Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns

So, no left wing losers want to defend their commie mayor on this? Businesses fined up to $250K for not using the right pronoun for a man dressed like, and thinks HE is a woman?

For the wrong pronoun?

You are not defending him I see. Then again, you are not condemning it either.

You are all pathetic blobs.

New York businesses face hefty penalties for ‘misgendering’ customers

Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

The commission issued a “legal enforcement guidance” for the New York City Human Rights Law, which now “requires employers and converted entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.”

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

Now we see what all of the "transgender" crap was all about. Another excuse to attack small business owners around the nation.

If a business uses the wrong pronoun? They could be fined $250K?

Just in case you needed another reason to despise the left. If you cannot see what this is all about, you are a blind hack.
How hard is it to be polite? It isn't so do so.

In a land of freedom, we are being told what to think, how to think and what words to say. Sounds like a page out of Orwell's 1984. It's political correctness.
Yep, and there's a lot more on the way. Incredible to watch.
The thing is...I used to be a liberal, but something has gone desperately wrong with liberalism. Critical self examination within the liberal camp is taboo. And that isn't what liberalism is about. I wash my hands of them.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I used to be liberal as well. The only thing left is to leave the Democrat party.

The left has finally torn off its mask and revealed itself as the Stalinist beast it always was, but attempted to conceal.

They are destroying people now, and it's a Reign of Terror on the internet, in the workplace, and in the world of business. They aren't killing people yet (YET), but they are getting people fired, getting them expelled from college, and destroying their business contracts.

The recent victory in the Supreme Court for same-sex marriage has given them the confidence to throw off all sense of restraint and proportion, and to go for the ruthless kill. The next item on the agenda, revealed in Time Magazine, is to rob the churches of tax-free status, to punish them for their resistance to the radical LGBT agenda.

These people are out for blood, and it will not be long before they are locking people up and sending them to re-education camps to teach them to be more "sensitive" about LGBT issues.

I saw the danger when I was in law school more than 20 years ago. A fellow conservative, who was President of our pro-life club, told me we could not win on these issues, and we should not even try. I told her then, and I believe it now, that these issues are more important than abortion, and now my view has been vindicated with the left's use of the LGBT agenda to terrorize and destroy people, which has never happened with the abortion issue.

Because you can be openly pro-life, and still hold down a job, and do business, and you will not be blackballed. But people who oppose the radical LGBT agenda are destroyed. The only reason I can say any of this on this forum is because it's anonymous.

The left has finally torn off its mask and revealed itself as the Stalinist beast it always was, but attempted to conceal.

They are destroying people now, and it's a Reign of Terror on the internet, in the workplace, and in the world of business. They aren't killing people yet (YET), but they are getting people fired, getting them expelled from college, and destroying their business contracts.

The recent victory in the Supreme Court for same-sex marriage has given them the confidence to throw off all sense of restraint and proportion, and to go for the ruthless kill. The next item on the agenda, revealed in Time Magazine, is to rob the churches of tax-free status, to punish them for their resistance to the radical LGBT agenda.

These people are out for blood, and it will not be long before they are locking people up and sending them to re-education camps to teach them to be more "sensitive" about LGBT issues.

I saw the danger when I was in law school more than 20 years ago. A fellow conservative, who was President of our pro-life club, told me we could not win on these issues, and we should not even try. I told her then, and I believe it now, that these issues are more important than abortion, and now my view has been vindicated with the left's use of the LGBT agenda to terrorize and destroy people, which has never happened with the abortion issue.

Because you can be openly pro-life, and still hold down a job, and do business, and you will not be blackballed. But people who oppose the radical LGBT agenda are destroyed. The only reason I can say any of this on this forum is because it's anonymous.
When you piss into the wind, you can expect to be pissed on.

Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

The commission issued a “legal enforcement guidance” for the New York City Human Rights Law, which now “requires employers and converted entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.”

Bill de Blasio, NYC mayor, to fine businesses that fail to use correct gender pronouns

Now we see what all of the "transgender" crap was all about. Another excuse to attack small business owners around the nation.

Just in case you needed another reason to despise the left. If you cannot see what this is all about, you are a blind hack.
Polite. Under force of threat.

That's just like... Voluntary compliance.

You didn't know that businesses are required to follow rules?

Guess you do now.

You sidestepping the issue under discussion, douche bag.

Guess you do now.

The governor of New York is required to follow rules, like the rules called the Bill of Rights. Only a thoroughly servile goose stepping Nazi believes that government has the authority to impose whatever it wants on the citizenry.

Ahhhh, another Urban legend debunked.

New NYC Laws Prohibit Discrimination Against Transgender Community

Discrimination against a transgender individual could result in fines of up to $250,000, but these fines won't be handed out for accidentally misusing pronouns. According to the new guidelines, the commission can impose civil penalties of up to $125,000 for violations of the law and (in extreme circumstances) of up to $250,000 for violations that are the result of "willful, wanton, or malicious" conduct.

The issue is, don't be an asshole and you won't be facing a fine.

If Bob says please call me Jennifer, just do it. It won't harm you or lead to the end of civilization as we know it.

So, opposing Stalinism is "pissing into the wind?" You would make a perfect concentration camp guard. I'll bet you would shoot a pregnant woman if your superior ordered you to.

Guess you do now.

The governor of New York is required to follow rules, like the rules called the Bill of Rights. Only a thoroughly servile goose stepping Nazi believes that government has the authority to impose whatever it wants on the citizenry.
Only a child believes people don't have to follow rules in this life.

So, opposing Stalinism is "pissing into the wind?" You would make a perfect concentration camp guard. I'll bet you would shoot a pregnant woman if your superior ordered you to.
Have you never heard you can't fight city hall? Do grow up please.

If Bob says please call me Jennifer, just do it. It won't harm you or lead to the end of civilization as we know it.

Yeah, it will lead to the end of this free civilization, you fucking douche bag. de Blowhard has no authority to tell people what they can say.

Guess you do now.
Of course I know.

There is a problem with this.

I was in a store and bumped another shopper accidentally. I said excuse me sir.

I got the 3rd degree. So much for being polite. It was a female that looked more like a man.

And this is not a rule.

I think this destroys the last chance that these issues can be resolved peacefully. The mayor's decree has finally broken the camel's back, since it is a total attack on everything America stands for. This is boot in the face oppression as Orwell described it, and the blowback will be violent resistance. I don't see any other way now. The ugliness of the American mood right now has produced Donald Trump, and Bernie Sanders, and the supporters of both have resorted to violence on numerous occasions. It's going to get worse as the left gets more aggressive in destroying freedom.

Guess you do now.

Only a child believes people don't have to follow rules in this life.

De Blowhard doesn't have authority to make rules telling people what they can say, and neither to you. Only a boot licking Nazi asshole thinks politicians have arbitrary authority to decide what people can say. Have you ever read the Bill of Rights? Do you know why that was passed?

You should move to Cuba. You would obviously feel more comfortable with that form of government.

Yeah, it will lead to the end of this free civilization, you fucking douche bag. de Blowhard has no authority to tell people what they can say.
Seems he has plenty of authority you whiny child.

Forum List

Back