I don't understand the police!!??

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...like Mr Perfect, SavannahMann, says, he would be the PERFECT cop----like the cops on the TV series CHIPS---ever watch it????!!
..they have pistols---but never use them.......they take down bad guys without excessive force and NEVER use their pistols
--why can't can't today's cops do the same??????!!!!!!! I just don't understand

It was written in the script. Read and follow the script And you have no problems. The problem arises from the real world where there is no script.

It was written in the script. Read and follow the script And you have no problems. The problem arises from the real world where there is no script.
..I thought all of these police shootings were just like TV--fairytale land

...like Mr Perfect, SavannahMann, says, he would be the PERFECT cop----like the cops on the TV series CHIPS---ever watch it????!!
..they have pistols---but never use them.......they take down bad guys without excessive force and NEVER use their pistols

Be a law-enforcement officer for a week. Then you'd probably understand the shit they have to put up with.

Be a law-enforcement officer for a week. Then you'd probably understand the shit they have to put up with.

..I thought it was all like the TV shows and movies

Being a cop is just like a TV show ...

f4204a7a-b1c5-47b1-87e6-55ac588ae4c0.jpg

Forum List

Back