset she was black. When she saw those pipes supplying white Nazi's junking up her sea, she snapped & blew them up.

Doesn't matter if Biden did or didn't blow the fucking thing up, we're fixin' to go to war, big time.

Hope you invested in some lead-lined Underoos, bend over and kiss your ass godbye, Bubba.

U.S. Blew Up Russian Gas Pipelines Nord Stream 1 & 2, Says Former Polish Defense Minister​

U.S. Blew Up Russian Gas Pipelines Nord Stream 1 & 2, Says Former Polish Defense Minister
We did not blow up those pipes. Everyone in the world had motive other than Germany.

Signs point to The Little Mermaid was pissed after a bunch of racist whites were upset she was black. When she saw those pipes supplying white Nazi's junking up her sea, she snapped & blew them up.

You honestly think Putin and the Russians would bring about a nuclear war, resulting in the end of the world as we know it, over a pipeline?
I don't know. There are those that think he's put himself into a corner and that he might want to make a show of strength to his people. I don't necessarily mean he'd use nukes, he just might make attacks on other assets. I only bring up nukes because of what putin himself said on that video. He threatened their use if anyone attacked Russia.

I don't know. There are those that think he's put himself into a corner and that he might want to make a show of strength to his people. I don't necessarily mean he'd use nukes, he just might make attacks on other assets. I only bring up nukes because of what putin himself said on that video. He threatened their use if anyone attacked Russia.
Why do you insist on repeating the same propaganda?

Some countries had motive. Only one country in my opinion had both a motive and can reasonably be assumed to take the risk of the blowback that being identified would bring... Russia.

All the other countries that might have had a motive also have interests in good relationships. Russia at this point is in such a tight spot that taking a risk like that makes actual sense.

Some countries had motive. Only one country in my opinion had both a motive and can afford the blowback that being identified would bring... Russia.

All the other countries that might have had a motive also have interests in good relationships. Russia at this point is in such a tight spot that taking a risk like that makes actual sense.
Sure, they already have all of the western world elites wanting war with them. Give em another reason. Bullshit

Sure, they already have all of the western world elites wanting war with them. Give em another reason. Bullshit
What does Putin have to lose? Sanctions? The threat of war? In case you haven't noticed he is already there.

At the moment he is embroiled in a war he can't afford to lose that he is. A war that has already caused him to make decisions that can topple him personally. There aren't any good pension plans for autocrats.

He's losing it for 2 reasons. First and Foremost, Ukrainian morale.

Second, Western support. For this second one he is served by making life in Europe uncomfortable by for instance driving up gas prices, and thereby weakening public support for the governments in Europe.

This is WAYYYYY more likely then the US blowing up gaspipes that aren't in operation at this time because they have a score to settle with Germany.

What does Putin have to lose? Sanctions? The threat of war? In case you haven't noticed he is already there.

At the moment he is embroiled in a war he can't afford to lose that he is. A war that has already caused him to make decisions that can topple him personally. There aren't any good pension plans for autocrats.

He's losing it for 2 reasons. First and Foremost, Ukrainian morale.

Second, Western support. For this second one he is served by making life in Europe uncomfortable by for instance driving up gas prices, and thereby weakening public support for the governments in Europe.

This is WAYYYYY more likely then the US blowing up gaspipes that aren't in operation at this time because they have a score to settle with Germany.
Why would Putin blow up a pipeline Russia built, that he supplies gas to the EU with for big money, when Nord 1 was shut off a month ago, Nord 2 wasn't fully operational yet and he could have more easily just shut the valve?

Some countries had motive. Only one country in my opinion had both a motive and can reasonably be assumed to take the risk of the blowback that being identified would bring... Russia.

Nothing Herr Putin does makes SENSE

Forum List

Back