Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns

So, opposing Stalinism is "pissing into the wind?" You would make a perfect concentration camp guard. I'll bet you would shoot a pregnant woman if your superior ordered you to.
Have you never heard you can't fight city hall? Do grow up please.

You're the poster child for douche bags eager to piss away our freedom.
And you are the poster child for someone who thinks like a child apparently?

Mindlessly obeying authority figures is how children think. That's also how bootlicking Nazi assholes think.
Good news for you, this is mindfully obeying the law.

Hmmmm, no, it's mindlessly cowering to arbitrary authority, like every genuine bootlicking Nazi would.

What is it with and others who want to put people out of business?

Do you have orgasms when you put people on the unemployment line and remove the ability of these individuals to feed their families?

they have every right to have a business and feed their families.

Hey, here's the first key to keeping your business. DON'T PISS OFF YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!
Here's a thought. Don't be an ass when you come into my business.

So, no left wing losers want to defend their commie mayor on this? Businesses fined up to $250K for not using the right pronoun for a man dressed like, and thinks HE is a woman?

For the wrong pronoun?

You are not defending him I see. Then again, you are not condemning it either.

You are all pathetic blobs.

Since it's not what you are portraying it as, what is the point of commenting.

This isn't slapping you with a fine because you accidentally called a trans woman "sir' once. This is a fine if you consistently do it in a malicious way with someone you have a regular business relationship with such as an employee or tenant.

Is it legal if a business calls a patron an asshole?
I would think you would know better than most! :lol:
You tell me. Is that legal or not?

I think this destroys the last chance that these issues can be resolved peacefully. The mayor's decree has finally broken the camel's back, since it is a total attack on everything America stands for. This is boot in the face oppression as Orwell described it, and the blowback will be violent resistance. I don't see any other way now. The ugliness of the American mood right now has produced Donald Trump, and Bernie Sanders, and the supporters of both have resorted to violence on numerous occasions. It's going to get worse as the left gets more aggressive in destroying freedom.

Here, guy, take two of these...

:chillpill::chillpill:

and calm down, okay.

This law has been on the books since 2002. This is not a new law.

The way you are carrying on, you'd think there were a hoard of trans women, waiting to break into your locker room.

So, no left wing losers want to defend their commie mayor on this? Businesses fined up to $250K for not using the right pronoun for a man dressed like, and thinks HE is a woman?

For the wrong pronoun?

You are not defending him I see. Then again, you are not condemning it either.

You are all pathetic blobs.

Since it's not what you are portraying it as, what is the point of commenting.

This isn't slapping you with a fine because you accidentally called a trans woman "sir' once. This is a fine if you consistently do it in a malicious way with someone you have a regular business relationship with such as an employee or tenant.

Is it legal if a business calls a patron an asshole?
I would think you would know better than most! :lol:
You tell me. Is that legal or not?
It was the last time I checked, but I wouldn't do it unless it was you.

New York businesses face hefty penalties for ‘misgendering’ customers

Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

The commission issued a “legal enforcement guidance” for the New York City Human Rights Law, which now “requires employers and converted entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.”

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

Now we see what all of the "transgender" crap was all about. Another excuse to attack small business owners around the nation.

If a business uses the wrong pronoun? They could be fined $250K?

Just in case you needed another reason to despise the left. If you cannot see what this is all about, you are a blind hack.
How hard is it to be polite? It isn't so do so.

You sidestepping the issue under discussion, douche bag.
The issue is, don't be an asshole and you won't be facing a fine.

If Bob says please call me Jennifer, just do it. It won't harm you or lead to the end of civilization as we know it.
Just do it.

It would be easier to not say a word to Bob, who thinks he's Jennifer. Bob..I mean Jennifer has issues and I wouldn't leave myself open to a lawsuit.
If you cannot serve Jennifer you are free to go out of business. The same if you cannot obey the fire code.
Never said I wouldn't serve Bob.

Why would you want someone to be put out of business?

You heard the saying, "The Customer is Always Right". Or better- "No one ever won an argument with a customer."

If she comes into your business and says her name is Jennifer, then you call her Jennifer, even if she has stubble and you know last year she called herself Bob. This is not a complicated issue.

How hard is it to be polite? It isn't so do so.

If Bob says please call me Jennifer, just do it. It won't harm you or lead to the end of civilization as we know it.
Just do it.

It would be easier to not say a word to Bob, who thinks he's Jennifer. Bob..I mean Jennifer has issues and I wouldn't leave myself open to a lawsuit.
If you cannot serve Jennifer you are free to go out of business. The same if you cannot obey the fire code.

A business that won't obey the laws is a business we don't need.

Just do it.

What if de Blowhard passed a law imposing a $250,000 fine for criticizing Democrats. Would you also be OK with that?
No.

I also would not approve of law requiring all people to sing God Save The Queen each day. Is that likely?

Why not? What's your objection? Are you a child?
It is unrelated to human rights.

Since that is what these regulations address that is what is under discussion. Not free speech or Nazis.

There is no human right not to be offended, Nazi. De Blowhard's regulation has no relation to human rights either. The rule is a direct violation of the First Amendment. Freedom of speech includes the right to offend people. In fact, offensive speech is exactly the kind the Amendment was intended to protect.

You heard the saying, "The Customer is Always Right". Or better- "No one ever won an argument with a customer."

If she comes into your business and says her name is Jennifer, then you call her Jennifer, even if she has stubble and you know last year she called herself Bob. This is not a complicated issue.

It's one thing to follow guidelines for making your business successful. It's another to turn them into legal requirements. The later is Stalinism.

Just do it.

You don't get to determine which businesses we don't need, asshole.

This is no longer an issue that can be resolved through recourse to democratic means or the courts. Fining a business $250,000 for using the wrong pronoun is Stalinist government oppression. If the government starts acting like a Communist country, there is only one way to solve the problem, which is counter-revolution. It may be accomplished without violence, but it can't be accomplished without non-violent resistance to the law. MLK had to go down this road to stop segregation, and now we will have to go down this road too if we want to save the First Amendment. This is the hill we have to die on.

I don't have to call him or her Jennifer or Bob.

A simple thank you will suffice.

Just do it.

So you want people to be put out of business?

Forum List

Back