None dare call it treason

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Definition of treason:

treason
[ tree-zuhn ]SHOW I
noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

I am speaking in regards to how the MSM operates.

A biased media is nothing new....ever since we have had a media it has been biased....and it is covered by their constitutional right of 'freedom of press'

Yet what the msm has been engaged in ever since Trump was elected is to do everything in their power to bring him down....and they engage in conspiracy to do that.

Last edited:
As the organization known as Black Lives Matter and its founders have publicly acknowledged that their intent is to burn our government system to the ground and are actively attacking government buildings and government personnel (whether state or federal), such actions are at the very least, seditious, if not outright treasonous and supersedes any "freedom of speech" claim. The fact that the president has yet to recognize this, to me, shows a lack of initiative to arrest and prosecute on such actions. Additionally, it is my humble opinion that the "Insurrection Act" should be invoked and the actual military be sent to these riotous locations and all BLM activists and their supporters, be placed in custody for a federal trial on sedition/treason and if convicted, spend many, many, years behind bars. The unfortunate thing is that natural born citizens cannot lose their citizenship, unless they themselves op to do so. However, if they opt to do so, they should be shipped out to Communist nation.

Definition of treason:

treason
[ tree-zuhn ]SHOW I
noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

A biased media is nothing new....ever since we have had a media it has been biased....and it is covered by their constitutional right of 'freedom of press'

Yet what the msm has been engaged in ever since Trump was elected is to do everything in their power to bring him down....and they engage in conspiracy to do that.

Not to mention the actions of about half of congress and much if the bureaucracy.

I think the President has been given some bad advice not to go after all those seditious and treasonous elements that are blatantly trying to bring down America.

The American People want law and order and they are fed up with antifa, the blm and anyone else rioting and looting and making outrageous treasonous statements.

Not even to mention we are still in a state of war with the Islamic terrorists.
In a time of war especially.....no one should be allowed to verbally attack our military, disgrace the flag or show disrespect to the Commander-in-Chief.

I am thinking in particular all those highly offensive celebrities who use the most vulgar obscenities to attack our President.

Unfortunately they are protected by the constitutional right of freedom of speech.

Thus the need for a new law of sedition in regards to war- time.

'Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.'
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Last edited:
As the organization known as Black Lives Matter and its founders have publicly acknowledged that their intent is to burn our government system to the ground and are actively attacking government buildings and government personnel (whether state or federal), such actions are at the very least, seditious, if not outright treasonous and supersedes any "freedom of speech" claim. The fact that the president has yet to recognize this, to me, shows a lack of initiative to arrest and prosecute on such actions. Additionally, it is my humble opinion that the "Insurrection Act" should be invoked and the actual military be sent to these riotous locations and all BLM activists and their supporters, be placed in custody for a federal trial on sedition/treason and if convicted, spend many, many, years behind bars. The unfortunate thing is that natural born citizens cannot lose their citizenship, unless they themselves op to do so. However, if they opt to do so, they should be shipped out to Communist nation.

While elected mayor order the cops to stand down.

Definition of treason:

treason
[ tree-zuhn ]SHOW I
noun

Especially the biggest MSM of them all Fox! They should put up a statue to the MSM and see if Trump will defend it from those that would take it down.

I've listed my "location" as the State of Jefferson ... that's treason by the OP's definition ... why should I be arrested and thrown in prison for twenty years? ...

Is it simply because you agree the West Coast needs more conservative representation in Congress? ... it's still treason, and in agreeing, you also commit treason ...

You want to ban BLM?, then let's ban the Confederate Battle Flag ... tit for tat ... or is it only your civil rights that needs protected? ... not anyone else ...

Strange that you should call The Donald our sovereign ... very strange indeed ...

While elected mayor order the cops to stand down.
Any Mayor that orders police to stand down during a crime spree (rioting, looting and violent attacks), should be arrested for felony obstruction of justice.

Forum List

Back